The Plug: Chicago Deal

By LiciaX

Follow me to read private chapters Cassidy Cole is forced to get married to the most feared drug lord in Chic... More

C1
C2
C3
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C8
C9
C11
C10
You-C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
Main Character-For now
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24-End
Sequel
Book 2
D1
D2
D3
D4
D5
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15
D16
D17
No.1
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Book III
Its Here
New Book Alert๐Ÿ›‘

C4

851 32 2
By LiciaX

Cassie
**********
After Trey made out in the kitchen he came upstairs to dress up, he didn't even say a word, this nigga was really getting on ma nerves.

Hours later I woke up to a crashing sound coming from the living room downstairs.
I checked the time and it was 2am, I wonder who would come in the house at two then I realized it was Trey.

I ran downstairs to see him throwing up on the floor.
I ran to him and helped him up.
Nigga too heavy.

"Leave me the fuck aloneee" he slurred.
I laid him down on the sofa then brought a cold towel and placed around his neck then he relaxed.

This nigga had been drinking heavily and right now we the only ones in the house.
"Come up" I said as I hanged his hands around my shoulders then carried him upstairs.

I just removed his clothes and left him with his boxers as he laid on the bed then I laid beside him.

I was actually sleeping in the same bes with someone I didn't know, not even for a day, if this shit is regular then ima have to put up with it all day.
*******
Trey
********

I woke up to a bad ass hangover.
I was only wearing ma boxers, like did that lady do something to me?
I got to the bathroom, after ma personal hygiene I took ma ass downstairs in a blue basketball shorts and matching top.

I smelled food in the air so I went to the kitchen to see mama cooking.
She looked mad cute in a black shorts and black blouse.

"You ain't gotta cook" I said to her as I sat down admiring her shape. "I ain't gon be hungry waiting for some cook or ordered food" she said back as she brought ma plate of spaghetti sauce with chicken and vegetable.

"You missed breakfast" she said as she took her plate to leave. "Yow, sit down with me" I said to her.

Am sorry this was a lil boring but I wrote half of it while I was tipsy so lol....
Let's move on please leave a comment, and thanks for your votes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
79.7K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
179K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...