crazy but free (Damian Wayne)

By Luckystar928

Damian wayne the youngest of the batfamily has been abused ,neglected,and outcasted by his family especially... More

intro
main characters
outcast
freaks
midnight
screw you
not alone
Run Away...Far away
Free with you
looking
sister hood code
sunrise
phone call
dancing in the dark
chasing
a dancing beauty
talking back
wild night
unspoken love
helping out
horrible reunion
finding love
crazy but comforting love
crazy day and life but with love
lovly pain
past to present
Party Till The Day We Die!!!
A Very Crazy Wedding
Epilogue

sweet revenge

3.2K 58 23
By Luckystar928

When we wake up we go down to the living room im tired annoyed and mad i didnt want to get involved with my shitty 'family' all i wanted to do was to go back home hell i even missed work talking with the girls them sharing gossip argue i missed all of it even if it was a dangerous city supposedly.

Olivia:Hey dami you doing ok?

Dede:Hey sweety are you alright you want some food?

Dami:It fine im alright fuck todd im juat tired i just dont want to be here anymore.

Olivia:I know me neither.

Dede:Hey guys lets go visit taffy she always has something to say come on.

We were going to walk out when

Bruce:Were are you going?

Dami:Out. And we walk out not giving a fuck if he dissaproved or not.

We start to walk through the city of gotham thinking on how it used detested yet like this city. Walk along the side walk till we saw our old school our lives were a hellish nightmare there until i finally had the guts to say fuck it all to everything there.

The we walk to taffys apartment where we knock on her door to be greeted by her.

Taffy:Oh my god you guys!

She gives us a big hug.

Dam:Hey taffy yes were back hopfully not for long though.

Taffy:Well hey be sure not to get caught.

We all laugh.

We spend a few hour talking.

Taffy:Sooo i have something to tell all of you and im so glad i can tell you in person............IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Dami:REALLY!

Taffy:YES!

Dede:Im so happy for you whens the wedding!!

Taffy:Its going to be in 7 months in another church its small but classy it was where my mama got married and i wanted to respect tradition and cole agreed! And i have something big to ask you!

What is it. We all say in unison.

Taffy:I have known you all for 3 years i have seen you as my friends so im asking WILL YOU BE MY BRIDESMAIDS!!!

Olivia:OMG YES!

Dede:OF COURSE!

Taffy:and dami you have always defended me and always came to talk even with the shit that was going on at home so wanna know WILL YOU BE MY.....MAID OF HONOR!!!

Dami:w-what me?

Taffy:Yes you!

Dami:Well i mean..... but are you sure?

Taffy:Of course i choose you so you my maid of honor.

Dami:Hell yes!

We all scream with happiness which rarely happened around here.

Taffy:Wow i have alot to do and dami i know you dont like dresses but my family tradition is for the maid or man of honor has to wear a dress so yeah.

Dami:Wait what! I blush.

Taffy:Yep and since its ganna be my day your entitled to make me happy so it happening

Dami:But im a guy!

taffy:Yeah well imagine how the other maid of honors that were male felt plus it will look so good on you so your putting it on and no backing out now.

Dede:Yeah sorry but you have to follow bride rules it is important.

Dami:I have never hurd that rule in my life!

Olivia:Oh well guess its a first time for everything~

Dami:Ah hell!

Taffu:Yay im getting married!

Dami:And im getting robbed of last bit of pride i had left. Yay.

Taffy:Oh but i need a flower girl. And i dont know alot of people. She had a worried look.

Dami: I know someone its fine its my job to take care of stuff now so its fine and i have alot to prepare for.

After alot more talking and planning we decided to head to the manor.

Dick:Oh hey baby bat its time to get ready todays the party!

Dami:I still dont want to go i pout.

Dick:Awwwww so cute. It will not be that long itll be fine.

We start to get ready

I start to change into the outfit that i was given i started to take off my shirt when i hurd grayson come on i immidiately start to blush.

Dami:G-grayson g-et out!

Dick:Awww dont be shy you cute enough as it is.

Dami: Go away!

Dick: Dont me mean (he whines) ill help you change.

Dami: I can change on my own.

Dick: Yeah but its more fun to see you flustard he says as he touches my bare waist.

I blush even harder.

He chuckles as he starts to button my shirt.

You so cute alright all done lets go.

TT fine.

When we get to the party alot of people surrounded us i didnt feel comfortable i wanted to go home but non the less i stayed thats when shit started to hit the fan

I sat at a chair i hurd whispers from people alot being rich kids and others from the party.

Did you hear the younguest is total slut

I would be embarrassed if he was my kid hes a total brat.

Rumors what a surprise the one thing that never changes around these people.

Dede said she was going to the restroom while olivia was ganna get us drinks.

Then this older boy came up to me.

Hey your damian wayne huh your even more cuter in person.

Who the fuck is this douche bag!? I thought

.......um....im not interested in talking right-

Anyway why dont we get to know eachother in a private room~

I snapped

Dami:How about you take your shitty pick up line to someone that gives a shit!

Whoa they were right ypu really are a judgemental little whore he spat back you probably got that from your whore mother.

OH HELL NO! THIS BITCH!

Dami: HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THAT INSULT AND CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR MOMMY BEFORE I CUT OFF ANY EVIDENCE THAT PROOVES YOUR A MAN!!!

Bruce:damian whats going on! What did you do!

Dami:I did nothing!

Mr.wayne i never thought you wouldn't have the decency to tell you kid some manners.

Im so sorry hes just throwing a tantrum like the brat that he is.

Dami: But he-

Bruce: No exuse now go apologise to that young man for being a disobedient spoiled brat.

Dami: .......No i wont because never did anything! He was harrasing me!

Why would i even bother with a little slut like you he spat.

Olivia came back with some grape juice.

Olivia:Dami is something wrong?

Hey arent you that bipolar bitch of course freaks stick together. Where the queen whore?

She then threw the juice at the rat bastard.

You bitch!

Olivia:Ooops guess my hand slipped.

I smile

Then grayson and dede join the conversation

Dick:What going on?

Dede:Dami you look upset.

Olivia:This asshole was harassing damian.

Dick:What?

Bruce:Damian stop with your childish lies and say sorry this instant. God your just like your mother. Why cant you just be normal for once.

I slap him

Dami:You never cared. did you? I was just a prize to be bought to be kept and treated like a fucking punching bag! NOTHING MORE!.....You know back then even when you would hit me even when I knew you hated me you were my father so I stayed. BECAUSE I STILL FUCKING CARED FIR YOU!!! but now I know there is no way you could ever actually care for me because I have realized that I am nothing to you!

Bruce: damian dont start with a fucking tantrum!

Dami: oh my god! Even up to this point you can never hold yourself accountable for ANYTHING you do!

Dick:Bruce this is your fucking son!WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Why dont you just for once shut the hell up!

Jay:So your siding with him now!? Hes a fucking slut just like his mother! No wonder she didnt bother sticking around!

That was the final straw.

I turned and looked straight at todd AND Bruce and spoke.

Dami:You know what? Your right to say that my mother never really fucking cared. Especially if she never even bothered to still around or see how I was doing and I know she wasnt a real mother to me.........but.

I paused and pointed to dede still looking at todd dead in the eyes as I said that I never got to say to my so called mother. To finally tell them that I was not my mother. Cause I was so much more.

Dami: THIS WOMAN HERE IS MY REAL MOM!!! NOT THALIA!!! SHE STAYED, SHE RAISED ME IN THOSE 3 GODDAMN YEARS THAT I FUCKING KNEW HER!!! SHE TAUGHT ME TO FUCKING VALUE MYSELF TO NEVER BE ASHAMED OF WHERE I CAME FROM! AND SHE SURE AS HELL HAS BEEN MORE OF A PARENT THAN  YOUR SORRY ASS!!!

I then turned to olivia and pointed her. To show that she was the sister. The sibling that I needed in my life.

Dami:THIS GIRL HAS BEEN MORE OF A FUCKING SIBLING THEN ALL OF YOU BEEN IN MY FUCKING LIFE!!! SHE WAS THERE WHEN I WAS SAD! SHE WAS THERE TO MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH!!! She was there to give me advice!!!

I looked at them with rage and saddness in my eyes and turned to dede and Olivia to had tears in their eyes as they smiled. I smiled back at them.

Dami:hey dede, olivia why dont we show them who we really are?

They gave me a nod in response.

Dede:Yeah lets do it.

Olivia: Im right behind you.

We go up to the stage where they were playing more civil music as they called it I took out some sheet music and gave it to them.

Dede:Hey I'll give you all 100 dallors each to play this instead. Plus your payment that you were promised. they nodded

We got on stage and stripped from our firmal close to reveal our street clothes

I had a black strapless short shirt my black ripped jean shorts chains around my waist my snake arm bracelet my green and black chocker my comvers and my unzipped black hoodie around my waist.

Dede had red her tubetop and her black mini skirt her silver bracelets
Her favorite red heels.

Olivia had her corset short dress that was pink and black with her snowflake heels and her heart neckless.

Olivia:You wanna show these people what crazy and free really means?

Dami:Fuck yeah!

Dede:Lets blow them away!

I go up to the mike

Dami:To those who think were freaks different then what we should be that we should change just to be like you

Dami:I wanna say KISS MY ASS AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A REASON ON WHY WE SHOULDN'T BE LIKE YOU STUCK UP NARROW MINDED SHIT EATING MOTHERFUCKERS.....and to the people that think that they are nothing like people say always remember your beautiful and you are someone never change for anyone!stand up proudly for being you weather your a freak an outcast or even a reble.

Dami:NOW HIT IT!

The music begins my mind thinking about the shit that i had to go through with my firends but fuck it we are all outsiders!

People start to stand up clapping to the song even grayson. Though some were in total shock.

Dami:Crazy but always free!

I say as we all jump off stage and run outside.

Dede:Oh god I cant believe we did this!

Olivia:Me neither that was amazing!

Dick:I gotta hand it to you you made that party amazing.

I turn around to see grayson grinning at me.

Dick:Oh I also called some people that were listening to.

Then we see Jack and carly come out to I see my firends blush.

Jack:Wow you guys were on fire!

Carly:Y'all were amazing!

Both:Thanks

Then I see someone else come out it was father and he looked mad.

Bruce: Did you have fun?

Dami:Yeah yeah just get the screaming over with.

Bruce:You..... were good.

Dami:Wait what?

He then falls to his nees to hug me

Bruce:............im so sorry for everything. I know you'll never forgive me and I completely understand just know that youll always be my son even if you hate me. You are not nothing. your more than I'll ever be.

I feel tears form but I keep them in.

Im going back home. And I want you to stay as far away as possible.

Thats fine.

No. You dont get to say its ok. You dont have a say in this at all you have right to. Not anymore.......But I will agree to visit sometimes but Only cause I choose to.

He lets me go and I turn my back to him and walk away silently and I let the tears go.

we finally went to the manor to pack.

Dick:So your going back?

Dami:Yeah.

Dick:Ill miss you but that didnt mean I wont visit when ever i get the chance

I groan and he chuckles

Dick:My little baby bat he kisses my cheek.

I blush damn why did I have to fall for you?

When I try to push him off he pins me to the bed.

Dami:G-grayson?

Dick:Your mine~

Dami:S-shut up d-dont tease me.

Dick:Who says im teasing?

My face is a cherry at that point

He then closes the gap between us he kisses me his lips on mine I grip to his shirt trying to push him but at the same time I dont want It to end. but he only tightens his grip around me.

When he finally pulls away I start panting and try and catch my breath. it was my first kiss. I blush like crazy.

Dick:That was tasty~

Dami:I-idiot! Shut up. I h-hate you!

Dick:Oh come on you know you love me.

Yeah but youll never know.

With that I leave to get my things to the car I then say bye to father and goodbye to alfred with a hug he gives me a bag of his famous cookies I flip off todd and drake. Grayson gives me a huge hug and kisses my cheek again.

Dick:Goodbye baby-bat I'll see you soon

I then get in the car with dede carly olivia and jack all sleepy but couldnt wait to go home.

Because home is where the heart is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.9K 41
Bruce and Damian have been getting into a lot of arguments lately, and Bruce has finally had enough! He is about to lose it... He doesn't know what t...
1M 19.2K 104
Cover by GlebTheZombie on deviantart. I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR DC. Batfam/brothers xreader requests welcome. KEY- Y/n - your name Y/ln - last...
21.4K 690 49
A lonely girl, a flash of light, four brothers who need a place to stay. Cora Sanchez, a girl left alone for far too long, mostly Damian Wayne, a bo...
70.3K 2.2K 49
A lonely girl, a flash of light, 4 brothers who need a place to stay. Cora Sanchez, a girl left alone for much too long. Damian Wayne, a boy who hat...