I Hate Him (fanfic Kongpob an...

By Jazzious_girl

Kongpob and Arthit both were set for an arrange marriage. At first Arthit was loathing the idea but gradually... More

Convincing The Son
First Encounter
Why this is happening?
Scared Puppy
Bad Morning
I like you
Another Shock
Moving in together
Get Together
I am sorry
Rise of feelings
Jealous
Feelings
Confessions
New contract
Heat
The Night
News Revealed
Nightmare
Mood Swings
Meeting with Past
New Boss
A/N
Punishment
Unsettled Night
Morning Quarrel
Big Mistake
A/N
Almost......
Almost........ (II)
A/N
When Past Haunted You Again
A little Discussion
Confrontation
The Past
A/N
Meeting in the Evening
Giving a Statement
Family Meeting
Final Trial
A/N
Initiate
Overcome the fears
A/N
Insecurities
Day 1
Surprised
love is in the air
A Rocky Road
Married Man
A lunch date
Life with drama is fun
A Day to Remember
Sequal?
A/N

The Big News

4.2K 163 25
By Jazzious_girl

Kongpob's pov

Next Morning

"Love, wake up." I am trying to wake up my love. It's already 10 AM.  I didn't want him to skip any meals. However, he wouldn't budge.

"Baby, it's breakfast time. Get up."

"Mmmmm. No. Don't want."

"Baby, I'm not asking. I'm telling you to get up." I used a firmer tone, but it still had no effect. So, I made a quick decision and slipped under the blanket with him. I positioned him above me and held him tightly. Unfortunately, he winced in pain due to his back.

"Ahhhh. It hurts."

"I told you to get up, but you wouldn't move. Now you're dealing with the consequences." I cupped his cheeks and began kissing him deeply. However, his pain kept him from responding. So I slowly trail my hand to his chrysanthemum and started massaging it gently. It was little swollen. He cried out due to the sudden touch, so I quickly withdrew my hand.

"Ahhhhhhh, Kong. You stupid it hurts. Why would you do that."

"Because you weren't getting up, and I needed to make sure you were okay."

He attempted to sit up, but his weakness prevented him from doing so. I helped him sit up and positioned him on my lap, his legs around my waist. I held him close in my arms to provide comfort. He clung to me tightly, whimpering softly, though his sobs began to subside.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's okay, relax. I won't hurt you. Just breathe in and out. Try to relax, baby."

"B..but, it's hur... hurting."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't hurt you. Just calm down. Breathe for me, kitten." Gradually, his body began to relax, and his breathing returned to a more steady rhythm. He clung to me, his grip loosening, but still seeking comfort. I tried to look his face which was buried in my chest. He was breathing fine now. So I tried to take him off my lap. But he again began to clinging on me. His grip on my shirt tightened again.

"Shhh. It's okay, it's okay. How about we apply some medicine to ease the pain? I'll also get you some painkillers."

"Hmmmm," he hummed weakly.

"Alright, I need to get the medicine box. I'll be very quick, I promise. Stay right here." I gently placed him back on the bed and hurriedly fetched the medicine box. I placed it on the bed and sat him up on my lap again, trying to comfort and distract him. He rested his head on my chest, and I reached for the ointment and tried to restrain his movements. I hadn't started applying the medicine yet when he began to whimper, his fists clenched against my shirt.

"K-kong, p-pain." He was in discomfort, and the sudden touch had hurt him.

"It's alright, kitten. I'll apply the medicine quickly. The pain will ease soon." I carefully applied the ointment to my finger and began to massage it onto his rim. He squirmed in pain, and I held him tightly in my arms, hugging him to soothe him. However, with his movement, he cried out in pain again, and I noticed tears streaming down his face. I halted my movements, my heart pounding in fear. He started yelping in pain.

He was in clear distress, trying to cope with the pain he was experiencing. I managed to free his hands from my grip, allowing him to continue hitting my chest. I used both hands to hold his wrists, trying to prevent him from hurting himself further.

"Baby, stop moving. You'll hurt yourself more. Please, stop moving."

"N-no. P-pain." He tried to remove his hands from my grip. I freed his hands and again started to massage the hole to lessen the pain. Suddenly I felt warm liquid flowing on my  fingers from his hole where I was massaging. He held his abdomen area with both hands. His breathing start going uneven. I remove my hand from his hole and look at my hand. My eyes gone wide and fear run through my whole body. It's blood. He is bleeding. But I quickly replace my reaction with calm one so he won't panic. But my heart was going to blow any moment. He started crying loud.

"Baby, breath. Please breath. You'll be fine. Just hang in there. We'll go to hospital now. You have to be calm for me. " I didn't tell him he is bleeding. I rushed to grab some clothes for him after putting him on the bed. I put on a casual black t shirt and black jeans of mine hurriedly. I picked him up in my arms in bridal style and ran to my car. He was still crying and holding on to his abdomen. And blood started to soak onto his jeans. I put him on passenger seat and buckled him up. I started the car and drove to the hospital.

"K-kong, k-kong what is h-happening to m-me?" He asked me in his cries. My heart broke at the moment. He was so weak and pale.

"Nothing love nothing. May be it's just stomach bug. We'll reach the hospital in a minute. Please hang in there for me."

Suddenly, he cried out even louder and slumped against the seat. I felt a surge of panic, and he didn't respond to my calls. His body remained still, and he didn't speak. Fear took hold of me, 

"Baby, please . Please open your eyes. Don't do this to me. Love, listen to me." Again no movements.

I remembered my cousin was working in a hospital near by our area. I quickly dialed my cousin's number. She answered after a few rings.

"Hello, P May. Are you at the hospital?"

"Yes, Kong. But seriously sweetheart, did you forget how to greet your elders?"

"Sorry, P. I'm on my way to the hospital. Just prepare your staff."

"W-what's wrong? Are you hurt? Where are you? Tell me, and I'll send an ambulance right now." She inquired worriedly.

"No, P, I'm on my way, okay?"

I cut the call. After two or three minutes I pull off the car in front of hospital. P May was standing in front of the door of hospital. I ran to open the door of passenger's side. Medical staff rushed to us with a stretcher, gently transferring Arthit onto it. We hurried into the hospital, with two male nurses and P May guiding us. They took him to the emergency room (ER), and I was about to follow, but P May stopped me.

"Kong, what happened? How come Arthit is in this state?"

"I don't know P. He was soundly sleeping and I just tried to wake him for breakfast and to make sure he is fine or not?"

"What do you mean fine?"

"Umm. P, a-actually last night we did it for the f-first time. And he was a v-virgin." She glared at me and shouted.

"Kongpob, you stupid how can you do this at this limit he became unconscious. Are you human or not?"

"P, I was gentle. He was fine after that. He was fine in the morning too. But when I tried to give him medicine he started yelping in pain. And he held his abdominal area. Then I saw blood dripping from his b-back."

"Kongpob you are dead. How can you do this. He look so fragile and not to mention a god sent angel. Just wait for me in waiting room and let me look how is the situation. I'll tell you after the checking him."

They took him into ER and I tried to get pass through the doors to ER. I started getting panicked.

"Kong, you can't go in there. Just wait. Don't panic; try to keep yourself calm. Arthit needs you to be composed right now, not anxious. Just wait here, and we'll let you know as soon as we have an update. Also, call both sets of parents, so they can support you and be informed as well." 

When P May rushed into the ER I slumped on the chair in waiting area. I was not showing the signs of any vulnerable emotions but now I can't hold. Tears formed into my eyes. My hands were shaking. I dialled his father's number. He picked up immediately.

"Hello kongpob"

"Good morning pa."

"Good morning son, how are you and Arthit?"

"Pa, we are in the h-hospital. Arthit is in Emergency room right now." He literally shouted.

"What happened to my baby?"

"Pa, just come to the hospital. I'll explain to you."

"Ok just tell me the address and hospital name. I'll be there soon."

I told him the address and cut the call after telling him, I also inform my pa. After about 20 minutes, both of our parents arrived. I explained the situation, and my father's anger flared, though my to be in-laws did their best to calm him down.

It had been an hour, and I had no idea what was happening with him. Anxiety gnawed at me, but my mother-in-law tried to keep me relaxed. Finally, P May emerged from the ER, and I practically ran to her.

"P, is he okay? Is he conscious? Can I see him? Is he in pain? What's happening?" I was rambling in my anxiousness, but P May's silence only heightened my fears.

"Kong, stop rambling. Listen to me. He's not conscious yet, but he should regain consciousness soon. Unfortunately, he's still bleeding, and we can't stop it." My face paled, and my heart dropped even further. My hands began to shake, and I couldn't hold back my tears. Our parents were just as worried as I was.

"W-what do you mean, we can't stop it?"

"Kongpob, please calm down and listen to me carefully."

"I can't calm down, P. What the hell is happening?"

"Stop panicking Kong, and listen. We can't stop bleeding because it's not what we can stop, untill it's stop on its own. It's menstruate cycle. And it'll happen again from now on every month as far I know." I cut her words and asked dumfounded.

"W..what do you mean menstruate. He is a man. It can't happen. It's a women thing. Isn't it?"

"Yes it is undoubtedly. But in his case. It is bound to happen. Because he is a female." My eyes were wide enough to pop out. But she continued.

"Kongpob, we ran some tests on him to look for the problem behind bleeding and we came to know that Arthit is a female from inside. His outer body is a male but inside his body just like a female. The people in this case are rare in the world but very special. And in your case we can say it's a miracle. Because Arthit is a hermaphrodite. And he has a womb in his body." And our parents and I were dumfounded and could form any words.

Then I thought about the whole thing what P May told us and I thought about the womb in his body, it meant.

"Yes Kong, what you are thinking is true, he can get pregnant." She said

"Oh my god, I can't believe this. My baby can get pregnant. P don't tell me I am dreaming."

"No, kongpob it's true and real. And for you information you can meet him but don't disturb, he is still unconscious and need rest. And I also need to know about his past health conditions to form a diet plan for him. Because he will need it more now. And no vigorous activities or exercise. His body can't take it. He might be a man outside but he is as fragile as a woman. Any heavy work and stress will take a toll on his body. So be careful, monitor his diet carefully and never let himskip any meal. He needs more strength now."

"Yes P I'll take care of him. From now on I'll personally look after him."

"Good, just be careful with your words now. He will get a lots of mood swings due to his menstrual cycle. So try to make him happy and one more thing I am telling you again. He is not allowed to any stressful work. As I told you he might be a male but his body is weak and fragile. And the things happening to him are more painful for him than for a woman. So don't ignore him when he said he  is in pain when he is in his cycle, try to sooth him."She smiled at me and said again.

"Now don't be sad, congratulations on this happy news. Arthit will be fine. Just be sure to break the news carefully. You can meet him. But one person for now. We are shifting him to normal room."

"Thank  you P. You saved my love. I can't thank you enough for the happiness you have given to me." Our parents also thanked P May.

"It's my duty Kongpob. And it'll be so much fun when I'll be an aunt." I was embarrassed in front of everyone.

"P, stop. You are embarrassing me."

"Hahaha ok ok, I'll check if he has been transferred to normal room or not then you can meet him."

Then P May went to ER. We were told that Arthit is transferred to the room so we were lead to that room. I went in and looked at the boy I love more than my life. He looked so precious. I sat on the chair beside him. But after a minute I got up. Took his face in my hands and kiss his forehead.

"Baby, you are so precious. You mean world to me. Get well soon I can't see you like this. I love you. I love you  so much." I set my forehead on his forehead and slowly pecked his lips. I remained in that position.

"Love, get up soon. I have a wonderful surprise for you. Please open your eyes." I was so surprised when he opened his lips and mumbled something.

"Baby, kitten are you alright? Look at me. I am here Love." He opened his eyes and called my name in a whisper.

"Kong?"

"Yes baby, it's me. It's me. Your are fine? Do you want something. Are you hurt somewhere?"

""N-no, my back, s-stomach all hurt."

"Oh Love, I know. Just relax. It'll be fine soon."

"What h-happened to me?"

"Baby you need to calm down for me. I have a news and you have to be calm when I tell you." He tried to get up. I sat on the bed to help to sit and took him in my arms. But he gasped and grabbed my arms.

"K-KONG there is something in my b-back. What is it. Get it out. Get it out." He panicked. I embraced him and rubbed his back with my hands.

"Baby, relax. It's helping you. Please don't panic sweetheart. Calm down. I'll tell you what is happening so listen to me okay?"
He just nodded his head. I gathered all my strength to tell him. I hoped he will not panic over the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 280 11
For seven years, Arthit has lived across the street from Kongpop Suthilak. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There's a lot...
433K 17.3K 29
What happens when you are betrothed to the person you hate? With no way of escaping it, when both families want it to happen. Is it love at first sit...
59.6K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
368K 17.3K 44
This is a fan fiction based on Arthit and Kongpob. their journey through their relationship.the story doesn't follow the series but might have some p...