Secrets from centuries of dar...

By _FandomLover332_

The nations think that they know their fellow friends and family, but do they really? Some sit in silence suf... More

The meeting
Something silly!
Roommates!!
Children aru!
Troubled teens
Time to bond! Over movies and candy!
WHAT THE HECK!
Lit
Family?
Plans to avenging the hurt nation
Secrets in a song
The phone call
Boss trouble
Looking out for the peacekeeper
Meeting the Family, that is a lot of kids. (Part 1)
Part 2
Part 3 of the States
Nightmares that comes from the North of America
Not a chapter

Sorry can't fit the past.

6.9K 137 159
By _FandomLover332_

Mentions of past abuse physical and mental. But not to detailed.

The nation's looked at all of the food that Alfred and Peter.... And that other guy... Brought in. It looked so good that half of the nation's were drooling at the delicious scent of the food.

"Well enjoy Dudes!!" Alfred said.

Everyone looked at each other and raised a fork full of brown sugar glazed carrots to their mouths and took a bite.
Gilbert was grinning like an idiot at the taste before shouting.

"THIS IS AWESOME, BUT NOT AS AWESOME AS ME!!!" He declared, then started to stuff his face.

Other nations agreed, Alfred smiled at this and continued to eat his mashed potatoes.

~

After lunch they all looked at the journal. Antonio pushed it over to Gilbert and smiled at his friend.

"You read." Antonio said.

"Sweet! Everyone listen to my totally awesome voice as I read, losers!" Gilbert laughed, then opened the book and read.

Dear diary,

Today I was visiting Arthur for our monthly tea chats... I think that's what he calls them? Anyway, when I got there he started screaming at me and calling me names.... I was so confused and hurt until he called me America.... Why can't he remember me?
-Canada

Gilbert and the others looked at the red faced Englishman for an answer but he didn't say anything.

Matthew looked down to the floor, Peter looked at his big brother and hugged him. The Canadian offered a small smile and patted Peters head.

"Continue on brother." Ludwig said, he could feel the heavy atmosphere in the room.

Gilbert nodded, glancing at Matthew, and cleared his throat and continued on.

The Italy's hate being separated.

Lovino glared at everyone especially at Antonio.

"Next if you want to live." Lovino growled.

The nation's shivered and Gilbert got the hint.

Dear diary,

Arthur and I got into another fight. But this time he took it too far.... He thinks I'm stupid and lazy! Just because I want the meetings to be less boring... I am not judging Ludwig but I taught myself to sleep with my eyes opened... But that doesn't mean I'm stupid right?

Plus I go on runs with Matt, and I have to run my country so I hardly see Matt because of my work.... So how can I be lazy? I don't know anymore... Maybe he's right?
-America your hero!

Matthew glared at Arthur while hugging Alfred, who had zero emotion on his usually happy face.

"Don't listen to him Alfie, he's just jealous that you have cooler things then him... He is a hoser to think that of you." Matthew said.

Alfred nodded smiling at the name.

"I agree with... Uh... Your brother! Don't listen to the English tea lover and listen to us you make these lame meeting fun!!" Mathias shouted.

"Yeah West here needs to learn to loosen up and you need to keep these meeting fun and cool!" Gilbert said.

Some of the other nations bids because the meetings were so boring that they had learned tricks on sleeping in the meeting with out being caught.

"Thanks guys." Alfred said, smiling as he was released from his twins hold.

Gilbert continued.

Ivan only had one friend when
he was younger. But he vanished
after a few years. Ivan still worried about his friend, he wonders what had happened to Vinland.

All the Nordic's teared up at the name Vinland and turned to the sad looking Russian.

"You knew our little brother?" Emil asked.

"Da. He was very kind to me. I wonder if he is with the ancients?" Ivan said.

The Nordic's nodded at this and Emil gave the Russian a pat on the head in a good natured way.

"Okay next one!!"

Dear diary,

Today I was in the middle of cooking breakfast... Al still thinks it's weird that I eat pancakes at night.... When Arthur came in and he smelt like alcohol... Again. He started screaming and hitting me. I tried to calm him down but I ended up hitting my head on the counter as he broke my leg.

He left after that. Kuma came in and ran out to get Alex. I didn't tell him why Arthur beat me up, I just said that it was an accident and that I'm fine. I think my kids are starting to realize that I'm lying about something's.
-Canada

Everyone looked at a pale Arthur, Alfred was fumming at Arthur, but when he looked at his twin to just see an empty seat he panicked.

"Guy's! Mattie's missing!!!" Alfred shouted.

Arthur ran out of the room and others doing the same. They ran down the hallway just in time to see Matthew walk out of one of the office's with boxes of tissues and a mug of tea in hand.

They all blinked as Matthew looked at them with a weird look.

"You guys okay? You look like you've seen a ghost?" Matthew asked softly.

Arthur was the first to speak.

"Matthew, lad... I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't mean to break your leg. I terribly sorry, Lad!" Arthur said.

If the nation's took the time to look at the Canadian closely they would have notice how pale he has gotten, the light stains on his collar of his shirt and sleeves.

"It's fine Arthur.. really... I uh... Made you some tea... I realized that you didn't have some at the break so I made you some." Matthew said, lying through his teeth.

The nation's nodded and they all went back to the meeting room. Matthew gave the mug to Arthur before handing out some boxes of tissues for some nation's before sitting down.

The book was taken from Gilbert by South Korea.

"My turn!!" He shouted, before anyone could protest he spoke.

Dear diary,

I can't believe that stupid Brit!!! He had started a war over my previous little Matthieu and... My little baby is crying in pain every night. I can barely stand the sight of my child in tears!! I hope your happy you Black sheep of Europe you are hurting a child!
-France

Everyone gasped, Matthew looked down at the table tears fell from his eyes and fell to the ground.

"Matthew I didn't know, I'm sorry." Arthur said again.

Matthew looked up at Arthur and opened his mouth.

"You can't fix the past, England. No matter how much you apologize I can't forgive you." Matthew said coldly.

=

I finished another chapter!

I hope that you liked this chapter... I cried at the the entries because I felt sad at the mentioned America and Canada's past.

But don't worry the nation's will help the two in the next chapter!

Peace out my little chibi readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.8K 199
Hey Guys! (Former HetaWarts) AProudAsian here! 0W0 I have three series for this book and this happens to be number 2! Keep in mind that the jokes her...
79.1K 2.2K 39
Science says the kindest people are always the loneliest. The countries hate their jobs. Oh no, they loathe it. It's so bleak, so bland, so sad, so...
2K 231 20
The nations are sick of it, they're sick and tired of watching humans rule over them, use them as pets to destroy the world. Everyone has a breaking...
3.2K 106 17
This is gonna get a rewrite, but atm I've not finished the first chapter lol ______________________________________________________ Folie à deux ('fo...