Adiya one shots

بواسطة keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested المزيد

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Winning Night

3.7K 103 13
بواسطة keepingupwidnarry

Okay so there has been lots LOTS of requests for ITA awards night. The after party, Jenshad, love, mature shots/pg shots/etc etc

So I decided to combine every thing and give you a CUTE. HOT. Shot of Jenshad.
It's something that came to my mind when I was scrolling through Jenshad tag on Twitter.

Enjoy!

***
Jennifer laughs at the last twirl Naihal gives before going Aww as her friends touch their forehead's together completely in love. The mood of the night being all filled with love and kind of romantic.

She smiles at them, happiness flooding in her heart which only triples when her eyes meets his. Blush forms on her cheeks, her hands moving to their own accord now shooting him as he sings the song  only ducking when he notices the camera on him.

Everyone laughs now selecting another karaoke track while she sits down putting it as an Instagram story. Her attention is averted as Naihal calls her "Jenny now its your turn! Cheer for Jenny guys!"

She stands up giggling only for her eyes to widened both at the song choice and Naihal's next words "Harshad come here! JALDI!!!"

Jennifer starts shaking her head, jumping, trying to pull her palms from Naihal's clasp "Naihal! Seriously! No, I don't think-"

"OH, c'mon!" Naihal rolls her eyes pulling her to him as Jennifer stands, pouting awkwardly and incredibly uncomfortable. She watches a stricken Harshad looking back at her and she looks away laughing, embarrassed as Harsha, Harshad's sister laughs wholeheartedly at their shyness.

Harshad doesn't get up feeling that will make her uncomfortable and shoots Arshad, his bestfriend a look when he nudges him.

Aniruddh who is watching the whole scene takes pity on Jennifer knowing his wife can sometimes be over the top and offers "I want to dance with Jen"

With a pout and not fair Naihal gives Jennifer's hand in his as Ameeta starts the music. To which Jennifer says "NEXT song! Pakkka!!"

"Alright ! Next top our fav couple !" Naihal cheers moving behind Harshad pinching his cheeks,"My favourite!"

Everyone begins to sing, Harshad's voice prominent and Jennifer is aware of it, far too aware as she dances happily with her friend,laughing as he twirls her around. Naihal is with her phone capturing their moment as the mood of the night continues.

Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah
O Mil Jaaye Is Tarah, Do Lehre Jis Tarah
Phir Ho Na Judaa, Haan Yeh Vaada Raha

Jennifer sings loudly throwing her arm up as Aniruddh pulls her closer both of them smiling at their performance.

Tu Tu Hai Vohi Dil Ne Jisse Apna Kaha
Tu Hai Jahan Main Hoon Vahan
Ab To Yeh Jeena Tere Bin Hai Saza

They dance as the song comes to an end.

Before she knows it she is being pulled by Naihal over Harshad. She crashes over his chest and melts as he holds the corner of her elbows steadying her. Their eyes meet and she can still feel the spark she felt the first time around. It calms her down and excites her all at once.

They pull away as everyone yells as the tune comes in. (you can listen to the song for better experience). And Jennifer's eyes are widening like saucers as Harshad looks away, red painted on her cheeks and she wants to kiss this man silly.

"Oi! It's not even raining!" she chides Naihal, turning around Harshad holding her still, his hands not left their hold on her only for her bestfriend to pull a face as she innocently state "Romance can make you feeeeeeeel the rain"

"Shut it!" Jennifer waves at her scrunching her nose as everyone laughs before Ameeta is announcing the song isn't going to change and for everyone to sing.

Bheegi bheegi raaton mein
Meethi meethi baaton mein
Aisi barsaton mein

Harshad pulls her hand making her look at him away from her friend. Their eyes speak as they begin to move, in tune with each other.

Kaisa lagta hain?

Harshad raises his eyebrow at that line making her laugh, leave it on him to make me comfortable, she thinks.

Aisa lagta hain tum banke badal
Mere badan ko bhigo ke mujhe
Ched rahe ho, chhed rahe ho

She moves away from him before sliding her hands up, resting on his chest as they move.

Aisa lagta hain tum banke badal
Mere badan ko bhigo ke mujhe
Chhed rahe ho, chhed rahe ho

Everything fades as she listens to the song, to the tune, to everyone's voice that comes at once. Her eyes locking with his as his hands slides up on her back, holding her by her thin waist.

O paani ke is rele mein
Sawan ke is mele mein
Chhat pe akele mein
Kaisa lagta hain?

She sings stepping closer to him as her arms circle around his neck and she can feel the romance building. Doesn't know if it's the song or his look or his hands - him or both, maybe both that sends warmth in her body.

Aisa lagta hain tum banke ghata
Apne sajan ko bhigo ke khel
Khel rahi ho, khel rahi ho

Harshad sings his voice sending shiver down in her because its so so good, manly, yet rich and he is smiling, his touch feather like leaving her to want more. He twirls her out before pulling her on him as she sings, their voices mixing with others yet their hearts can hear only each other as she moves with him hands holding the other soflty, seductively as a she sings, his fingers digging in her soft flesh of her waist and she is lost, lost in him.

Aisa lagta hain tum banke badal
Mere badan ko bhigo ke mujhe
Chhed rahe ho, O chhed rahe ho

They dance happily, unknown to the rolling cameras of their friends in their own little world, experiencing the subtle hints from the song, the touch of Harshad's hands on her waist

Barakha se bacha loon
Tujhe seene se laga loon
Aa chupa loon, aa chupa lonn

Dil ne pukara dekho
Rutt ka ishara dekho
Uff yeh nazara dekho
Kaisa lagta hain, bolo?

Harshad sings sliding his fingers up her arms, cocking his head to the side as he points to her, his eyes raking her body.

Jennifer blushes as Naihal and Harsha whistles, she steps closer to him as she sings too making him grin widely at her open gesture.

Aisa lagta hain kuch ho jayega
Mast pawan ke yeh jhoke saiyaan
Dekh rahe ho, dekh rahe ho

With those lines she pushes her face into the curve of his neck redness coloring her cheeks making him laugh loudly as he moves holding her tightly to him.

The song ends and they keep on swaying slowly, her cheeks flaming with everything they did as she realizes everyone was watching them. She only turns around when Naihal cheers loudly and others clap.

She runs behind to hit her only to hug her as both woman laugh.

The party continues as everyone dances, now on some current song. And Harshad doesn't forget to remind her of her absence. She makes it a point to be near him, beside him throughout the night.

Her brain rakes, emptiness slipping in her heart as the night comes to an end and she watches Harshad putting his shoes as Harsha with Arshad are grabbing their wallets and car keys.

Sehban reminds Harshad playfully to take away his award before Aniruddh makes it his.

They all laugh at that as Aniruddh acts as if he is grabbing it and Harshad quickly takes it, playfully giving him big eyes.

She steps out walking towards the lift, silent for some reason as she watches him walk. His pace is matching hers as he pulls Arshad by his shoulder as both the bestfriend talks.

The lift comes up and Jennifer bites her lips wanting him to stay back desperately, but she doesn't say it. She watches Harsha step in followed by Arshad and prepares to wave him a goodnight only for Harsha to push him out as soon as he steps, taking him and her by surprise.

"Oi Harsha!" he shouts looking at her confused.

"Your dumb ass is not coming with us" she states her eyes flickering to Jennifer with a sly smirk before she gives her brother a serious look.

Jennifer blushes looking down as she understands Harsha is doing this for her, shocked how she knew what she was feeling.

She bites her lip as Harshad doesn't move, glaring at Harsha now "That's my house too. Incase! You forgot"

Harsha only pushes him out as she says "I am sure Jenny can drop your ass whenever you wish."

With that she smirks as waving bye as Harshad looks directly at Jennifer. And Jennifer thinks if he broke his neck from that jerk.

"She is mad. Crazy. I told you, she isn't at all innocent" he starts on his sister and Jennifer laughs, her fingers touching his making him stop as she begins to walk.

"But she is smart"

"What?" Harshad asks completely oblivious as hell but walks to the apartment.

Jennifer doesn't say anything gather v her keys and phone she quickly says her goodbye, rightfully ignoring Naihal's wink.

Harshad looks as she steps out and asks him to call the lift.

He asks her what did she mean but all she says is "I will drop you"

They sit in the car and he is about to go passenger's seat but Jennifer stops him, giving him the keys silently asking him to drive. He raises his eyebrows and she simply states "You had the least drinks"

He nods taking the keys before jogging to the other side, they both get in and are onto the road.

Both can feel the tension between them as she curls her fingers looking outside before back at him. Her eyes taking in all his features, from his beautiful thick eyelashess, down his long nose, over his pink lips to that jawline that makes her want to run her tongue along with it.

A smile forms on her lips as his words come back to her mind, words he has been saying either playfully or seriously, words that were his way of telling her he needed her, wanted her to be their and she knows it was all fun, that Harshad will always respect her decisions. He always did but deep down it was truth, she could see him when watching live and also his reminding of her again and again.

"I am sorry. Not for attending. No." she says quickly adds as he turns to look at her before looking forward "But for not being with you. I should have been there..."

He sighs, he moves his hand curling his fingers with hers and she notices how large his hand is, covering hers completely.

"I wasn't.... I am sorry if I made you feel guilty. It wasn't my intention. It's just you know..."he explains but she cuts him off nodding squeezing his fingers in reassurance.

"I want to compensate" she states deciding that she would. She will do something making him happy.

He chuckles at her determined face and smiles "You already did. Calling my bestfriend, my sister and this party"

"But it was Naihal's idea too. Wasn't completely mine-" she goes to argue only for him to cut her "It doesn't matter, really"

It's genuine and that makes her smile, Harshad has always been simple, at peace with his values and doesn't need to be exaggerated.

She smiles at him before pressing her lips to the back of his palm taking him by surprise.

"How about a date?" she asks

"No! I am the man, I will ask you for the date" Harshad shakes his head immediately making her laugh as she raises her eyebrow at him "Even I can ask -"

"Jenny pleasee??" he looks at her whining, he looks adorable and Jennifer cant help but smile knowing he must have something in mind.

"Okay"she sighs and then an idea comes to her, her smile widening as she remembers her planned trip to Goa for ringing in Christmas and New Year, she will have to make few changes but......she goes through everything mentally before turning to Harshad, knowing he will not agree that easily. 

"But whatever I decide and however over the top it will be you will have to go with it" she states making him laugh squeezing her fingers.

"Are you compensating or punishing?" he asks raising his eyebrow at her.

"Harshad....." she pouts at him knowing very well he can never say no to her cute face, she giggles.

"Fine. I won't say no" he says and she chuckles replying him with a curt smile, all innocent "Thank you"

"You always do this" he complaints taking a turn and all she does is ask, "Do what?"

Before he can reply which she knows he will, she says "I don't know what you're talking about"

"Kya Yaar?!!! Why are you so cuteee ?!!! I am driving right now, nahi toh!" he says dramatically and she laughs, stretching towards him and quickly plants a kiss on his cheek before whispering "But I can" with that she winks at him and settles in her seat as heat travels on his cheeks.

The rest of the ride is spent in silence as they are on the root to Jenny's place, a comfortable silence as Jennifer plays with his fingers absentmindedly, looking out of the window at the deserted sidewalks late at night.

"Bheegi bheegi raaton mein..."she involuntarily starts humming, the song now stuck in her brain as she recalls them dancing. His arms around her, so soft as if she is made of porcelain. His voice, so beautiful as he had started singing, twirling her around and a shiver runs down her spine at the feeling she had when she was in that moment with him.

Harshad throws a gaze at her, smiling as he listens to her hum. The song reminds him off her dancing, smiling and the way she had sung that last night. He squeezes his fingers bringing her attention to him and a blush develops on her cheeks, but she doesn't avert her eyes, looking right at him.

He looks ahead revealing in the feeling that eye contact gave him and clears his throat as he pulls aside "Here you are"

"I will walk from here. It's not that far" he finishes smiling at her as he pulls the handbreak looking at her.

"Come with me" it's not a question, nor a command and not even a plea.

She just tells him grabbing her keys, her eyes on him.

"But, it's -" he starts because it is late and he should go at his place but she cuts him off, eyes determined not at all caring what anyone thinks taking him by surprise.

"I want to dance with you for the rest of the night" she says, her voice sending shivers down him, her eyes all bright and he just loves her eyes, can never say no to those eyes boring in his, staring at his lips before looking up at him and he silently nods starting the car, pulling it inside her gate followed by parking lot and within minutes they are out and entering the lobby.

Jennifer gives her hand to him, letting him clutch hers tightly as they walk towards the lift.

"It would have been awesome if it was raining" he states and her eyes widens before shining as she hits his chest, coming closer to him, smashing her body to his, any excuse to be near him.

He wraps her hand on her waist before placing his palm on her waist gliding it up slowly as he smiles down at him "What? It would've been more hot"

"As it was not before" she retroats rolling her eyes and before he can reply she sneezes, her eyes squinting and he is quick to clutch her arms.

"You alright?" he asks looking down as she has her forehead on his chest and furrows confused as she giggles looking up at him.

She rubs his chest with her palm as she says, soothingly " It was just a sneeze Harsh. I am fine"

He nods blushing at his instant reaction. She moves on her tiptoes and pecks his lips.

He is quick to respond and in seconds they are kissing each other passionately, slow and deep as they fall into each other's spell. It had been so long since they shared one today and it felt like heaven, one they don't want to leave, not just yet.

So when the lift dings announcing its arrival they both pull apart sighing. Harshad looks at her blown out eyes and follows her as she leads him inside, pressing her floor quickly before turning back at him.

As the door closes she comes for a kiss but Harshad has different plans as he noses her hair, his palm moving from her waist to her chest, his fingers touching her smooth skin underneath her top before cupping her face, as his eyes taking in the beauty she is.

He whispers "You look so beautiful baby. So so fucking.... I want to eat you" unable to control his urges

She looks at his lips, before tearing her gaze away up to his eyes as she whispers, voice laced with arousal as she replies "Then eat me. Make me wet, so wet that we will not require rain for our dance"

Her words are enough as he jumps on her pushing her on the wall behind as his lips smash on hers, enveloping her and she moans loudly, her fingers raking in his dense hair making him groan.

She tilts her face pushing her tongue in his mouth, rolling with his and his hands are making their way inside her blouse, the lift opens the moment he unclasps her bra making her gasp.

They pull apart breathing heavily before Jennifer is taking him towards her house, inside closing the door behind them.

He turns around pulling her close as he goes to taste her lips once again but she pushes his jaw away making him confused.

She smiles and takes his hand in hers walking him to the couch and pushing him on it.

"What are you doing?" he asks siting  bewildered as he watches her remove her too throwing it away, followed by her bra and her loose black pants.

"Jen..." he sighs, unable to move his eyes away from the beauty in front of her. He can feel himself aroused just by looking at those round curves, flat belly and bouncing breasts as she steps out of her pants now only in her matching panty.

"Starting with my compensation"she states walking towards him, she puts her legs around his his, on her knees as she settles in his lap, her arms around his neck as she lets him take her in.

He puts his palm on her neck gliding down her chest to the curve of her breast, moving down her flat belly before moving up on her back. She lols her head to the side enjoying his touches, so soft and hot. She can feel him hard down her and she starts moving, slowly and his hands halts. His body tighten as he watches hypnotized at her, moving slowly on him, lost in pleasure and he can't help but smile at her.

He pushes forward pecking her lips slowly as his thumbs rubs her nipples and he stares at them as they turn hard. Pulling at them he watches her arching her arch back as she moans loudly, breathily and he cant take it anymore.

He grabs her hair pushing his tongue inside as his fingers massage her breasts, moving in circles making her crazy as she moans loudly into his mouth. He pulls away diving to her soft full breast sucking them in making her move faster, her juices dribbling down her thighs on his pants.

They pull apart as she starts  unbuttoning his pants, he holds her hand halting her and before she can ask. He grabs her turning on the couch, laying her on it he stand over removing his clothes, now all naked, his cock standing proud.

"Come here fast!" she says, her eyes blown out with passion, eyes raking his muscular lean form and she moans at his length, already can imagine it in her and she rubs her thighs.

He pull them apart removing her panty before placing himself carefully on her. He holds his length rubbing it on her clit down her folds her juices coating his length mixing with his precum.

Her eyes roll up as she moans his name, thumb pulling his lips as she wraps her leg around him.

"Harsh...." she sighs looking right at him and that is enough for him as he moves in slowly filling her up and then starts thrusting, slow and deep driving her insane as she moans loudly trying to move with him.

His lips are on her forehead, pressing kisses all over her face, nose and necks as he sucks hard, her warmth around him making him go wild.

His eyes are blown out as he thrusts inside her, taking her and they all are hands, breathy moans, juices leaking and messy kisses, trying to get more of each other.

Jennifer pulls him in, tightens her clutch on his length making him groan as he tears his lips from hers "Jen-Fuck !"

He rams inside, their love making tripled with her hold and his thrusts.

And it takes few more deep thrusts and she is coming undone below him moaning his name.

He follows suite shooting his seeds inside her not stopping at all as they both go high up, loosing their senses.

Both are sweaty as they calm down, Jennifer still shaking from the pleasure, all sensitive as he pulls out.

"You're so good to me Harshad" she says smiling at him all sweaty. Her fingers rub his forehead, wiping away the sweat as he lays down on her.

"Always are good to me" she whispers, tears in her eyes as she can't believe her luck, can't believe this man, this generous,generous man is all hers. And without waiting, without thinking, without any inhibitions she says, confesses her love for him

"I love you so much Harshad"

Harshad's eyes are wide as they have never confessed before and he takes her beautiful eyes, her pretty pink lips and her cute face, all innocent and happy.

He smiles at her rubbing his thumb on her lips before pecking them and pulls away "I love you too"

They both smile before Jenny says "I will always be here with you Harshad. Even if I am not there with you all the time"

And he understands, he really does, his happiness shooting up the stars as he says "You are the best thing to happen to me Jenny and I am never going to let you go"

With that they again fall into each other.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

85.2K 4.4K 52
"Socho agar hum log kisi aur janam, kisi aur wakt, kisi aur haalat mein milte..." Penning down those ideas of short stories on Aditya & Zoya.📝 ...
74.4K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
41.9K 2.9K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...
33.9K 2.3K 21
Meet Zoya Siddiquie the superstar. She is beautiful , bold and successful. Aditya Hooda the most handsome journalist. He could have been a serious re...