π”ππ‚πŽππƒπˆπ“πˆπŽππ€π‹π‹οΏ½...

Por shisuistan

β†’ π€π”βœ¨ you seemed to come out of the blue, but there was more to your mysterious arrival. [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄... MΓ‘s

WARNING
prologue
chapter one: the second itachi
chapter two: the infamous uchiha trio
chapter three: the diamond necklace
chapter four: his future wife
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five: end of unconditionally
special chapter #1
special chapter #2
special chapter #3

chapter twenty five

6K 290 61
Por shisuistan

At the inn that night, you have your own room while the two brothers share one across the hall from you.

"See you in the morning, (name)!" farewells Itachi from the doorway of his and Sasuke's shared room. You wave over your shoulder and shut the door behind you, ready to go to sleep. Itachi shakes his head, smiling, and makes his way into his room. Sasuke already lies in bed, tucked in and staring at the ceiling. Itachi switches off the lights, and makes his way to his own bed.

"So... (name)'s actually a princess?" comes Sasuke voice in the dark, making his older brother sigh.

"(Name)'s mother was a woman named Miyuki. She was our mother's cousin," he says, starting to explain from the beginning. "She ran off with the Land of Storms' ruler's son, Katsu."

"Why have I never heard of her, then? And what about her parents, who were they?" Itachi bites his tongue.

"Well, she ran away before you were born, so yeah. After Miyuki ran away, her parents were disgraced, and... well, basically eradicated every trace of her there was. No one was to speak of her, and all photos and things that belonged to her were meant to have been destroyed, apparently."

"What do you mean, apparently?"

Itachi smirks.

"The night she left, she left empty-handed, meaning all her weapons and such were still here. Her parents made to get rid of everything, but they only managed to burn her clothes and unimportant personal belongings before they got called out for a mission not long after. They never came back from it."

"So who took her weapons?" asks Sasuke, surprised at the secrecy that shrouded your past.

"Mother and father took it into their hands to distribute it to the families within the clan, those who they trusted. When (name) turned up to Konoha, it was quite a shock to us when we found out who she really was. It was then that the elders and our parents decided that Miyuki's things rightfully belonged to (name). Those presents (name) received from her birthday week? Property of Miyuki Uchiha, her mother."

Sasuke gapes.

"So... why doesn't (name) seem to remember her past? I mean... if I were her, I think I'd remember being a princess, to be honest," he says. Suddenly, the thought of him wearing a tiara and a big, pink, flouncy dress pops into his mind, and he shivers. Itachi sighs.

"Tell you later. But for now, we should get some sleep. We leave at dawn."

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

614K 24.2K 30
β†’ π€π”βœ¨ it's time for kazekage gaara to find a bride! but, uh... it's not you, unfortunately. at least, not to begin with. [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑-𝐈𝐍�...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...
183K 7K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
454K 22.9K 66
β†’ π€π”βœ¨ on sasuke's road to redemption, he realises a lot of things. but how long will it take him to realise his feelings for you? [π…π„πŒ!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃�...