Secretary, ⁿᶜᵗ 127

By 00_Baejin_05

"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the... More

「SECRETARY AND CEOs」
s u n d a y : ceo mark lee
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : Irregular Office
t u e s d a y : moon taeil
w e d n e s d a y : kim jungwoo
t h u r s d a y : dong sicheng
f r i d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y : day-off
s u n d a y : ceo jung jaehyun
m o n d a y : ceo seo johnny
t u e s d a y : ceo kim doyoung
t h u r s d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
f r i d a y ¦ ceo lee donghyuck
s a t u r d a y ¦ ceo jung jaehyun
s u n d a y ¦ ceo mark lee
m o n d a y ¦ ceo kim doyoung
t u e s d a y ¦ ceo moon taeil
s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng
m o n d a y : ceo nakamoto yuta
t u e s d a y : ceo seo johnny
w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong
t h u r s d a y : ceo seo johnny
f r i d a y : ceo kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : traveling
s a t u r d a y : traveling pt. 2
s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta
m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1
m o n d a y : disney resort pt.2
t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3
w e d n e s d a y : disney resort pt.4
w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.3
t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.4
f r i d a y : waiting for you
s a t u r d a y : dong sicheng
s a t u r d a y : moon taeil
s a t u r d a y : seo johnny
s a t u r d a y : kim doyoung
s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo
s a t u r d a y : lee donghyuck
s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee
s a t u r d a y : jung jaehyun
s a t u r d a y : nakamoto yuta
s a t u r d a y : lee taeyong
s p e c i a l : jung jaehyun
s p e c i a l : kim doyoung
s p e c i a l : mark lee
s p e c i a l : nakamoto yuta

w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong

15.7K 586 733
By 00_Baejin_05

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeyong looked out his window and saw Hwara running into the building. He smiled and walked to the elevator.

He waited until the elevator reached the ground floor and when it opened, Hwara was there, shocked to see Taeyong. He smiled and let her enter.

He then closed the door and pressed the second floor button where Hwara's original office was. She wondered to why he did that.

"We'll be checking all the departments today. Isn't that on my schedule?" He asked, smiling softly then Hwara checked before nodding.

Once they got on the second floor, they exited the elevator and employees starts greeting the two, saying good morning and such.

Hwara looked at the Empathy Publisher and waved at her co-workers then they waved back, smiling before greeting Taeyong. Taeyong walked over them as they start looking confused.

"Good job for the sales these days. All the books are getting high praises and is always being asked for more copies.

Nevertheless, Simon Says is trending in ten countries already since it's release. Congratulations, Empathy Publisher." Taeyong said then Hwara proudly smiled behind him.

"Thank you, CEO Lee!" They bowed then Taeyong bowed too before he continues to check the other publishers.

"Have you ever worked with other people from other publishers?" Taeyong asked her then she shake her head. He then nodded in understanding.

The two went on each floor to check each department and how they're doing. When they went back to his office, they immediately started discussing business.

Hwara knew Taeyong is the busiest because he's handling the whole company and it worries her. He's always the last one who leaves yet the first one to come.

Hwara stared at him as he starts working on his laptop. Taeyong glanced at her before fixing his glasses.

"What's the look on your face?" Taeyong asked, moving his eyes to Hwara. She seemed a bit surprised but shake her head.

Taeyong knew it's a lie and stood up, walking towards her. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling him close to her.

She blushes at his closure and stared at him directly in the eye.

"Tell me.." Taeyong said in a whisper which made Hwara feel hot.

"Well.. you just look very tired and I want you to rest but... it seems impossible with your schedules." Hwara said then Taeyong softly smiled.

He removed his arm from her waist before patting his head and going back to his table. The boys was right, Hwara is very caring.

"Prepare yourself later. We'll leave earlier as soon as we get back from my interview on 6 pm." He noticed her eyes sparkle and she nodded with a smile on her face.

He felt his heart softened and went back to work.

After an hour, Taeyong sighed and removed his glasses before rubbing his eyes. He heard the door open and there was Hwara with a cup of cofee.

"Here.. I made it for you." She said then Taeyong thanked her. She placed the coffee on the table as Taeyong blew a little before taking a sip.

"Ah, Hwara. I heard from Jaehyun, you bought a new apartment?" Taeyong asked, leaning his head on his palm.

"Yes.. he helped me pay and find one. I'm thankful to Jaehyun for helping me big time." She smiled sweetly and it made him smile too.

"Has any of the boys done sexual stuff with you?" He asked then Hwara thought of remembering that Jaehyun only pecked her lips.

"Jaehyun gave me a peck." Hwara said then Taeyong sighed. He took a sip of his coffee.

"Sorry about him... these horny boys' can't control themselves. I do have to say, you're the first girl they acted like that to." He said then she sighed.

Taeyong told her to sit down before continuing with his work.

Hwara looked at Taeyong and studied his features. He was very handsome, even beyond handsome and Hwara doesn't even want to believe if he's real or not.

A girl then entered the room and gave Taeyong new paperworks. She was smiling sweetly, so is Taeyong and it made Hwara a bit uncomfortable.

Their hands then touched ad by this point, Hwara looked out the window to avoid everything. She the left and Taeyong looked at Hwara, knowing she saw everything.

He stood up and walked towards her. She pulled her arms and pushed her down the sofa, her eyes widening.

"Were you jealous, my dear?" He stared at her with his glasses and a smirk then Hwara turned really red.

Taeyong chuckled when she wasn't able to answer him. He was about to go back to his table until he smiled at her, sweetly.

"Don't worry. I only have my eyes on you." He said that made her even more red than before. He gave her a coat of his and she looked confused.

"Wear that. We're going out to eat." He softly smiled. He exited the office and Hwara grabbed her purse before following him.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeyong gave his last words to the camera before they turned it off. His smile left his face as soon as they turned it off.

Hwara run to Taeyong with his coat in her arms. Taeyong saw her running to him before smiling. He patted her head before taking his coat from her.

"Do you have all your stuff with you? We won't be returning the the offices." Taeyong asked her after thanking everyone for their hardwork.

"Everything is with me." She said then Taeyong said very good before they went to the parking lot and take his car.

Taeyong drove to a restaurant. He get off the car first and opened the door for Hwara. He took her coat that's hanging on the seat before helping her put it on.

"It's cold.. let's get inside." Taeyong guided her inside the restaurant and Hwara wowed. They both found a table on the second floor and Hwara admired the view from outside.

"Hwara, they're already going to start the construction tomorrow. Are you really sure you wanted to be CEO?" Taeyong asked her, holding her hand.

"I'm sure yet not sure. I know the boys will guide me throughout the way and I know that it will pressure me since you must be very responsible and must know what's right for your employees.

I just don't like overworking myself and I don't like seeing you guys overwork too." Hwara said then Taeyong blushed a little before smiling.

"There's really no girl like you out there, Hwara." He said, kissing her hand. This made Hwara blush or even more red. She covered her face, realizing she's been blushing way too much with Taeyong.

The two continued with their talk about business or simply about their lives until their food came. As time passes by, Taeyong paid for the restaurant and exited it.

"You don't have to wait outside for me." He said but Hwara only smiled. He let her get in the car first before he get in and starts driving.

"Thanks for today, Tae." She said then Taeyong nodded.

"Oh yeah.. Tomorrow, you'll work again with Jungwoo." He said which made her kind of confused.

"I thought, I will have to work again for Mark?"

"Jungwoo is really having troubles without a Secretary. He needs your help." He said then Hwara nodded.

"Sure, I'll help him." When the car stopped because of the red light. Taeyong immediately pecked her lips before her eyes widened.

"L-let's get you home s-safely."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 894 12
Peek a boo.. I see you Highest rank- Number 52 in Yuwin as of 1/25/19 Cover by @mmoonguck Status: Completed as of 11/26/19
92.7K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
109K 5.1K 19
"What's a Prince without a Princess?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When the a girl was teleported another world that she doesn't even know how it works.. 「 tha...
40K 878 16
𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙... 𝐧...