OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Get rid of him or else... [17]

2.1K 457 447
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

Hiiii people! Can you please please do me a huge favor and check out my new Ariana story.. {Lonely Nights}

It would mean the world to me☺️

Thank you so much guys! Make sure to let me know what you think!❤️

Enjoy...🤓

• • •

Recap:

"What the fuck you just say?" I asked turning my head down at him.

"I-" before he could even finish I already had him on the ground.

My arms moved quickly as I sent blows back to back.

"Y/N stop it it!"

I turned around to see camila gettimg out of her car running over to us.

-

"Y/N what are you doing?!" I suddenly felt hands trying to pull me off. I yanked her hands off me glaring down at her.

"What am I doing! Seriously Camila? What in the hell are you doing leaving my child alone with this bitch!"

I yelled moving closer to her. Each step I took she took a few little steps back.

She shook her head urgently as she held her hands up to my chest. "He wouldn't hurt her Y/N she's like his own daughter."

I frowned turning my head down at her words. She must be out her rabbit ass mind. Like his own. What kinda fucked up shit she think she getting away with, with MY DAMN DAUGHTER! This is some bullshit. It's completely unexceptionable.

"Yeah man that's my baby, I just told you that!" My head turned so fast I swear my neck broke.

I ran back up to him grabbing him up again. "Yo, shut the fuck up! I swear to god I'll kill your ass right here!"

"Don't hurt him Y/N, please!"

I roughly let go of his shirt and turned to her. 

"You done lost your damn mind girl! I don't know what the fuck y'all got going here but it's sick as hell!"

I watched as her lip started to quiver. Now usually that would have done something to me. But as of now I'm so pissed I don't give a damn how she look. Sure don't care about her damn feelings.

"Y/N you don't know what you're talking about!" Her voice now coming out almost lower than a whisper.

Hearing her continuously make excuses and sit her trying to tell me I'm wrong was driving me crazy.

"Why fuck are you protecting him! Huh, you want me to just let him continue to beat the fuck out of you!"

She stood there as if she just seen a ghost. Her face was pale and her eyes were dark.

"Oh you didn't think I would find out the truth! God Camila, you got some growing up to do!"

She went to say something but was cut off.

"You know what I don't think this is about any of that. I think you just mad and hurt that I'm fucking her now and taking your spot in baby Ro Ro's life."

His ass was really still talking after I done beat his ass. What I got to do, kill him to shit him up? As mad as I am I'm close to it. If he keeps bringing up my daughter imma loose my shit.

With my fist bawled up I yanked his dirty ass up and sent a punches straight to his head. I watched his head hit the hard concrete and his eyes closed instantly. I stood straight up starting to kick him as hard as I could.

"Fuck you, you prick! Say something now!"

I heard Camila yell out as if I was hitting her. She grabbed me from the back of my arm trying to pull me up.

"No Y/N, you need to think about your career."

"Fuck this career Camila, damn!" I yelled snatching out of her small grip. "I'm trying to think about my daughter and your stupid ass! But you obviously don't want that!"

"Well I-"

I sighed closing my eyes. Stay calm Y/N..stay calm....

"Come here. We need to talk privately." I said pulling her towards the house.

She pulled away from me making me stop in my tracks.

I watched her point over to her "boyfriend" laying out on the ground, still knocked out cold. "B-but Alex, he's hurt."

She was really starting to piss me off even more than I already was. I glared back at her and she slowly gave in and turned to walk into the house with me right on her heels.

"Did you have to do that to him Y/N." She whispered as we stood in the living room. Staring down at her hands, she never looked up at me once.

I looked her up and down. "I sure as hell did. I'm assuming you ain't hear shit he said out there either huh?"

She shook her head in disapproval and I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I don't give a fuck about him Camila. We have to talk about this though."

"He needs help! You hurt him and I can't just leave him out there knocked out. Why are you even here?"

I bit my tongue hard as hell, stopping myself from saying something to her that I knew would hurt her feelings.

"Alright first imma need you to not sit here and pretend like you don't know why I'm here." I mumble as I picked at my bleeding, swollen knuckles.

I side eyes Camila as she sat down beside me on the couch.

She shook her head. "I-i don't-"

"Camila, please don't play with me because now is not the time."

"What Y/N? I don't know what you want."

I tightened my jaw and nodded slowly looking over at her.

"You don't know what I want? But you-" I stopped myself from going off and saying something real rude.

"Camila." I said in a low tone causing her to look at me. "Camila I'm only going to ask you this one more time and one time only. So I expect the truth."

She frowned but sat there waiting for me to speak.

"Is this dude putting his hands on you?" Yes I already knew the answer to that, but I wanted her to admit it to me. "Yes or no."

I stared at her to see how she would react. Just like I thought her eyes grew and I noticed that she began to shake a little. And that right there gave me my answer.

"W-What! N-no Y/N, and I'm not sure why you would think such a thing." Her raspy voice spoke.

"Our daughter told me. So you can stop lying now." I said quickly purposely not mentioning Amanda.

She shook her head side to side slowly. "Well she is a kid, maybe she just miss understood something she saw."

"Are you trying to say she lying?"

"No I'm not Y/N but-"

"But! How in the hell could she miss understand some shit like that! She a kid but she's not slow Camila!"

I'm so tired of her damn lame ass excuses. She need to grow the fuck up and realize how serious this situation is.

"Y/N." She whispered but ignored her pleading.

"What was she even doing back around him! I asked you not to have her around him! And not only did you do that but you left her alone with his ass!"

She shook nervously under my hard stare. "I-I um"

"Nah fuck all that Camila! What did I tell your ass huh?! I said if I found out anything that it would get bad, and trust me it's going to get way worse than this!"

She jumped back holding her hands up like she was afraid of what could happen next. I frowned at the sight, did she think I was about to hit her?

"What- Camila stop that." I said softly as I pulled her small body into my arms. It felt like forever since we've been in this position.

I felt her body relax a little in my arms.

"I'm not about to hit you alright. You know me better than that, and I'm not like him. But I need you to listen to me and stop going back to that dude."

"B-but it's so hard Y/N." She chocked out with her face planted in my chest.

"It shouldn't be that hard Camila. Think about our daughter, please. She don't need to keep going through this and sure as hell don't need to see anything else."

She shook her head as she completely broke down. I grabbed her trying to keep her up.

"Camila, why are you letting him do this to you, huh?" I placed my hands on her shoulders making her look back up at me. "I never in our relationship put my hands on you. No matter what we had going ok. So why tolerate that shit. You always been so strong minded and smart. This don't seem like you at all. Not the Camila I know."

"H-he doesn't mean it Y/N I swear."

On instinct I smacked my lips turning my head at her.

"How can you sit here and say that! You're making excuses for him once again!"

She jumped at the sound of my voice and I sighed.

"Look Camila, nothing about this is ok and you know that." I said firmly holding my anger in the best I could.

"But I love him Y/N."

My jaw clenched hearing her say those words. She just not getting it. I don't care about what she feels for him but she needs to open her damn eyes.

"All imma say is get your shit together or I'm taking my daughter."

She pulled back from me quickly frowning up at me. "Your not taking my daughter Y/N."

"I'm not about to argue with you Camila. But either you get rid of him or else. It's no negotiating about this."

She shook her head. "Or else." I heard her whisper but I ignored it. She knows exactly what I mean.

"Where is Ro at?" I said looking around.

"She's asleep in her room."

I pushed past her and walked upstairs looking around for Royalty's room.

"Y/N stop it, what are you doing?"

I ignored her as I continued through the house. I stopped when I saw a pink glittery tag that read Royalty.

I tried my best to be quiet as I stepped into the room. To my surprise Royalty was sitting up against her headboard with her stuffed bear in her arms.

"Ro baby." She looked up at me and smiled. But I couldn't help but notice the tears.

"Momma!" She yelled running to me with tears down her face. "You here wike you pwromised!"

I bent down to her height grabbing ahold of her. "Aww mama of course I'm here, now what's the matter?"

She sniffed as she looked up at me with her red eyes and nose.

"I hear da yelling momma I was scared, b-but mommy always tolded me when I hear it to stay here."

I bit the inside of my jaw. Seeing her like this hurt like hell.

"Come on baby, momma is gonna get you out of here."

"Mommy to?" I sighed looking at her before lifting her up.

I heard Camila's footsteps right behind me but I didn't look back as I picked Ro up and grabbed her bear. Good thing she has everything she needs at my place.

"Y/N please. You can't do this to me."

I was so focused on trying not to show my emotions. I love this woman and I always will, but damn she gotta get right and leave him.

I can't sit around and let my daughter witness all of this. It's not good for her.

"I'm not doing a damn thing to you. I'm doing this for our child. But like I said leave him and I won't have to take her from you. Trust me I can take her away from you just as easily as I gave her back."

"Why do you always have to throw that in my face Y/N! God I know you have all the power ok? I don't need to hear about it every two seconds!"

She cried silently and I felt Ro grip on my neck tighten as she hid her face in my neck. There was nothing more that I hated then doing this in front of her. She's already been exposed to so much, I don't need her parents arguing to be added to the list.

I rolled my eyes at her but choosing not to respond to what she just said.

"You have a choice. Get rid of him and come with us. Or else you won't be getting her back. It's your daughter or that boy, you pick." I spoke to her slowly.

She just stood there looking lost. To me it wasn't that hard to say that she was making her choice right now. There was no excuse, I handled that prick so all she has to do was pack a bag and come with us.

"Remember you're welcome to come stay with me. At least until I'm confident that you have left this fool. Because for not, you are not getting my child."

I shook my head at her and walked out the house. I passed that douche bags body without a second glance heading to the car that was waiting on me.

"M-mommy not come momma?" Royalty cried as she kept her head hidden in between my neck.

I rubbed her back softly. "It's ok Ro, your safe now."

Camila had a choice. I guess I got my answer.

🌛🌛🌛🌛

A/N

Ohhhh wow. Things. Are. Getting. Serious...😟

Y/N was not playing when she said things would get bad. Did she overreact or is taking Royalty the right thing to do.🤔

You guys think Alex got what he deserved??? I know I do!

Will Camila ever wake tf up and realize she's not loved by Alex😒hmm hopefully, but who knows...

Oh right. I know🤭😏

Thank you all so much for reading/voting🤓also sorry for any mistakes🏃🏽‍♀️

MORE UPDATES COMING SOON🐳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
47.2K 1.5K 46
"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that escape her red lips. "There's always so...
135K 5.4K 39
Ally finally had her life figured out. She was living the dream with her band Fifth Harmony. What happens if plans change? A little accident makes su...
184K 4.6K 48
This is a story of what happened to Camila after she left Fifth Harmony. With all 5 of the girls' lives heading into different directions, will Fifth...