The Royals [j.b & j.m]

By babe244

The world has not been keen on Natalie Green and it has caused her to turn into a cold hearted bitch and a ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 6

245 13 1
By babe244

Natalie's POV

"Natalie Green. You came."

"Yeah I'm here. Now what do you want me to do?"

An annoying grin is spread across his face. "Are you in a rush?"

I bit my lip to keep myself from snapping at him. "No, I just want the money so I can leave."

"Oh right, the money." He nods as if he just remembered our deal. "Can I ask what you are going to do with them?"

"No, why does it matter?"

"I'm just curious. Couldn't you have asked your boss for money?" His voice is laced with vemon at the mention of the boss.

"No, I rather him not finding out about this."

"Why?"

For fucks sake, this isn't 20 questions. "Because I said so. Now, tell me what I should do or I'm out of here!"

He looks a bit too amused. "I thought you wanted the money?"

I can tell he's playing me and I hate it. I'm trying my hardest not to be rude. "I can get money from someone else."

"No, no. I'm just messing with you, Green." I roll my eyes at the mention of my last name. "Here's what I want you to do; there's this guy, Josh Santos, who owes me money. I want you to find him, threaten him, and get me my cash."

"If I do, will I get my money?"

"Yes. But there's just one tiny detail."

"What?"

He steps closer to me, so close our noses are almost touching. "You have to kill him."

Justin's POV

"Fine, let's be friends." I hear Danielle say as I walk downstairs. Did she tell Jason that? Good for him.

When I walk into the living room Jason is lying on the couch and Dani is sitting beside him. She turns around when she hears me. "Hi, where's Natalie?"

"She went out the window." I tell her truthfully.

Dani's mouth drops a little. "What? Where is she going?"

"If she gets arrested again I'll kick her ass." Jason chuckles.

"She'd cut your balls off before you could even throw a punch," Dani says.

I grin at Jason and he gives me the middle finger.

"I don't know, she didn't say. She just left."

"Well, hopefully she'll be back by tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I have school.  I better get some sleep."

Jason brings himself up a bit so he can lean on his elbows. "But it's like 4 in the morning! Why don't we just stay up and watch a movie or something?"

Danielle shakes her head. "No, I'm tired. Good night, guys."

I nod. "Okay thanks for letting us stay here."

"No problem. Oh, and I don't have the energy to try and find the madress right now. One of you can take my dad's bed. It's in there." She points at a closed door.

"Where's your dad?" Jason asks. Pain flashes across Dani's face, only for a second but I see it.

"He's working alot," she says with a fake smile.

"So you guys live alone?" Jason asks and I want to punch him. I give him a look but he ignores it. Now Dani looks like she's about to throw up. All the colours are drained from her face and her eyes look empty.

"Yeah, good night." She mumbles and leaves.

When she's out of sight I turn to Jason. "Asshole, get a hint!" I whisper yell.

"What did I do?" He asks angrily.

"Did you see her face? You shouldn't have asked that!"

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Either did I but I could see that she didn't want to talk about it!"

"I said I'm sorry!" Jason hisses.

"Tell her, not me."

Jason looks at the stairs Dani just ran up. "No, she said she was tired. I'll tell her tomorrow."

"Sinces when do you care about anyone but yourself?" I mumble and focus my eyes on the tv.

"I don't, but she's hot."

I give Jason a warning glare. "Don't hurt her."

Jason narrows his eyes at me."Why? Do you like her?"

"Yes, but not like that. A guy and a girl can be just friends, you know." I mumble. "And besides, Natalie would kill you."

**The next day**

Natalie's POV

I wake up all alone in the house. I got home around eight this morning and both Dani and the boys were gone by then. I didn't fall asleep right away, my own thoughts haunted me, but after a few hours I finally could relax.

Now it's one in the afternoon, and Dani won't be home from school in a while. I don't go to school at all. I dropped out last year and I don't regret it one bit. I mean I get paid to be in the gang.

But sometimes I wish my life was normal, and I bet Dani wishes that all the time.

A knock on the door makes me jump and snaps out of my thoughts. I look at the clock. Dani shouldn't be home yet, then who could it be?

I walk up to the front door and open it. "Justin? What are you doing here?" I ask suprised.

"Hi Natalie, I was looking for Danielle."

"Oh," Of course. "she's not home yet."

"Okay...Well, can I come in?" Justin asks awkwardly. I nod slowly and step aside so he can come inside. He closes the door behind him, and to avoid awkward silence I walk into the livingroom and leave him by the door. I put on the tv.

"So," Justin says as he walks in. He takes a seat beside me on the couch. "Where did you go yesterday?"

"Um..." I search my head for a believable lie but I can't come up with anything. I end up not saying anything and pretend I'm super interested in what's on tv.

"Tell me." Justin says. I don't like his tone. Not at all, who is he to tell me what to do?

"Don't tell me what do to! And besides, it's non of your goddamn business."

Justin studies my face and it makes me uncomfortable. "Why do you hate me so much?" He finally asks.

I open my mouth to say something but I don't know what so I close it again. Justin raises his eyebrows at me. "I'm sorry okay! But I don't know you so why would I tell you?"

"I asked you yesterday if you wanted to be friends but you just stormed out." I hate how matter-of-factly he is but I'm trying my hardest to be nice.

"Fine, we can be friends." I mutter.

Justin smiles. "Great, now tell me."

I shouldn't tell him, but it would be nice to have someone to talk to about it. And the weight on my shoulders is heavy to lift all by myself.

I take a deep breath. "I can trust you, right?"

"Of course." Justin nods.

"I will cut your balls of if you tell anyone." I warn.

"I won't!"

"Well..." I start but the sound of the front door flying open cuts me off. Suprised I look up. I already came to the conclusion that Dani shouldn't be home yet. But who else can it be?

Suddenly four cops walks in with guns in their hands. Shit!

"What the-" Justin mumbles but gets interrupted by one of the cops.

"Everybody, keep your hands were I can see them!" He yells. Justin and I do as he says. "Natalie Green, you are under arrest for the murder of Josh Santos."

"What?!" Justin yells and stares at me as one cop puts my hands in handcuffs behind my back. I open my mouth to explain but realize that there's not much to say.

"I'm sorry." I mumble as the cop leads me outside.

**********************************

Sorry, this is boring. It's just to kind of fill you guys in on some details that will matter later on. Please vote and comment :)

-L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 505 18
Wynter McEwan had the perfect life. Her fabulous lifestyle was handed to her on a silver platter. It was all because of her rich husband Aiden. She's...
9.6K 163 16
"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗲." 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯�...
19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
449 53 19
Elizabeth is a normal girl, at least that's how she portrays to be. Justin is a childhood friend who has a weird friendship with Elizabeth. Being in...