Now That We're Enemies Do You...

By Cresil21

It's been nearly three years since then, now Ciel is nineteen and still working for the Council. Firo is twen... More

Chapter One~
Chapter Two~
Chapter Three~
Chapter Four~
Chapter Five~
Chapter Six~
Chapter Seven~
Chapter Eight~
Chapter Nine~
Chapter Ten~
Chapter Eleven~
Chapter Twelve~
Chapter Thirteen~
Chapter Fifteen~
Chapter Sixteen~
Chapter Seventeen~
Chapter Eighteen~
Chapter Nineteen~
Chapter Twenty~
Chapter Twenty-One~
Chapter Twenty-Two~
Holy.......Shittake Mushrooms
Chapter Twenty-Three~
Chapter Twenty-Four~
Chapter Twenty-Five~
Chapter Twenty-Six~

Chapter Fourteen~

2.8K 89 13
By Cresil21

Dedicated to bookworms1234! Thanks for your message. c:

Now onto the flipping story! \(^0^)/

-Chapter Fourteen-

-Firo's POV-

When I woke up I realized I was alone in bed and sat up with a start looking around the room in hopes of seeing Ciel somewhere in sight. I frowned as I realized what Ciel had done and pulled on boxers and jeans running out of the room without even attempting to pull on a shirt running down the stairs through the front door looking around to see a figure walking away to the right and I ran towards him.

"Ciel!" I yelled as I finally caught up taking his hand in mine and turning him around. He seemed to have tensed under my touch making me cringe inwardly.

"Let go," he warned gently.

"You didn't finish the job," I pressed.

"There's no need," he answered indifferently.

"If you don't the Council would-" He cut me off.

"It has nothing to do with you!" He growled angrily ripping away from my hand. "Leave me alone!"

I sighed taking a single step towards him as I took hold of his hand again pulling him into my embrace and cupping his chin in my other hand as I was about to kiss him he muttered something before suddenly pulling out a wicked looking blade towards me and jabbing it into my side swiftly. His fingers graceful as they pulled out the blade smoothly and plunged it back into my side making me gasp slightly and pulling it out once against flipping it in the air and catching it. He looked at me once more before stepping away and I fell to my knees. I swore I saw tears in his eyes after he became a cold gust of black wind disappearing into thin air leaving me feeling broken. With a sharp pain at my side making me hold my side tightly. What had I done wrong?

-Ciel's POV-

I arrived to the Council knowing what was coming to me soon enough as I made my way towards those doors.

I pushed through the doors going in and Alan was waiting for me there with a deep frown that disappeared turning to pure worry as his eyes came in contact with me.

"Ciel, did you...?" He trailed off as if not being able to force the words out.

"What do you think?" I muttered walking pass him towards Aldo's office. Alan stopped in his tracks staring at me as I walked into Aldo's office.

"Where's the blade?" Aldo instantly inquired arching a brow at me curtly. The blade was to reveal to him that I had killed a demon with the blood that was on the blade.

"Here," I answered taking out the blade coated in the dried blood that belonged to Firo as it floated out of my hand and towards Aldo who took it into his hand with a grin as wicked as the blade. That blade was enchanted to kill whatever it stabbed twice as I had done to Firo.

"I'm surprised, I was sure that you weren't up for the job," Aldo spoke still eying me curiously.

"It was just a job," I answered indifferently.

"The spell to numb your feelings towards Fray did you well," he answered with a smirk. "Go on, I have other things to prepare for now."

"Of course, sir," I muttered turning to the door and stepping out to find Alan glaring at me from around the corner with an anger I had never seen from him towards me.

"You actually went through with it?!" He growled taking my shirt in his fist as he raised me by it and pressed me to the walls that singed my back making me hiss slightly. "After all Fray has done for you and how much he's tried to get you to like him you went through with what Aldo asked for? Was he just another job? Were you acting when you'd daze off thinking about him and that dog he decided to buy for you? Do you seriously feel nothing?!"

"It was my job," I answered through gritted teeth. "I'm not supposed to question a job, they asked me to kill him and I did. End of story."

"Whatever happened to not hurting those who never spilt the blood of the innocent?" He mumbled almost a whisper as he let his grip on my shirt loosen.

"He had spilt blood before," I mumbled grudgingly.

"Not of the innocent," Alan protested letting me go and turning to go. I fell to the ground against the wall and quickly pulled away hissing at the burns on my back as I stood walking towards my room where I would wait for the next person on my list.

I laid on the bed thinking about anything that could make me forget about Firo, but instead my thoughts only crept back to him over and over. All I could think about was him for the next few days. I almost got killed when Alan refused to go with me on a job and I got distracted thinking about Firo once again.

-Firo's POV-

I groaned at the pain from my side as I tried to sit up on whatever bed I had been laying on, I found myself laying in a bed that was not at all familiar to me, but to my bedside sat Chris with his head down sleeping. I looked around and instantly assumed that this must have been Cam's house. As I tried to get up the bed creaked and I hissed slightly at the pain that shot through my side making Chris wake up.

"What are you doing?!" He demanded making his way over and pushing me back onto the bed. "You have two very deep wounds on your right side."

"Really? I didn't noticed those were there," I shot back rather annoyed.

"What I mean is you can't move around so much or they'll open again," Chris growled angrily at me making me frown considering he had never been angry with me. Considering he was seeing Cam, he was probably over me and treating me as more of a friends than he had been before. "What are you going to do with Ciel?"

"What about Ciel?" I muttered looking away from him.

"How are you going to get him back from the Council?" He elaborated.

"I'm not," I mumbled hoarsely. "Its the second time he's tried killing me willingly, don't you think its time to call a quits?"

Chris stared at me oddly before bursting out laughing like he had heard the most hilarious joke in the world and finally he stopped. "You're going to call a quits now? Why couldn't you do that back then when I was still completely hung up on you? You pick the stupidest times to quit, you know?"

"Chris-" He cut me off.

"He didn't try to kill you," he told me as he sat down on the chair once again. "He was the one who called me to get you because he had injured you. When I checked the wounds no major organs had been damaged in the least, he had avoided ripping your liver apart, and you know what's the most astounding part of it all?

"The blade he used is a special demon hunting blade that's supposed to kill a demon at the second stab," he explained. "But it only works once, meaning Ciel killed someone else before ever touching you with that blade so it wouldn't kill you when he used it on you."

I was left speechless. Ciel had gone through the trouble of killing someone else before using that blade on me and he had called Chris to come get me right after he'd wounded me. Was it possible that I had gotten through to him? I smirked slightly at the thought of last night while we had been together how he had clung to me every second of it. I was sure that I had done something wrong when he hadn't said he loved me back, but I guess this was more than enough to tell me what exactly it was he was thinking when it came to me.

"Besides," Chris continued standing up to stretch. "You're too fucking stupid to quit on Ciel, have been for almost three years."

He made his way to the door and I called him back. "Chris. Thanks...for everything."

"Moron," he muttered playfully as he made his way out of the room closing the door behind him.

Before he could ever come back I was getting out of the bed again groaning at the pain of the wounds as I made my way towards the window pushing it open to see that Chris had his car here. I smirked as I climbed out of the window pathetically compared to other times jumping down the second floor only to stumble slightly and have a wound open once again having blood drip down my side soaking the shirt I had been changed into down to the side of my jeans, but that hardly mattered as I climbed into Chris' car and groan when I realized I forgot my cell so I looked around finding both the keys and Chris's cell phone with a grin as I started the car and rushed out of there before Chris knocked the sense out of me and threw me back into that room.

I took the phone and dialed Ciel's number and he answered at the first ring probably thinking that it was Chris.

"How is he?" He asked instantly and I chuckled.

"You tell me," I murmured smoothly which was hard to do when blood was making its way down my side. Stupid demon blade wounds took longer to heal than any other.

"Why are you calling, Firo?" He growled.

"I'll be outside of the Council's in about half an hour," I informed.

"Are you a moron?!" He snarled. "The Council would kill you in the spot, what are you even thin-"

"I'm thinking I want to see the one person in my life I truly care about," I cut him off gently and he was left speechless and I could almost hear how his breath just got a bit strangled, how his heart beat just kicked up a bit, and that blush he was most likely cursing himself for getting.

"Don't come to the Council," he ordered.

"Too late," I said tauntingly. "I'll see you in a few."

"Firo-!" I hung up, as much as I loved to hear him I would much rather having him in person so when I finally came to the Council he was standing outside. I parked next to him and he stood there glaring.

"Can you get into that car?" I asked.

"You hung up on me," he growled crossing both his arms over his chest slightly pouting, but I only found myself smiling.

"I promise never to do it again," I told him.

"I'm not getting in the car," he turned away and I tossed him the keys that he caught at ease.

"There, I can't drive away with you in the car," I reasoned. "Now can you please get in for a bit?"

He sighed climbing in and tossing the keys to the back seat then turned to me. "Now what?"

I didn't answer, instead I found myself throwing my arms around his slim waist pulling him to me and clashing our lips against one another groaning when he kissed me back nibbling on my lips. I opened my mouth slightly letting his small tongue enter my mouth as he tried to be dominant of the kiss, but I let him. Enjoying the feeling of his tongue against mine and our groins against one another grinding frantically as we both moaned and he purred gently when I was rough with him. I broke the kiss to take a deep breath and then began to kiss along his jaw and towards his sensitive spot sucking there before letting my teeth sink in. He mewed softly as I began to suck on the wounds my teeth had formed. The wounds on my side began to heal and the bleeding had stopped. All because I was closer to my partner.

"Ah, stop...Firo," he panted pushing me off his neck, but I licked at the wound to stop the bleeding. "They'll find out if you keep drinking from me."

"Sorry," I murmured taking his mouth in mine once again roughly this time as I reached down and began to smooth my hand over his bulge over and over making his whimper as he held onto me. "I love you, Ciel."

"I...ah...I love...you too, F-firo," he rasped as I continued to let my hand smooth over the front of his jeans. But when he said that it was almost like time stopped and I took his face in both my hands kissing his deeply and putting everything I had into that kiss making him shiver under me as his grip around my neck tightened with him kissing me back just as roughly.

A/N: YESH!!!!!!!!! They are together! Unless something awful happens again. >-<

I usually update way faster than this, but my classes are being such a drag! xc

But I promise to try harder. c:

Picture of Ciel. c:

Time for school. -.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 19.8K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...
1.5M 56.1K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
434K 21.3K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...
Mine By Kate

Romance

261K 6.7K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...