Secrets from centuries of dar...

By _FandomLover332_

The nations think that they know their fellow friends and family, but do they really? Some sit in silence suf... More

The meeting
Sorry can't fit the past.
Roommates!!
Children aru!
Troubled teens
Time to bond! Over movies and candy!
WHAT THE HECK!
Lit
Family?
Plans to avenging the hurt nation
Secrets in a song
The phone call
Boss trouble
Looking out for the peacekeeper
Meeting the Family, that is a lot of kids. (Part 1)
Part 2
Part 3 of the States
Nightmares that comes from the North of America
Not a chapter

Something silly!

7.1K 146 276
By _FandomLover332_

Germany likes to watch Tangled by himself because he

is afraid that the other nations would laugh at him because he likes the
character Rapunzel.

The nations looked at Ludwig with surprised, said German was red as a Tomato. Alfred grinned, everyone was prepared to hear the American to make fun of the German nation but that wasn't what happened.

"Dude that's awesome!! She totally kicks butt! There is no shame in liking a princess, You should come over to my place and we can watch Tangled together!" Alfred said, with a Hollywood smile.

"That would be nice." Ludwig said, the blush fading slightly.

When people lest expect it, their ring tones and lock screen

pictures are changed to a random picture and to 'Canadian please'.

This happens on more then one occasion.

The nations blinked but then Alfred's phone started playing the mentioned song. He made a face before pulling out his phone and shrieked.

"WHO CHANGED MY TOTALLY HEROIC PICTURE TO THIS!!!!! NOT TO MENTION MY AWESOME RINGTONE!!!" Alfred shouted.

The nations laughed at this, Matthew was smirking before it fell at the mention of 'Who'.

"This is the last one then someone else can read." Ludwig said.

The Micro's are at every meeting, but are well hidden that
nobody knows where they are except one. But he won't sell them out,

because he likes it when they call him big brother at the end of the meeting.

Everyone was surprised by this, then Peter hoped out from the table and tackled... Air??

"I guess they know our secret Big brother!! But I ain't leaving till I'm a nation!!" Peter chirped.

Arthur looked like he was about to snap when a sound of gentle laughter filled the room making the nations blink. The so called 'Air' shifted slightly to reveal... America? But the air spoke softly.

"I guess so... but it's not like that will stop us. We are just too good at our job. Eh?" Matthew said.

Francis grabbed the journal and cleared his throat, ignoring the Canadian and the micro all together.

Dear diary,

I lost to my brother at hockey... again... and now I have that demon spawn living in my country. I vow to never make another bet with Mattie as long as I live! I now know why Germany is terrified of Canadians... they can be evil when they want too.
-America your hero!

The nations looked at a pale American and a laughing... Canadian? Alfred turned to look at his brother and glared.

"TAKE HIM BACK!!!" Alfred shouted.

"No, you can keep him you hoser. Unless you want you bruised pride handed to you on a silver plate again." Matthew said, smirking at his twin.

Alfred just sat their glaring at his twin.

Dear Diary,

I was helping Arthur with some of his baking when he started talking about his fairy friend Tinkerbell. I love listening to his many tales with his magical friends. I just wish I could tell him that there are some fairies in my country as well.... Maple Frost would love to meet Arthur... She just loves his scones and wants the recipe.
-Canada

Arthur looked at where the American look alike was sitting and shouted.

"You could see my magical friends and you didn't defend me!!!"

"I tried... But at least you have a fan." Matthew said.

"Which part of your country do you have fairies living in?" Lukas asked.

"Newfoundland and some in Québec... Oh Arthur Maple really wants that recipe... She tried to steal it last week... That was a pain." Matthew said.

"I'll make sure that you have it by the end of this meeting, Max." Arthur said.

Matthew held back a flinch just smiled and nodded. Francis cleared his throat and continued on.

Matthew has 13 kids and they are all very talented in the music business. Matthew can play the guitar very well.

Alfred looked at his twin who was bright red at the entry that was read.

"Who is Matthew? And who are his kids?" Francis said.

Some of the nation's nodded but other looked at the red face Canadian with smiles wanting to hear him play.

Canada and America hates dresses. France use to dress them up in
very girly dresses until England
saved them each time. France
Couldn't walk for weeks afterwards.

Said nation's blushed at the entry and said British nation glared daggers at a laughing French frog.

"They looked so pretty... I even have dresses that would fit them today!" Francis cooed.

"NO, YOU STAY AWAY FROM US YOU FROG BREATH FRENCHIE!!!" The twins shouted(Alfred shouted really, Matthew whispered shouted).

"Touch them and you lose the family jewels." Arthur threatened.

The nation's shivered at the harshness of the Brits voice. Francis chuckled nervously and nodded. Antonio took this time to grab the journal and cleared his throat.

"This is a note about... Oh Sealand!?" Antonio said.

Sealand looked up and grinned happy to know that he wasn't forgotten.

Sealand stays awake each Christmas
Eve waiting for Santa but falls
asleep each time... Even after 6 bottles of pop.

Sealand giggled at this, along with the Nordic's(Tino looked horrified by the amount of pop the the micro drank each time).

Antonio smiled at the young micro. Then he looked at the next reading and smiled.

"This one is a diary entry."

Dear journal,

Today that stupid tomato muncher, woke me up because he wanted me to meet a 'friend' of his. It turned out to be a weird loud mouth moron. I lost my well needed rest for that! Bunch of idiots.
-Romano

Gilbert and Antonio started laughing at a red face growling Italian who was being help back by Ludwig and Feliciano.

"Ve~ Lovino calm down it is just a entry nothing bad sì." Feliciano said, holding his twins arm.

"Whatever... Morons." Lovino huffed.

"Okay after this we cut for a lunch break!" Ludwig said.

Antonio nodded and took a look at the next reading to look up at Alfred with surprise.

Before anyone could asked Antonio started to read.

Alfred can cook, Matthew always
calls his twin up for Thanksgiving
dinner with him and his kids.

Everyone looked at the American with respect/shock. Alfred smiled before grabbing his twins arm and ran out of the room to where the kitchen was.

In Matthew's free arm was Peter, who was laughing 'Suckers... I love you mom and dad' on the way out.

Little did they know that the journal didn't just contain silly diary/journal entry or notes but sad things that some wish that would remain a secret.

=

Another chapter done!!

Sorry for the somewhat slow update but my laptop is being weird. So I am working from my phone, hopefully I can buy a new laptop soon😊

Anyway the next chapter will have some,hopefully not too many, sad or dark secrets revealed.

Peace out my little chibi readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 184 6
Russia begins to realize how lonely he actually is, so he falls into a depression. Will Canada be the only one to save him? Feels??? TRIGGER WARNING...
929 23 5
America, a girl who doesn't like taking a hand in need even if its a desperate or needed situation, however only in some some occasion. America is...
79.1K 2.2K 39
Science says the kindest people are always the loneliest. The countries hate their jobs. Oh no, they loathe it. It's so bleak, so bland, so sad, so...
3.4K 85 11
2019 NEW YEAR SPECIAL! You know about America and her children, the United States of America. You know of their stories, their lives, their tribulati...