Oppas Little Slut. •Minjoon• ✅

By Minjoonn

Kim Namjoon. Only by hearing the name everyone would either start drooling over the boy, or running for their... More

Prologue
Characters And Warnings
No More Dream
We Are Bulletproof
We Are Bulletproof pt2
N. O
Boy In Luv (Mature Content)
Just One Day
Danger
War Of Hormome
I Need U
Dope
Run
Fire
Save Me
Blood Sweat & Tears
Spring Day
Not Today
DNA
Mic Drop
Fake Love
Idol
O! RUL8,2?
P. D. D
Fantastic
Agust D
Give It To Me
Boy Meets Evil
Change
Day dream
Airplane
Singularity
Epiphany
forever rain
'seoul

Promise

6.3K 258 118
By Minjoonn

| Promise |chapter thirtyfour

"oppa, do you remember our first kiss?" Namjoon asked, as he played with Jimin fingers.

"of course i do baby, it was the best kiss i ever had" Jimin replied.

Flashback

"Jimin, yesterday... Um, iii- um, you, ugh, can you kiss me oppa?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon and then kissed him.

Namjoon kissed back as soon as he felt Jimins lips touch his.

Their lips stayed locked, unmoving, it was just a sweet kiss.

End of flashback.

"do you remember our first time, our first time? That aggressive night?" Namjoon asked.

"yes, i couldn't take enough of you baby, your body was and is so magestic, its like a magnet, if you get close to it you get attached and then its hard to pull away" Jimin said and Namjoon chuckled.

Flashback

Jimin... Fuck me" he said.

Jimin was shocked, he didn't know what to say.

"wh-what?" Jimin asked.

"fuck me Jimin" Namjoon said, a blush creeping on his face.

"quit the act hyung, beat me up and go" Jimin said.

Namjoon sighed.

"im not acting, im serious" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon just lea-" Jimin was cut off by Namjoon who fell on his knees, his face inches away from Jimins croch.

Jimin was shocked.

Namjoon raised his hand and palmed Jimins cock slowly.

Jimin let out a deep groan.

Namjoon unbuttoned Jimins jeans and unziped his ziper, then slide down his pants to his ankles and started palming his dick again.

Jimin was stunned.

Namjoon started leaving kisses on Jimins clothed dick making Jimin groan.

"take it off" Jimin demanded.

"i'll let you use me as much as you want later, now we're playing with my rules" Namjoon said.

End of flashback

"do you remember our first date?" Namjoon asked.

"mmm, i was nervous to ask you to go out with me for a reason, even if it was just a simple walk at the beach" Jimin said.

Flashback

Okay Jimin, you got this, he loves you, you love him, he'll say yes.

"baby" i asked as i looked down at a sleepy Namjoon.

"yes oppa?" he asked, fuck he's so cute.

"will you go on a date with me?"

"of course oppa" Namjoon said.

End of flashback

"when you asked me to be your boyfriend?" Namjoon asked.

"there's no way i'll ever forget that day, asking you to be mine was the best decision i've ever made" Jimin said as he kissed Namjoons hand.

Flashback

"i know that this isn't the most romantic way to ask, since we're literally sitting in the bathtub after we had sex but, will you be my boyfriend baby?"

"of course oppa, you can't imagin how long i've been waiting for you to ask me to be yours" Namjoon said with a big smile and kissed Jimin.

End of flashback

"do you remember when you cried when i pranked you that i want to break up because im leaving in America for college?" Namjoon chuckled.

"don't remind me that freaking day" Jimin rolled his eyes, but he still had a small smile on his face.

Flashback

A knock was heard on Jimins door.

He got up and opened it, he saw Namjoon standing there, a sad look on his face.

"baby? What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Jimin asked when the boys sat down on the couch.

"Jimin, we need to talk" Namjoon said with a serious face this time.

Oh no.

"tell me baby, whats wrong?" Jimin asked as he stared at Namjoon with worry and a little bit of fear.

"we, um, we need to break up Jimin, im leaving in America for collage, and you know that i hate distanced relationships, so its better if we break up" Namjoon said.

Jimin just stared at him for a few seconds before a tear spilled from his eyes.

"no, please no, you told me you'd stay, you said that you don't want to go to college and that you want to become a rapper, here in Korea, when did that change?" Jimin asked as more tears fell from his eyes, the idea of losing his lover made his heart break.

"a month ago, i just didn't want to tell you, i wanted our relationship to be the same until the last day" Namjoon said.

"when are leaving?" Jimin asked, his eyes closed shut as more tears kept running from them.

"tomorrow" Namjoon said.

Jimin eyes opened wide in shock.

"what?! You're leaving tomorrow and you're saying that now?! Couldn't you tell me that earlier so i could have time to progress the fact that im going to fucking lose you-"

Jimin was cut off by a pair of lips.

Namjoon kissed him passionatly as he held both of the boys cheeks.

" oppa, im joking" Namjoon said, his voice low, as a bright smile was dancing on his lips.

"wha-what?" Jimin asked dumbfounded.

"im joking, happy 1 year my love" Namjoon said.

Jimin hugged him tight, so tight Namjoon couldn't breath.

"d-don't do this shit again baby, don't scare me like that my love, just don't, never again" Jimin said, he was really sensitive at the moment and Namjoon could tell because Jimin never acted this was.

"i won't, i promise"

End of flashback.

"but, do you remember the day you proposed to me?" Namjoon asked.

Jimin looked down at him as he caressed Namjoons cheek lovingly.

"of course, it was the best moment of my life" Jimin said.

Flashback

"we've been here so many times, but i still cant get over the way the stars shine and thd moonlight reflects on the water, its so beautiful" Namjoon said, as he started at the sea, once more going on a long night walk with his lover at the beach.

"baby" Jimin said.

"mm" Namjoon turned his head only to see nothing.

He looked down and saw Jimin on one knee.

"Ji-"

"shh, im talking now, Namjoon, my baby, my lover, my little slut, my everything, when i first saw you i was amazed by your beauty, even thought things between us weren't well, i still managed to have a crush on you, because you were too amazing, too easy to fall for and i did, i fell for you, even thought we had gone through some bumps in our... Sexual relationship we got over them and after some time i finally grew the balls to ask you to be my boyfriend and when you said yes, i was the happiest guy on this planet, but now, im not asking you to be my boyfriend, im asking to spend the rest of your life with me, and be my husband" Jimin said.

Namjoon had a waterfall of tears running down his face, he was just so happy.

"y-yes, yes a million times yes" Namjoon as he jumped up and down from excitment.

Jimin put the silver diamond ring on Namjoon finger and then kissed him, passionatly and lovingly.

End of flashback.

"and now here we are, years later, im 32, you're 30 and we're happily married, my husband"

"yes my love, and we'll stay like that until death do us apart, i promise"

THE END

For those who have twt follow me @_JoonJoonbaby_   , im writing a minjoon au called 'Hands to Myself'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
130K 6K 58
Once a popular bully now the victim of his own past bully victim. Min Yoongi a past bully, meets his past victim Jeon Jungkook once transferring to h...
167K 5K 15
I'm Kim Y/N 😊 I live in Seoul, I came from a rich family but nobody know it, I got bullied at school, I just don't care what they're doing to me but...
3.4K 184 17
Park Jimin, the highschool bully always bullied the small emo gay looking kid, Jeon Jungkook. Fast forward to the future, Jimin ended up being gay hi...