My Own Little Bubble

Door umme_sariya

when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could l... Meer

Author's Note
Chapter one- uncle's place
chapter two : meeting him
chapter three : Angel face
chapter four : i hate him
chapter five : 'the deal'
chapter six : moans
Chapter seven : unknown texts
chapter eight : questions
chapter nine : spot
chapter ten : he's coming back
chapter eleven : Breakfast
Chapter twelve : lunch with Mason
chapter thirteen : texts from him
chapter thirteen: messages from the jerk
chapter fourteen: out with the jerk
chapter fifteen: Another text
chapter sixteen: cooking with the jerk
chapter seventeen: nightmare
Author's note.
Chapter eighteen: meeting Ian
chapter nineteen: fucking hate him
chapter twenty: uninvited jerk
chapter twenty-one: texting the jerk
chapter twenty-two: helping the jerk
chapter twenty-three: plans for Mason's birthday
chapter twenty-four: mason's birthday surprise
chapter twenty-five: WARREN MENDO
chapter twenty-six: JUSTIN HARBOUR
chapter twenty-eighth: Jerkface asking me out
chapter twenty-nine: jackson. the knight
chapter thirty: "i love you too much to lose you"
chapter thirty-one: PART I
chapter thirty-two: PART TWO. ignoring the badboy
chapter thirty-three: LAST CHAPTER

Chapter twenty-seven: Emma's PAST.

55 10 0
Door umme_sariya

We were a happy family. We used to live in the city of texas. Where i, my mom and my step-dad used to live.

It wasn't like this before. My step dad left my mom because.  Well it is a long story.

My mom and my step dad were madly in love with eachother during their college days.
Years later my mom worked as a fashion designer and my step dad had left for his work in new York.  When my mom was well versed in her work and my dad was successful in his work.  They decided to get married to eachother.

When they were married they were living a happy life. But.  Days later my mom was kidnapped by a freaking man who is unfortunately my real biological father. The man. My dad. kidnapped my mom and raped her to seek revenge from my step dad.
When the man. My dad did what he wanted he left her and ran to some other country. The horrible thing is that my mom doesn't know who he is. Where he lives. And what his name is.

When my mom was found by my step dad. She was taken to the hospital.  The doctors told my step dad that she had been physically abused and is pregnant. After listening to the doctor my step dad left the hospital without a fight with my mom. Without a goodbye. Without a single word.

My mom didn't know where to go what to do. So she called up my uncle. Uncle mac. She told him about her kidnapping. Getting physically abused and how my step-dad left her with out a single word. He took her with him to his house.

We lived their for about seven years. I was probably six years old when my mom decided to leave. When uncle mac refused to let her go. She had told him that she couldn't be dependent on him forever.

So we moved to brownville. Another place in texas.
Years passed by i was 11 when my step-dad showed up at the door telling that he was guilty for leaving and that he is sorry for whatever he has done.
Though my mom was angry at him for a few days but she eventually gave in. And then we were a big happy family.  He had told me that he has accepted me as his child. And that was the most happiest moment in my life.

And days passed by. One day after i reached home from school. Did my homework. Played for sometime. And then i was bored. I wanted some fresh air.

"mom am out for a walk" i had told her.

"ok sweety be back soon" she had told me.

It was seven O'clock when i left the house. I walked down the street and took a left turn where their is a park. But there was a strange feeling that someone was following me. I turned back to see if there's anyone but there was no one to be found.

When i continued walking something hit me hard on my head. My hands directly went to clutch the spot where it hit. I turned back to see the last thing on my mind to see.

"hey little slutty bitch" that sound made me come spiralling down on the ground. My vision started to blur. The last thing i heard him say is.
"bitch"

A cold glass of water was poured to my already aching face. Which i guess he had hit me when i was passed out.

"took you long enough to wake up" he said. My step dad said

"why. Why did you do this" i said

"oh bitch. I loved your mother. But that freaking basterd took her innocence. Which i wanted to. I didn't get to do that. So why not you" he said. His eyes looking evil. He had that naughty smirk.

No this is not happening. Mom...  Where are you. I shouldn't have left the house. What do i do now.

He's stepping forward. Step by step. For every step he's taking, the glint in his eyes is growing.

"why are you doing this to me. You told me that you accepted me as your daughter. And now. Please let me go." i said pleading him.

"oh you bitch did you really think that i accepted you. You are just a piece of fucking shit. Just like your real dad. I said that just to get back to my love"
He said.

God what do i do now.

"please don't do this. It isn't my fault" i say again. Asking for him to leave me.

"thats exactly why am doing. Its nobody else's fault but your real father's. So in order take revenge with your dad. firstly i don't know who the fuck he is. Secondly if i want to take revenge then i don't have anyone else related to him else than you. And he took my wife's innocence. I'm taking yours as simple as that sounds" he says like it's no big deal.

"help! Help me! Am in here!. This asshole is trying to rape me!" i screamed. The louder i scream the louder he laughs. The more i get afraid. The more i regret going out of the house.

"HELP! Somebody help" i yell as louder as i could. Slowly my hope is fading away

There was shuffling out their. I could hear murmurings out. Somebody talking. It's like a little part of me hoping that the boy would have called the cops.

"HELP. AM IN HERE. HELP!" I scream.

"shush"the asshole standing infront of me said. With a gun pointing towards me. And boy that made me shut my mouth. He turned his back to me and walked out. Probably to see who it is.

I was tied in a rope. But it was loose. Loose enough for me to open. I quickly untie the rope from my hands and legs. I heard that asshole call out a name. Justin or something related to that. And then i heard a gunshot. And that made me run. Fast. Not long before that asshole started chasing me. But am a good runner so i dodged him easily. I ran and ran and my feet came to a stop on the doorway of Ian's house. I knocked on the door twice and when i was about to knock the third time ian's mom oped the door. She smiled at me.

"emma? What are you doing here at this time?" she said.

"uh. Hey aunty. Where's Ian?" i asked. Sounding hurried

"uh. He's in his room." she said and i ran upstairs in his room. I knocked on his door he opened. He's wearing headphones. When he saw me he removed his headphones.

"emma?are you alright?  What are you doing here?" he asked.

He let me in.
"can i borrow you sell phone?" i asked him

"sure" he said and handed me his sell phone.

I called up my mom and told her to come to ian's place. And told her not to tell anyone where she is going. She was probably worried because it is ten-thirty by now. And i left the house at seven.she sounded worried and i can tell that she is panicking.  She told me she'd be there in five.

Ian asked me if i wanted to talk i shook my head. I know he understands that i don't wanna talk about it. We both just sat in silence. True to her words my mom's car pulled into ian's driveway. Ian told me that he'll bring her up. And he did when my mom saw me she had tears in her eyes. Ian left the room.

I told her what happened. To say she was shock was an understatement of the year she was crying. We both hugged for a while.

"am sorry mom. All This is happening because of me." i said. Feeling guilty.

"no sweety. It's not because of you. Don't blame yourself. I love you" she said.

"i love you too mom" i said.

"sweety don't worry we're gonna go to the police."  she said and then we left ian's room and went downstairs. I thanked ian for letting us stay in his room. Though it was for a few minutes. But it was really nice of him. And then we left his house and directly went to the cops only to see that asshole talking to a group of cops.

"mom. We need to leave."  i said her in a hurry. She nodded and took a U turn and continued driving.
It's been atleast thirty minutes and i don't know where she is taking us.

"mom where are we going?" i finally asked her.

"i don't know. But somewhere far. Far from here. Far from him" she told me.

---------Hour later----------

My mom pulled into aunt jenny's place. Aunt jenny is my mom's bestfriend. My mom knocked on her door and when she opened the door. She was shocked. Happy all kinds of emotions were on her face.

"emily!" she chirped and hugged my mom.

"emm! You've grown up so tall" she said with a smile.

Aunt jenny was tall and with a fair complexion she had long blonde hair's. She looks like a model to me. She's having a son. Tim i guess. My mom had told me.

We entered in her house and my mom told her everything.  She looked at with concerned eyes. She hugged me and i hugged her back.

"oh. Emily you guys can stay as long as you want to" she said.

"thanks jen" my mom thanked her.

"oh no formalities Emily" aunt jenny said.

-------------Five days later------------

It's been five days since we are at aunt jenny's place. My mom joined aunt jenny's office and my mom told me that i shouldn't go to school until everything is fine.

So now currently i am watching TV with Tim sitting beside me.
My phone buzzed with messages. I opened them to see an unknown number.

Unknown.
Hey baby. Missed me?

Unknown.
You hide in your mother's so called bestfriend's place and expect me not to find you? Oh baby you and your mother need to find a better place to hide.

Unknown.
Count down begins. Be ready baby. Tik tok tik tok.

Reading those messages knocked the wind out of me. As soon as i read those texts i called up my mom crying. And told her to come home. Tim was worried that suddenly out of nowhere i started crying. He tried cracking jokes for me to laugh but he failed miserably.

My mom came by as soon as i saw her i started crying and hugged her and showed her the text messages.  She decided that it better if we leave now. My mom called aunt jenny and told her all these things. She told my mom to wait. While she came we both packed our clothes. After sometime aunt jenny came by and she told she wanted to talk to my mom in privacy.

A few minutes later my mom and aunt jenny came out of the room my mom holding an envelope. Aunt jenny hugged me and told me that she'd miss me and told me to be careful. And then i bend down to bid bye Tim. He really is cute he was the only friend i had since these five days. Am really going to miss him.

"do you really have to go now?" he asked sounding sad.

I nodded and hugged him and then aunt jenny and my mom hugged and then we bid them final goodbye's. We finally left.

My mom told me we're driving out of this town.

-----------Hour's later-------------

We've been driving non stop and now we've arrived in Houston. A place he will never find us.

------Days later-------

It's been good here. We've taken a house for rent. There is a friend of aunt jenny here who offered my mom a job. And she gladly accepted it.

We brought new sim cards. New sell phone's and i joined STRATFORD HIGH SCHOOL.  The kids here are good to me i made a new friend name olivia. It's nice here. Everything is going smoothly.  And i hope it goes that way.

---------------- 4 years later------------

My mom received some unknown messages so she felt that our moment here is over and we needed to leave. But i didn't want to. But we eventually left.

And went to Washington where my uncle is. Uncle mac. My mom is stressed out. So she told me that she'd go to a trip for three months and that i have to finish my high-school their with my cousins.  Mason and alice.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
429K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
1.5M 44.3K 45
"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instructed. "Your fiancee may w-wake up soon to...