Weird Charm - Jenlisa

By blue_waverrrr

One is the daughter of a great business family. Smart, talented and not mention a beautiful woman. The other... More

1-Mess
2 - Request
3 - New Job ?
4 - Discussion
5 - Meeting you
6 - Showdown
A/N
7 - Chilling
8 - First Day
9 - First day's Bicker
10 - Words
11 - Intruder
12 - Regret
13 - Oppa
14 - Unexpected
15 - Step one
16 - Choices
17 - Incident
18 - Enemy ?
Extra 1.0
19 - Dinner
A/N
21 - Hands-on throat
22 - Pizza Delivery
Update !!!
Chapter 23 - Business
chapter 24 - Unwanted rest
Chapter 25 - Old friend
Chapter 26 - History
Extra 2 - Healing wounds
Chapter 27 - Jichu The Great Counsellor
Chapter 28 - Is it enough?
Chapter 29 - A date with you
Extra 3 - Aftermath
Chapter 30 - My Promise to You
Chapter 31 - A Part of You
Chapter 32 - Moonlight Dance

20 - Dinner (Part 2)

4K 92 3
By blue_waverrrr

After me and my bestie finished our hug, we went back to our seat. And while we're walking towards it, all eyes were on us, like we did something weird. This got us both anxious and frozen in place. "Um... did we do something...? " 

"So you and Lisa know each other? Woah, ain't this world small. " The girl with brown-ish hair, which I remember is named Jisoo, stated.

This made Rosé chuckle, "Yeah, I wouldn't know, Lisa never really tell me much detail about her work. "

"How did you guys first met each other? " The girl that Jennie labelled as the 'Tall Ass Girl' asks.

"Well, we used to enrole the same school when we were little. We were both transfers so we kinda stuck with each other through out the whole semester. Even though later on we study in different academy, university, we still keep up our connection and go out whenever we can till now." Rosé sums it up pretty nicely, earning a nod and a smile from me.

Not long after that, we started ordering our food. Turns out we're been talking for quite a while cause I can feel my stomach started to growl. With the ordering was done we went straight back to our conversation. Through out of the short time we have while the food are being prepare, I notice two things. One is that, Joy seems to be quite interested in Rosé. As for now she's the one that exchanged the most conversation with Rosé. Rosé's boss didn't even talked that much. Two, Jennie is honestly a bit too quiet. I mean she did talked, but not as much, I guess..? Maybe I'm overthinking? I hope I am. 

Finally our orders came, the table was slowly filled with insane amount of food, considering some of us have a rather big appetite. Everyone have their main course in front of them except for Jennie. And I can see it in her eyes that she's hungry. She was about to call for a waiter, but I stopped her by holding her arm.    

"Be patient, unnie. Here you can have mine while we wait for yours to come. " She's opposes at first but as soon as I cut a piece of my grilled salmon, she gave in in a fraction of a second. 

"Okay, but only a couple bites. " She said as I hold the piece of salmon in front of her. Her eyes sparks as she savour the meat in her mouth. It's a shame that I couldn't take a picture of it. 

 Our action bought some attentions to us. And when Jennie is munching down her third bite Rosé asked about her injury. "What happened to your arm? " 

The question made me halt. I know both Jennie and Mr. Kim didn't blame me for the case but I just can't help but to blame myself. A bad habit of mine, that's what my friends always says. 

"Oh this? About two days ago, some guys tried to kidnap me. " Rosé gasped as she was very shock about this new info. I felt bad and was looking at my dish trying to hide my face, but suddenly I felt a hand holds mine. I looked down at my lap only to see Jennie's hand on top mine. "Luckily, Lisa was by my side and saved me from those bastards. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't even be sitting here. " Hearing this I shift my eyes to Jennie and receive a gummy smile form her. That instantly warms my heart and made me felt calm. We just continue to hold each other's hand until one of us is willing to let go. 

Jennie's food arrived and I let go of her hand to help her to slice the steak but her friend, Nayeon acted faster than I did. Whelp... better leave it to her then. 

At some point the teasing started. I am glad that I was not one of the victims. 

"Don't be so exaggerated. We don't even have that big of an appetite. " Jisoo said while she chomp down her chicken tender. 

"Oh yes you do my friend. I bet if you and Rosé both go to a buffet you guys would be banned by the restaurant due to the amount of food you guys ate. " The women with the short blonde continue to tease them, making us laugh. 

"Yah! You guys, don't be so mean. " Rosé said as she reach over to slap Yeri's hand. Unfortunately, the blonde pull back just in time resulting Rosé to puff her chubby cheeks. It's really funny to watch them mess around, so I just laugh along with the others. Suddenly Rosé call me out for not defending her.  "Yah, LALISA. "  She said, and make a face suggesting that she does not fond of me laughing with them. 

To tease her back, I also did the same, "Yah PARK CHAEYOUNG. "  In the corner of my eyes, I saw that Jennie was making a lot of her amused faces, it almost made me crack my voice just now.

"Park Cheeayoung? I thought you were going to say Park Jimin. " Yeri accidentally spoke in her not so low voice. 

"Park Jimin? Who's that? " Rosé asked. 

With the name's out of her mouth, everyone went incredibly silence.  Who is Jimin? 

I know that he's the rude man that Jennie spoke to before we went to see Jinwon Oppa. I also know that Jennie doesn't like him, and somehow the guy have an effect on her. Besides these little information that I concluded, I really don't know him. 

It's didn't take long before Jisoo decided to answer both me and Rosé's question. "He's...  someone we used to know. But now, we don't really see him anymore. He just disappear. " 

I frown at the word 'disappear'. How can someone just disappear?  I'm not satisfied with the answer. I wanted to know more. "Wha- " 

"Sorry. I gotta use the restroom. " Jennie interrupted me as she stands up with chair scraping the floor.  Nayeon didn't said anything and just followed her. 

What happen after that was a blur, I didn't really pay much attention to the rest when Jennie came back. She seems a bit distant. No one mentioned Jimin again. Not even Rosé, guess she also sense that its a touchy subject for them too. 

Since everyone still have work tomorrow, we decided to leave before midnight. Nayeon and Jisoo went to counter, arguing who should pay the bill while the other were waiting for them, I went outside to get some fresh air.

It isn't noisy out here. This area don't have much visitors at this hour. So, I close my eyes and sigh at the chilling breeze, letting it calm my mind.

"A penny for your thought? " An angle like voice spoke softly beside me.

"Hm? It's not like you're really going to give a penny anyway. " I joked.

Rosie gives me a amused look, "You don't even need a penny. But seriously what are thinking? You been silence after the guy's name was mentioned. "

"I don't know. I just don't like him. " I said, looking away from her, frowning.

"So you know him? " Rosie asked. Our eyes shifted to the restaurant's entrance, watching the others laughing at god who knows.

"No. I just met him once. He was really rude and he made Jennie felt down. " I said while observing Jennie, who's seem okay for now.  At least she's chuckling and not looking blank.

"You really value her don't you? " Rosie smirks.

"I mean, she is my boss. Isn't it normal for me to feel that way? " I said, further explaining my feelings. Rosie's always the one that I turn to when I'm struggling with my thoughts so I'm not afraid of telling her what I feel.

"Or maybe you're just interested in her. "  She's must be doing this as a revenge. This little chipmunk is learning how to fight back I see.

"Hey! Now you're being meann. " I said it with a bit of aegyo. I could tease her back easily but I wanna let her have this little rare moment. She doesn't often teases back at someone. Main reason being she doesn't know how to.  

"Oh my god. You really need to stop it with the aegyo. " She commented, even though she's chuckling lightly. I was about to tackle her into a tickle hug but Jisoo came into the picture. Turns out Jisoo's driving her home, saying that her car broke down when they went out to have lunch together. 

We parted our goodbyes, and I made a bee line to Jennie. You don't want her to be waiting for too long or consequences will be deliver. Once I reached to her, she's already resting her eyes while leaning against her car.  "Going home miss? " I said in a low tone, not wanting to fright her. 

She slowing opens her eyes, letting the moon light reflect it. "How many time do I have to tell you to drop the formality when we're alone? And yes, we're going home. " I didn't said anything and chuckle at her. 

The drive was quiet, and with radio playing soft music in the background, it almost seems like we're in a dream. When we're almost at her house, I started to talk to her so that she won't be  asleep when we arrive. It will be hard to wake her once she's in a deep sleep.  "Hey unnie, you're awake? " 

"I am now... " Her voice cracked a bit when she spokes. Eyes still closed.  

"We're almost there, so please hold up for a bit longer. " She only hums at my words, not willing to open her eyes. So I continued the small chat.

"Where's the gate's remote? " I asked, hoping that she does more than just hums at me. Unfortunately, she only lifted her arm lazily and pointed to where the object is.   

"You told the guards we're coming back right? It'll won't be pleasant if they thought we're some robbers.  " Maybe throwing a small joke in could help? 

"Hm.... " The tone of her voice is getting softer. 

"Please don't fall asleep. " I mumbled. One more turn and we're there, no point giving up. "Today was nice. Both the dinner and your friends. They were really friendly. " 

Seconds later, I sighed at the silence. Looks like I might need help from the guards later when I'm waking her. Leaning towards her, I reach for the remote and opened the gates. Just as I was driving through it, I heard her speak. But it was so soft and blurred, that I have to ask her to say it again.

"Sorry...? " I said stopping the car at the garage. I looked at her as she moves her mouth to speak again. 

"You're nice too, Lisa.... " 

A/n: 

Hi guys. You know what time is it? It's currently 2:11 pm in my country as I'm typing away this prolonged chapter and this little note. Sorry about making you guys wait so long. School is starting again and with so many other factors, I'm sad to say that I couldn't update as frequently as I used to. So please understand. Also if you haven't seen the jenlisa's moments at the Jakarta's concert, go and check it out now! Its mind-blowing. 

Hope I made your day ; ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.3K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
611K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...
134K 3.1K 49
[GP] Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help...
399K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...