The Princess and the Devil✔️

By princesstreatment

{book one of the gang love series} * "How do I look?" he asked smirking at me. I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen bet... More

Character List
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Bonus chapter: 84
Bonus Chapter: 85
Important note
Bonus Chapter: 86
Bonus chapter: 88
Alternative Ending: Chapter 89
Bonus Chapter: 90
Bonus chapter: 91
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
NOT AN UPDATE:self promoting
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT!
¡SEQUEL ANNOUNCMENT!
¡Sequel Announcement!
Preview of rewritted version
Rewrite: 1

Bonus chapter: 87

19K 433 29
By princesstreatment

I just want to thank each and everyone of you for your understanding of me not updating last weekend. I was in a really bad place and I couldn't bring myself to publish. I feel a lot better now and I wanted to give you guys another update as a thank you. I hope you all enjoy!

6 months later
Jason's POV

I pulled into the driveway turning off the car after i put it in park. I put my phone in my suit pocket and grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the passenger seat. I got out of the car and locked it behind me. I walked to the front door and opened it.

As I walked in I saw Ms. Sanchez making her way to the front door. "Ms.Sanchez what are you still doing here?" I asked.

"Oh señor king I was just leaving." She smiled. "I stayed a little longer because miss Sydney was so stressed."

"Stressed? What do you mean? Is she okay?"

"Yes She is fine." She said. "I will be going now."

"Thank you."

She nodded. "Of course. I will see you tomorrow."

I walked upstairs to the second floor. I first opened Antonio's door to see him asleep in his bed. I quietly walked inside and over to his bed. I pulled the blanket up to cover him and kissed his forehead. "buonanotte papà(good night daddy)"

I chuckled. "I don't know what you said Antonio,  sleep well."

Next I walked into Regina's room where sounds of Mozart's were silently playing. We discovered early on that Regina sleeps best when one of us are with her or if classical music is playing. I gently touched her cheek and kissed her forehead. "Dada."

I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I quietly opened our door and stood in the doorway. I watched as she was pacing around the room with a book in her hand. Luckily for me she was wearing just a bra and a pair of short spandex shorts. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun on top of her head, a few loose strands shaping her face. "Mmmm I like this look on you princess."

She turned and jumped in fright. "Ugh cagna you scared me!"

I chuckled. "I'm sorry princess." I put the flowers out in front of me. I had picked up a bouquet of white roses with the red berry things, her favorite flower. "I got these for you."

She sighed. "That's sweet thank you."

I placed them on the dresser and walked over to her. I tried to hold her but she kept pacing around me with her book. I sat down on the couch. "Princess is everything okay? Ms. Sanchez said that you were stressed about something."

"No everything's fine." She said not taking her eyes off of her book.

"Then can you set your book down and sit with me?" I asked patting the spot next to me.

"Not right now Amore. I'm busy."

"Umm okay." I Said. "Have you eaten?"

She shook her head. " I'll eat later, I have to finish all of this."

"Finish What? For what?"

"One of the head medical examiners doesn't believe I passed my tests fairly, he thinks you paid the school off." She said.

"That's not true princess."

"I know that but he's making me retake all my exams tomorrow. I've been studying all day and I only have this last book to read so can you please leave me alone so I can finish?"

"Yeah Umm sorry. I'm just gonna make some food I guess." I walked downstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Inside was a container full of food with a note on top.

Señor king, I made some spaghetti for you and Miss Sydney. Just heat it up for about 2 minutes.

I took it out and put it in a bowl before placing it into the microwave. When it was done heating up, I took it out and sat down at the dining room table. When I finished eating and saw that Sydney wasn't coming downstairs, I headed upstairs to the office. I sat down in my chair and got started on some work. After about ten minutes I heard the door open. I looked up to see Sydney standing there. "I'm a jerk aren't I?"

I sighed and rolled my chair back a bit. She started walking to me as I turned my chair to the side. She climbed up on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. I rest my hands on her upper thighs. "A little bit princess but I understand you're stressed."

She leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. "I am stressed but I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

I brought my hand up and touched her bottom lip with my thumb. "You're my wife princess, I'm supposed to take your shit. Is there anything you need from me?"

She shrugged. "I don't think there is anything you can do but thank you. I think I'm just going to go to sleep, my whole body is sore with stress." I brought my hands underneath her and stood up. She quickly tightened her hold on me in fright before loosening her grip, knowing I'd never drop her. I walked us over to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed. "What are you doing Amore?"

I said nothing as I took my jacket off and put it in the closet. I walked back in the see her still laying down. "Roll over." I Said. She rolled her eyes but did what I said.

"Again, What are you doing?"

I rolled up my sleeves and climbed on to her sitting some of my weight onto the back of her legs. "Helping you destress."

I moved my hands up and down, rubbing her back. I moved my head down and placed my lips all down her spine. I continued rubbing her lower back while kissing her shoulder blades. She moaned quietly. I moved my hands harder against her igniting a louder practically uncontrollable moan from her. "Amore per favore non fermarti (please don't stop)"

I chuckled as I leaned down next to her ear. "What was that princess?" I whispered placing a open mouth kiss on her shoulder.

"Please don't stop." She moaned out. I did as she wanted and continued kissing her back softly while rubbing her. I felt her removing herself from under me so I lifted myself off of her to let her roll onto her back. She leaned up and kissed me. I slid my tongue into her mouth holding her jaw and hip with my hands roughly but not hard enough to leave a mark.

Her hands came up and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I moved my lips down to her throat. "I thought you were sore princess?"

Her breath shuddered as I moved my lips down her chest kissing the top of her breasts. "I'm- I'm not that sore."

I chuckled. I lifted her up to my chest and moved off the bed. I walked us into the bathroom and sat her down on the counter. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, making sure my eyes never left her. I set it down on the counter next to her. I moved my hands softly up her sides making her shiver. I reached my hands around her back to unclip her bra. When it was unclipped she brought her arms forward to slid it off of her. I moved my hands back down resting them on her hips. She anticipated my next move as she lifted her butt up allowing me to pull her shorts down. I threw them to her side. I tusked my tongue and shook my head. "No panties princess? Naughty girl." I whispered.

"You don't like it?" she whispered.

I looked down and took her whole body in, it was like heaven on earth. "oh I like it but not when you're out in public without me."

"Sorry" she whispered.

I smiled and gently kissed her lips before walking to the tub. I turned the water on letting heat up and fill the tub off before walking back over to her. I took off my dress pants and underwear. She looked down and bit her lip. I brought my index finger and thumb up to her chin lifting her head back up. Tusking my tongue again I touched her bottom lip with the pad of my thumb. "Not yet Sydney."

She nodded and scooted herself forward wrapping her legs around my waist. I carried her over to the tub and set her in. I climbed in behind her letting her back rest against my front. She laid her head against my chest and sighed contently. "I really needed this Jason. I really am sorry for being a jerk earlier, I had no right to do that to you."

I gently kissed the side of her head. "It's alright princess. I'm just glad i can make you feel better." I said gently  nuzzling the side of her head with my nose.

"There is something else that could make me feel better Amore." she whispered.

"And what's that?"

She turned her head and pecked my lips. "Per favore, don't make me ask. You know what I want."

"As you wish." I mumbled against her lips. She turned her head and laid back against my chest. I brought my head down, placing light kisses along the side on her neck and along her shoulder. One hand lightly ran up her stomach to her breast. I gently squeezed her breast running my tongue along her neck. I squeezed and pulled on her nipple making her arch her back, pushing her breast further into my hand.

"Per favore."

I ran my other hand down to her thigh. Almost on command she opened her legs up for me. I slowly teasingly moved my hand closer to her sex. When she tried to move her body forward to catch my hand, I pulled her back to my chest and held her there not letting her move. "Patience princess."

My hand continued to travel until my hand cupped her sex. I pinched her clit making her squirm. I rubbed her clit slowly pinching every few seconds. "J- Jason." She whimpered.

"Say it." I whispered. "Say what you want."

"Your finger inside me." She whispered. "Amore per favore." I opened her bottom lips up and slowly slid a finger inside her. I slowly moved in and out of her. My lips moved back down to the crook of her neck. I sucked and bit as my finger played with her. Her hand came up and wrapped in my hair to keep me in place. I added another finger inside her quickening my pace. She moaned loudly pushing her hips up to meet the strokes of my fingers. The sounds coming from her went to my ears then straight to my dick. My dick was hard against her lower back. I felt her vagina tightening around my fingers and her legs were shaking, signalling that she was ready to cum. I pulled my fingers out making her whimper. "No Jason please."

"You were rude princess." I whispered against her skin. "So why should I let you cum?"

She whimpered. "I apologized Amore, You forgave me. Please Jason mi dispiace."

"Get on your knees princess." She did as I wanted her to and moved to sit forward on her knees, still in between my legs. I moved her legs around mine and making her straddle my thighs. I brought my hand up slapping her ass once. She gasped as she gave out a small moan. I smacked her again making her grab the side of the tub for support. "Now i think i need one more apology."

"I'm sorry Jason. I'm sorry." she said. "I was a bitch and you- you didn't deserve that. She turned her head around to look at me. "I love you amore and i shouldn't have acted the way I did."

I leaned forward and kissed her softly. "I love you princess." I pulled her back into me. I lifted her up a bit before sliding myself into her. She moaned as I groaned. I grabbed her hips and started moving her up and down slowly. She began bouncing herself faster but I grabbed her hips stopping her. I slapped her ass again inciting a moan from her. "You are not in control princess."

She nodded her head. "Okay." I started moving her again slowly. As much as I wanted to fuck her senseless, right now I wanted to show her what happens when she has an attitude. I felt myself grow inside of her with every stroke. She was moaning and her legs were shaking. "Dio mio. Jason per favore."

"Who's in control princess?"

"You." She moaned. "Oh god you are."

"Good girl." I started moving her up and down faster while pushing myself up. There was water splashing out of the tub.

I felt her once again tightening around me. "Jason I'm close."

"Hold it princess." I groaned. "Wait for me." She whimpered but did as I said. Her vagina continued tightening around me. A few more strokes and I was ready. "Cum for me."

"Jason!" She screamed as she climaxed around me making me climax a few moments after her. I gave her a few more strokes before sliding her out of me. She turned her body around and straddled me. She leaned forward and kissed me. "I hate it but I love it when you take control."

I kissed her again. "I know you do." I whispered. "Now is your test tomorrow?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah it's at noon."

"Then we better get you to bed Sydney."

She pouted. "Do I have to?" I nodded my head. "Yes sir." She said pecking my lips.

She stood up and climbed out of the tub. I climbed out behind her and grabbed two towels. I wrapped one around my waist. I brought the other one up and started drying her off. I opened her legs up slightly as I cleaned up her sex and inner thighs. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Bedtime princess."

She nodded her head and grabbed my hand. She walked us to the closet and changed into a silk nightgown. She only really wore these pajamas when she was horny or when she wanted me in a good mood. I chuckled and slipped on a pair of boxers. I followed her to the bed and turned off the lights. I climbed into bed beside her pulling her to lay on my chest. She leaned up and kissed my cheek. "I love my flowers Amore."

I looked over to see the flowers in a vase on the dresser. I touched her cheek with the back of my hand. "I'm glad princess, now go to sleep."

She nodded and closed her eyes. "Ti amo Amore."

"And I love you princess." I Said. "Until the day I die and a long time after that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
759K 12.1K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
307K 6K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
418K 20.2K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...