heartbreak girl || c.h

By mhemmo

she was your bestfriend. she thought you told her everything. except, you didn't tell her you were in love wi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
a/n
chapter 21
chapter 22 ; part 1
chapter 22 ; part 2
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 3

639 15 7
By mhemmo

i stayed up all last night trying to write a new song for our next album. it was around 1:45 p.m when i woke up.

i was awoken from my phone buzzing really loud. i got up and looked at my phone.

12 missed calls from clemenshine.

holy crap. something must've gone wrong.

i immediately called her back and she picked up within 5 seconds of the phone ringing.

"hello? calum?"

"hey clem, is everything okay?"

"yeah, everything's great! why didn't you answer?"

"i was asleep."

"at this time of day??"

"yeah, sorry."

"its fine. i'm coming over in 10."

"what??"

"byeeeee."

"uh-"

damn. she's fast.

i looked around my room to find it quite messy. i jumped out of bed, put on some jeans and clem's favorite t-shirt on me, which was my green day shirt. i fixed my bed, put all the random clothes on the floor in the closet. and about 10 minutes later, ding dong.

i jogged over to the door.

"caaaaaaalllluuummm."

"cleeeeeeemmm."

"guess what?"

"chicken butt."

"no you loser, i have some news."

"good or bad??"

"good, unless you don't like him then-"

"speak up clem."

"GOOD."

"okay, lets go to my room."

we went to my room and her eyes widened at how clean it was.

"what the frick? why is it so clean?"

"well first of all, you can say fuck, and second of all, i felt like cleaning it up today."

"you felt like it? are you feeling okay?"

"yeah yeah i'm fine now tell me the news."

"sit down."

i walked over to my bed and sat on it. she sat beside me and grabbed my hand.

this is the moment i've been waiting for. she's finally going to date me.

"calum, i-"

"me too clem, me too."

i closed my eyes and puckered my lips out, waiting for a response.

"um, calum, thats not it."

i opened my eyes and notices that she let go on my hand.

"oh uh-"

"your weird."

"y-yeah. my bad."

"it's fine, so, here's the news."

"let it out."

"i...*deep sigh* found someone."

"w-what?"

"yeah, at a coffee shop. his name is-"

"what is it this time?"

"rude. his name is rusty."

"HAHA RUSTY? WAS HE LEFT OUT IN THE RAIN?"

"you're so fucking rude."

she got up and started walking until i grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"c'mon clem, i'm joking. tell me about him."

"well, he's tall. he has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and he's the cutest."

"cuter than me? *puppy pout*"

"yes."

"what! i hate that guy."

"you better not. he's really sweet and i told him about you and your band and he said it'd be really cool to hang out with you guys sometime."

"good. bring him tomorrow for movie night."

"okay then. its a date-for me and rusty. you guys are just the other wheels. 6 wheeling."

"if we don't like him, then he's gone."

"if you ruin this for me, then i'm gone. we'd no longer be friends, calum. i mean it."

"okay okay."

"he's the real deal. i really like him. he's...perfect."

"NO GUY IS PERFECT."

"YES THERE IS AND HIS NAME IS RUSTY."

"well, good luck with that."

"thanks i knew you'd support me."

she hugged me really tightly, and me thinking it may be the last time that happens, inhaled her scent. mm. coconut.

i walked her out my parents' house and slowly walked back to my room.

how could i make rusty lose interest in her? won't be hard. his name is rusty. if you make one move, rust breaks like a twig. easy.

its 6 p.m. clem and rusto should be here by now. i didn't tell the guys, can't wait what they have in store.

*ding dong*

that must be them.

"hey clem! hello there."

"hi, i'm-"

"rusty, i know. clem told me about you."

"she told me about you too, calum."

ugh he said it wrong. he said cay-lum. bitch its cah-lum. get it right.

the other guys heard and ran towards the front door.

"cleeeeeem!"

they ran to her but suddenly stopped when they saw her and rusty holding hands.

i crossed my arms and smirked at them.

"guys, this is rusty. he's clem's boyfriend."

"boyfriend?!"

"yes luke, boyfriend."

"but i thought we had something going on, clem."

"that was over a while ago luke."

"and that was...?"

"when everyone found out about your slip with a groupie."

"clem-"

"forget it luke. ashton, michael, this is rusty."

rusty walked over to them and held him hand out for them to shake it. but they just stood there, with their arms crossed. judging him.

"its a ples-"

he walked back to clem and looked at her with a at-least-i-tried look.

"well! lets start with movie night, shall we?"

"its not gonna be the same."

"oh shut up michael."

"its true cal! clem was my cuddle buddy."

"well i'm sorry pal, um, she's my cuddle buddy now."

"what did you say-"

michael got all up in rusty's face until ashton held him back.

"michael, calm down. i'm sorry."

"thanks alot clem. now i have to cuddle with luke."

"have fun michael."

"we will."

he sat down next to luke and wrapped his arm around him. until luke pushed him off and gave me a kill-me-now look.

there was a big sofa in front of our plasma.

from left side to right:

rusty, clem, me, luke, michael, and ashton sat on the floor in front of michael.

we watched teenage mutant ninja turtles. i was about to go to my old habit which was wrap my arm around clem in the middle of the movie when she's distracted so she won't notice. but, rusty beat me to it.

after the movie was done, we all got up and went to the kitchen. there were 2 boxes of pizza on the table. hell to the fucking yes.

"pizza!"

"thanks calum."

"its movie night dude, pig out! you too clem!"

she ran to the table at the same time as ashton and they both grabbed the same slice. at the same time. uh-oh. its usually a showdown and ends up with ashton tickling his way to the food, but this time it was different.

clem let go of the slice and got another one. she walked back to rusty and stood there eating.

ashton turned around to look at us with a did-that-just-happen look.

clem never gives up the slice of pizza she wants. she fights for it. her amd michael started wrestling over the last piece of licorice, and it ended up with him "accidentally" kissing her. man that made me wanna kill him.

but all we said to ashton was "we know man."

we all grabbed a slice and walked over to where rusty and clem were sitting.

"so, rusty, tell us about yourself."

"well, i enjoy drawing. i'm an artist, soon to be on the rise. i'm 18, and i really like clementine."

"so do we."

"but you don't like her like i do, you guys love her as a sister, i love her as a girlfriend."

"l-love?!" clem said as she choked on her pizza.

"yes my sunshine, love."

her cheeks turned tomato red. the only other person in this room that could make her feel that way, was luke. i know, i wish i could do that, but i'm severely friendzoned.

luke got up and grabbed clem and dragged her to the bathroom nearby. he closed the door and we all looked at rusty who had a confused look on his face. he got up and walked over to the door and we followed him. he put his ear against the door and we listened with him.

"clem! you're supposed to be my girlfriend!"

"well too bad luke! you never wanted to even date me. you just wanted to sleep around. so go ahead, sleep around. i don't care anymore. i have rusty!"

"i never slept around! those are rumors!"

"sure, then how come the next day there were pictures all over the internet of you with 4 hickies on your neck!?"

you could feel luke's tension building up through the door.

"goodbye luke!"

"clem i love you."

there was a silence for a moment, then clem started talking.

"i love rusty. now good. bye!"

the door swung open and rusty fell to the ground. ooh, bad choice dude.

"rusty?!"

"h-hi clementine."

"we're leaving. let's go."

she took his hand and started walking for the door.

"thanks for movie night calum."

she left the door first and left rusty leading behind her. we watched as rusty paused, winked at us, then walked out the door.

what the hell does that even mean?

we heard weeping coming from the bathroom, we walked over to it to find luke crying on the bathroom floor.

"luke?!"

"i really did guys, i really did love her."

"stop crying and man up! we all know how this is gonna end. with her heartbroken and she's going to be vulnerable again, we're back in the game! except calum. he's too cool for her."

"whatever."

"are you sure she'll come back to me?"

"promise, mate."

we all walked back to the living room to clean up.

luke loved her?

there's no way in hell i was letting him have her. she's mine. she's always been mine.

and one day, she will know. and it'll end very, very, well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 138 18
Falling in love with my new friends boyfriend was NOT what I asked for!
1.8K 136 52
@michaelclifford has followed you This was the sentence that changed everything. Not at that exact moment, but little did I know what I was getting...
10.6K 440 27
I wish I could tell you this was story of how a girl and a boy fell in love and lived happily ever after or that two best friends realized they were...
937 34 21
Who knew there was something more than perfect... and I found it.