Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

By devotee_of_krrishnA

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... More

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 31

3.7K 130 6
By devotee_of_krrishnA

Priya's heart filled with happiness. She rushed to the stairs and reached the room in first floor. She found two rooms there  and confused about which room to choose. She found a red ribbon on the door handle and decided that might be the room and she opened it. The room was fully decorated with candles and small red lights, the lights gleamed on her face and made her more beautiful.

The room looked more beautiful and she found a table at middle of the room with her favorite cake on it. Her photos were hanged above the table along with glitter papers. All her photos looked adorable. She looked every arrangements with an awe.

"Welcome my Queen" she heard the most manly voice which she was longing to hear from morning. She turned to look at him with a beautiful smile. His face was Bright in that light, his eyes was full of love which she could feel.

She stood there still. He came towards her with the most cheerful smile. He stood on his knees and opened the box which he had in his hand. Its beautiful platinum ring. She looked him lovingly.

He took the ring in his hand. "I was waiting for this moment for long time Priya. Now the time came and all these days I just wanna ask you this one question. WILL YOU MARRY ME PRIYA?" he asked sincerely, his unconditional love was clearly visible in his eyes.

"I WILL" Priya replied with tears. He presented the ring and stood up holding her hands. "I LOVE YOU VARUN" she said with happy tears. He smiled wholeheartedly. She hugged him all of the sudden. He embrased her in his arms.

"Priya, I have something for you" by saying that he went to the side table and took a gift parcel. She opened it and found a 3d photo frame with her pictures. It looked so cute. Priya accepted that with happiness.

"And Priya, I'm going to punish you on the very first day of my love confession" he said with wink. She looked at him confusingly. "I'll tell that later, now cut the cake" he said with smile by giving the knife. She took the knife, blew the candle and cut the cake. She took a piece of cake and fed him, he ate half of the piece and fed other half to her. She bit his fingers while eating the piece, he screamed slowly. She laughed at his reaction.

He smiled looking her happy. "Okay, now your punishment" he again winked at her. She looked him and he hold her hands and took her to the table. She found several foods on the table. She looked him with confusion. "First time I prepared lunch for my Queen. I never tried cooking in my life but today I desired to cook for you. Please, taste my preparation my dear" he said by showing the table.

She never expected that much from him. All his acts showed how much he love her. In her life, till then she never thought that she will be loved by a person that much. Tears formed in her eyes. He looked her tears and he cupped her face. "I never wanna see tears in your eyes Priya. I can't see those tears, it's the most hurting thing in this world. Please don't shed your tears" he said in emotional tone. She nodded her head in assurance.

She sat on the table, he served her the food he prepared. She ate and felt that was the tastiest food she ever had. She enjoyed the lunch and ate more than her normal level. "I never had this much tasty food in ma life" she said by licking her finger. He felt happy as she liked his preparation.

For every girl, it was a dream to taste her favorite dishes prepared by her boyfriend. "How sweet he is, he made all these arrangements just to make me happy. Why he love me this much? He took great efforts to make all these dishes in perfect and tasty way" she thought about him in her mind.

Meanwhile, he called his mom and gave mobile to her. His mom wished her, she talked with her very happily. Priya asked about their family members. She felt blessed to have a family like them.

Varun took her to the terrace and made her sit in the bench. He sat near her. "Did you like all these arrangements Priya? Actually I planned to make your 20th birthday a memorable day" he said by holding her hand.

"This is the most happiest birthday of mine"she said by resting her head on his shoulder. They were in that position for a long time. Both felt as the most happiest persons on the earth.

"Varun, everything is fine but how you correctly guessed all my favorite things" she asked looking at him innocently.

"You only said me baby" he said by pinching her nose playfully. She looked like when. "Whenever you are happy, you will end up by saying about your favorite things" he said with a smile.

She thought for a while and remembered sometimes she revealing her favorite things but she said those things very causally but he noted every small things she said and felt she was very lucky to get him in her life. She kissed his cheek by holding her arms around his neck suddenly. He smiled by her actions and made her to sit on his lap. She rested her head on his chest. She felt the moment as a bliss.

Suddenly Priya remembered about Meera. She told that she will meet her that evening. She looked at him and told that she planned to meet Meera that evening.

He said he will drop her, she accepted and went with him. He took his bike and Priya sat behind him by holding her hands around his waist. He took her for the park. Meera already waited for her. Varun went to park his bike.

As soon as seeing Priya, Meera ran towards her, hugged her by wishing her happy birthday and kissed her cheeks. Priya smiled and hugged her back. Meera gave the present she bought for her. Meera was surprised to see Varun there.

"Hi Varun, How are you doing?" She asked with warm smile. "Great, Meera" he replied with a grin. "Okay, I'll buy something to eat" by saying that he went to the nearby pantry shop.

Meera noticed Priya's blushing face and guessed something have happened. Priya herself told about his confession with a blush. Meera felt happy and wished her all success.

Varun came with snacks and they three chitchatted for sometime. It was seven in evening, so they decided to leave. Meera took auto and Varun said he will drop Priya home. Meera reached her home and Varun dropped Priya in her home. Priya got down from bike and hold his hand and looked him with overwhelming love.

"I love you" she said with blush. "Love you too Queen. Good night"he said with a grin. "Good night" she said but still holding his hand. I think you don't have any intention to leave my hand, I too loved this feel to stand here with you but just think about your dad. If he see us in this position then what would be his next step" he said with funny face.

Priya hit him playfully and she laughed from her heart. "Okay go home before my father in-law starts searching you" he said with a smile. She bid a bye and went inside her home with smile.

A beautiful love story started at the most beautiful misty day. Priya's 20th birthday turned as the most memorable day of her life.

Hi friends,
31st chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

Upcoming chapters will be mostly around Meera and Krishna..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 62.3K 73
Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her locality and relatives for being rejected...
14.2K 2.2K 37
One-sided love. It is beautiful yet painful. He is her only love and living with a hope that one day he can be hers. She is his love but isn't hers...
40.1K 3.5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
131K 14.8K 39
Can you forgive the one whom you love so much yet hate to death? Years back on the great musical show, she helped him with everything she had to mak...