crazy but free (Damian Wayne)

By Luckystar928

Damian wayne the youngest of the batfamily has been abused ,neglected,and outcasted by his family especially... More

intro
main characters
outcast
freaks
midnight
screw you
not alone
Run Away...Far away
Free with you
looking
sister hood code
sunrise
phone call
dancing in the dark
chasing
a dancing beauty
talking back
wild night
unspoken love
horrible reunion
sweet revenge
finding love
crazy but comforting love
crazy day and life but with love
lovly pain
past to present
Party Till The Day We Die!!!
A Very Crazy Wedding
Epilogue

helping out

2.9K 60 9
By Luckystar928

The next morning

I wake up to 2 arms around my waist with one going under my shirt. I turn to see grayson still asleep.

Grayson!

Mmmm what?

Y-your hand!

Go back asleep. To early.

I then pinch his arms away.

Oww babybat noooo!

Off now.

Your no fun! Whining as always

We go to the kitchen to find dede and olivia there.

Good morning did 2 somebody's sleep ok~😏

Oh shut it atleast i wasnt dreaming about Carly😒

No fighting this early in the morning plus we have to get breakfast started.

Ill go since its my turn to make food you too olive.

Going!

Would you like to join us for breakfast.

Oh. Yeah sounds goods thanks.

When were done we start to serve the food and sit down.

Wow this tastes great!

TT just eat

After were done I take the dishes.and get dressed. In my usual comvers a black long sweater that showed my shoulders and some shorts.

So baby bat what do you guys do here?

Nothing thats your business grayson.im going to go do stuff.

dont be like that atleast let me come with you.

No go away.

Pleeeeaaase! Giving me the puppy eyes again.

TT fine! but better not irritate me.

Yay!

Be careful dami! Be home soon.kay?

Yes ill bye.

And dick you let anything happen to my little boy your ganna fine yourself 6 feet in the ground got.it.

Y-yes ma'am (scared)

Good have fun!

We walk out and i head to the diner were Carly works

Hey Carly

Oh hey dami whos your friend there

This....is grayson

Hey nice to meet you

Right back at ya.

So dami hows olivia doing.

Oh you know as she is she fine but she would be better if you ask her out.

I want to but i get nervous

Just do it

Yeah well hey what can ya do so anyway heres that flashdrive ypu asked me to download your stuff in all your stuffs in there even your important files here.

Thanks.

I then give her a paper.

What is it.

on it was a time and release date of her brothers incarceration.

She looks at it and she starts to tear up she then proceeds to jump over the counter and hug me.

Oh my god thank you s-so m-uch you dont know how much this m-eens to me thank you. But you didnt get in trouble did you?

Its fine just remind him to go to his parol officer.

Thanks again so much!

Alright lets go grayson.

So what was that all about.

Like. I said its non of your business grayson.

Well can you atleast exlpain the paper thing.

TT if you must know grayson i needed some stuff to be uploaded and carly was willing to help out i told her i could do her a favor and she requested that if i could somehow help the case with her brother who was involved in an accidental shooting i took her up on that offer and made some calls to tge crime scene .dont ask what call. Anyway. I was able to fine a fault in the case and was able to lower the sentence so he should be out in about 3 weeks or so.

Wow I always thought you had a nice side baby bat im proud of you for that.

TT whatever I have to go to the grocery store to get some food.

Ill take you come on.

When we get to the store

I go to the canned food section i try to get a couple of canns from the top but i am unable to reach the I feel 2 hannds on my waist pushing me up.

Thought you could you some help

I dont need your assistance grayson.

Really cause i was just seeing you jumping up like a little bunny on your tippy toes to reach the shelf. She says with a cocky grin on his face.

Oh shut up and push me up hire.

Whats the magic word~

...........please.

Good boy.

When we were done fetting the groceries i went to pay when grayson gave the cashier the money.

I can pay with my own money grayson.

I know but if im here i dont want you wasting your money. k?

TT

Ill take that as a yes. Here ill take the bags lets go.

Fine i have to make a last stop at a drug store.

When we get there i pull up my the hood to my sweater and start to walk to the different iles till i reach the womens section.

Then I see grayson giving me a questioning look.

I live with 2 teenage girls dont question it.

I go down the hall to the pads seeing a variety of pads. Oh god there's multiple ones shit!?

I look to see a employee. I cant believe im asking this. I go up to the employee that was a girl and asked. E-exuse me can you help me with something?

Sure what do you need cutie?

Ummm in a whisper i ask what kind of pads are recommended to say a teenage girl.

Oh you getting some for your sister that so nice of you well you see.... And so she explained what kind of brand would be suited to girls while i miserably stood there embarrassed out of my mind blushing.

When she had walked me to get some i quickly got them and went to the register and walked out with grayson.

Well that was.

Akward i know lets go back to the apartment seeing as we have everything we need.

So we walk back it was kind of nice hanging out like we used to even if it cant last.

A few hours later at home everyones just whatching stuff dede and olivia have been getting used to grayson and like to talk i find relief in that. I was changing into one on dedes sweaters since it was one of the only ones that were clean though it fit to my nees it was comfortable.

Then i get a call i go to my room to answer it.

Hello.

Oh hello little lady i know its late and its your day off but im worried for my little girl and i dont know what to do.
He sounded really stressed.

Bill is everything alright.

I dont know she says she alright but she dosnt seem fine i dont know im worried if i cant take care of her than theyll take her.

Bill it's going to be ok just wait there ill be there soon.

I get up and put on my shoes pull up my hoodie and walk to the living room.

Dami where are you going?

Out i got something to do.

Its 11 in the night what could you be doing?

Its something ill be fine ill call in an hour to not worry you i need to go.

Well fine but you better call mister.

Yes ma'am

I walk out and soon i get to his apartment and know soon someone opens the door to fine bill his hair mess and his shirt wrinkled he looked terrible.

Hey bill

Hey sorry you had to be here this late.

Its ok now where is she over there lying on the couch.

I go over to the couch to see a small girl her hair a curly blond curled up on the couch. I step closer to see her opening her eyes.

Who are you.

Hi im a friend of your dads i say softly like grayson used to do when i was tired.
She looked scared

People call me dami but you can call me bunny. And you are?

I like that name she smiles. Im emily

Your dad says you dont feel so good can I feel your forehead

She nods

She was really warm

I think you have a fever you should lay down ill be back.

I go to bill

She has a fever do younhave any medicine.

No forgot to get some. And i still have to get to work but i can leave her alone.

Its fine i brought some and if you want i could whatch her i dont mind.

Are you sure?

Yeah what are friends for.

He hugs me

Thank you

Its fine now go

He leaves and i go back to emily.

Hey i got some medicine drink thus ill be back with blankets.

I then tuck her into bed. And place a cold ice pad on her forehead.

Your much nicer than other babysitters thank you for taking care of me

It no problem.

I turn to leave when i feel a smaller hand pull my close

Im not sleepy. Can you sing me to sleep. My daddy says your really good.

I would love to.

I sit at the edge of the bed and sing

When im done shes sound asleep and i decide to sleep to.

In the morning i wake up to emily staring at me.

Morning

Morning guess your dads not home yet huh.

Not he never really is guess i can go to school.

Ummm do you know where it is?

Yeah but you have to take the bus.

How about i take you?

Really!

Yeah of course.

Well i need to tet ready do you know how to do a ponytail.

I live with 2 girls i thing i can manage.

With that she smiles and gose to change. When she comes back shes in a school uniform with a loose tie and messy curly hair.

I go to tie the hee shoes and her tie made sure that her skirt was tied properly and started to do her hair.

When i was done i grabbed a ribbon and tied into a bow.

Wow you do it way better than dad!

Thanks alright lets go you got your backpack and things?

Yes!

I then give her a bag i had made her 2 sandwiches for lunch i decided to pack for her.

Ok lets move.

We get to a school it looked normal though it looked like it was in the worser side of the city. A teacher greeted us.

Hello emily we havent seen you in so long!

Hi miss carda im back this is bunny.my dads friend they tood me to school.

Oh well nice to meet you thank you for bringing her shes a very smart student but dosnt always come i hope that your appearence will be frequent.

Well.... Yes if her dad will let me i would like to bring her.

Great see you after school to pick her up.

Ok. I say goodbye to emily

I go to say hello to the girls at the club by day it was a bar and talk to them until it was time to pick emily up.

Hi bunny.

Hello your dad must be back from work lets go.

We go to the apartment where we see bill

Daddy i got to go to school!

Really thats great gumdrop.

Bunny took me can he take me everyday please.

Well if they want to.

Its ok with me.

Well how much

You dont need to pay.

Please it the least i can do to show some grditude.

I guess not to much.

Deal.

I go back to the apartment were dede is on the couch and grayson is on the floor eating candy.

Hey guys im here.

Oh hey what happened you never told us why you left.

It was nothing just some stuff that was neded to be taken care of.

She gave me a suspicious look but dismissed it.

Baby bat! I missed you i wanna cuddle.

Grayson no go away.

Before i could walk away he grabs me
And drags me to bed drops me and pins me down.

Grayson go away.

Nooo i wanna cuddle pulling me closer towards him. He get closer to my ear whispering

You mine and only mine.

S-stop

Mmmmm no.

I give up resisting and i start to fall asleep. Letting go to his touch feeling his warmth.
I barried my face to his chest my hands gripping to his shirt i feel his arms wrapping protectively around me my eyelids feel heavy as i fall asleep in his arms.

Sometimes its ok to take help and its ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 31
Damian Al Ghul has been sent on a mission by his mother, Talia Al Ghul in order to prove his worth to her and his grandfather as a suitable heir to t...
394K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
77.1K 2.2K 16
Damian was happy and bright young man. Well that's what everyone thought at least.. But in reality he is a young boy struggling with depression. He w...
53.2K 994 73
The bat family are back once again for a bunch of new adventures. Everyone knows the batfamily whether they're in uniform or not, they fight like cat...