Her Unrequited Love (Complete...

devotee_of_krrishnA által

Love is the thing which make life heaven or hell💕 Highest rankings #1 in Tamil out of 1.09k #1 in painful me... Több

Hii all...
Characters
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34 (i)
Chapter - 34 (ii)
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
A/N
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72 (Epilogue)
A/N
Free in Amazon

Chapter - 30

4K 129 18
devotee_of_krrishnA által

I dedicate this chapter to my SIL 😍😘

_________________________________________

That Day was the first day of her second semester. Meera reached her class and she felt happy to see her friends after vacation. Everyone discussed about their vacations and exams.

Meera said them about Shravan Maaya marriage, everyone got shocked and at last conveyed their wishes to her sister. She noticed Shiva, he looked silent the whole day. Meera went near him and asked why he was so silent. He replied that he was missing Shakti. He didn't contacted her for last one month even in mobile. Only during exams he saw that too from distance. Her uncle dropped her and picked her up once the exam was completed.

"Is everything fine Shiva?" Meera asked sadly. "Yeah, but I don't know what is the situation right there, So I'm longing to see her" he said in emotional tone. "Don't worry, she will come soon" Meera consoled him.

After two hours,

Shiva got text from Shakti, she asked him to meet her in her hostel. Shiva's face lightened up once after reading her text. He bunked his classes and rushed to see her. He reached her hostel within half an hour and waited for her impatiently.

Shakti was already waiting for him near her hostel. Both looked into their eyes for few seconds then he couldn't control anymore. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She safely settled in her safe zone. They both were in eachothers arms for a minute and he kissed her on centre of her head. She had tears in her eyes. He kissed her eyes, she hugged him in response. "I missed you" she said like a baby. "Me too" by saying that he hugged her more tightly.

He took her for the nearby temple and park, the day was another blissful day in their diaries.

In Priya's college,

Priya was overwhelmed with happiness after the Theni trip. The next day was her birthday, so she went shopping with her mom and her mom bought her some jewels. She selected the designs and returned home with happiness.

Priya called Meera in evening. Meera said everything happened and unexpected marriage of Maaya. Priya too was shocked by hearing her. She conveyed her wishes and Meera spoke about some random things. Priya finally said Meera about her feelings towards Varun.

Meera was very happy to see her bestie happy. Priya said about everything happened in Theni. Meera smiled hearing that and she teased her for some incident and they both laughed at the end. Meera could feel her happiness through her voice. She felt relaxed. Finally after an hour they ended up their call.

Next day,

Meera called Priya at 12AM and wished her happy birthday. Every year Meera will be the first person to call her for wishing her. Same happened in that year too. Priya felt happy and they decided to meet in the evening.

Meera went to the temple nearby her home and did archanai on Priya's name. She prayed for her happy future. Finally she got her college bus.

Priya got up and she hoped a text from Varun but for her disappointment there was no text from him. Her other friends wished her and Krishna too wished her. She replied a thanks to all who wished her and got ready in a saree presented by her dad. She looked like an angel in that saree.

She reached her college, all her friends wished her and complimented her looks and she blushed in response. She spent some time with her friends. Her eyes were searching the most important person but she could find him. She felt disappointed again.

Krishna came with smile and wished her. She smiled and nodded her head. Krishna already arranged for a small party as her birthday celebration. He made her to cut the cake. Priya cut the cake and she fed her friends and him. Everyone enjoyed the moment except Priya. Her eyes were still searching that one person. Finally she decided to ask Krishna about Varun.

"Krishna, where is Varun? I didn't see him from morning" she said sadly. "He is not feeling well Priya. So he is in room. Today he won't come" he replied. Priya felt sad and she badly wanted to see him. She decided to go to his flat. Krishna owned that flat. Only Varun was staying with him. Since Krishna was in college, Varun must be alone in room.

Priya lied that she is going to meet her friend and left her college to see Varun. She reached his flat and was about to knock the door but it was opened already. She knocked it but no response so she decided to go inside.

She opened the door and was surprised to see the arrangements. Once she stepped in, rose petals started to fall on her. She enjoyed it by closing her eyes, the fragrance of rose filled the environment. She found hall was decorated with her favorite colour balloons and glitters.

Her eyes twinkled while seeing a beautiful glittering couple idol. She went near it and she touched the doll, it looked cute, she took that in her hand and found a letter under the doll.

"For you My Queen" were the words written on it. She opened the letter with an excitement.

"To my dear Priya {my Queen},

I was thinking today about how very much I love you, and how I really don't tell you that enough. So I wanted to sit down and let you know how truly in love with you and my life time won't be enough to show my entire love.

I still remember the day when I saw you for the first time near the temple inside our college campus. You was wearing a black chudi and you had this same beautiful smile on your face. I clicked your picture in my heart at that moment. I saw you several times in our college campus and I noticed your kindness and innocence which impressed me more.

I'm not the type of person to follow a girl wherever she goes, torturing her in the name of love and taking efforts to impress her. So, I never did those things. Usually I'll never fear about life or death and I'll face everything with courage but first time my heart skipped its beat in fear when I heard you was in danger. That was the dreadful day of ma life where I saw my life suffering in front of my eyes. On that day I felt fear of loosing in my life for the first time. Only after saving you, I felt like I got back my life. I saw my life in your eyes when you faint on that day.

The days I spent with you are the best days of my life. Its truly a new feel when I first time saw you in my home. At the moment you looked like my Queen of our region. I admired all your activities. Your love towards nature truly stolen my heart, everything you enjoyed wholeheartedly. I never seen a simple girl looking gorgeous like you in my life time. You are the only one who stolen my heart and soul. The moments I spend with you were the golden moments of my life.

I will always love you like today, no matter what happens, through thick and thin. I will be absolutely true and faithful to you forever.

I want every second from now should turn into my golden moments.

All I want to say you is "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN". I can't wait to grow old with you. My love for you will never end. Finally I have a question, which I can't write in this letter. If you accept my confession Come upstairs and answer my question...

Overwhelmed with love,
Varun.

She read the letter and her eyes filled with tears. She read it once again to feel the moments. His unconditional love clearly visible in his words. She didn't waste even a second, she ran to claim the stairs and reached the place where he was waiting for her.

Hi friends,
30th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

238K 12.5K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
15.2K 2.4K 41
Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. **************************************** Arjun Raicha...
1.4M 62.3K 73
Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her locality and relatives for being rejected...
81.5K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...