Addiction | Jimin ✓

By azurenights

[ FEATURED ON WATTPAD APP PREVIEW ] "You kissed me like an alcoholic taking their last drink." When you are a... More

Foreword
Copyrights
A/N
Cast
About Addiction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Final : Epilogue
Final Note + Answers

Chapter Ten

36.1K 2.1K 1.3K
By azurenights

"Love when you are ready, not when you are lonely."

● ● ●

10.
A SURPRISE GUEST

It was Friday night. I had just came back from office and was exhausted. Taking a long, relaxing bath, I put on the bathing robe, covered my hair with a towel as I walked back into my room. Before I could change into my pyjamas, the bell rang.

"Who could be at the door at this time?" I asked out loud to no one in particular.

Sana maybe?

No, it can't be her. She's at her own house.

She would've texted me before coming here. Wouldn't she?

Tightening the robe around me, I headed out of my room and towards the door. As I yanked open the door, I was greeted by someone I did not expect to see at my apartment at this time.

Seo Woo?

He was standing there, scratching the back of his neck, looking nervous. I was shocked to see him. Why was he here?

"Hey," he murmured, looking down at his feet.

"Hey. Seo Woo, what a...pleasant surprise. I... Is everything okay?" I asked, leaning against the door. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

He grimaced. "I do mind you asking that," he said, rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious, Seo Woo. Why are you here?" I asked, my voice firm.

But it seemed like he wasn't in mood to be serious.

"Come on now, Eun Hee. Is that a way to treat your guest? I'm very disappointed."

He tsked, shaking his head. His words reminded me of Jimin. That's exactly what he had said when he came to my house that night and then asked me on a date the next day. It seemed like so long had passed since then.

"Ugh. Come on in." I opened the door wide enough to let him enter, and then slammed the door shut.

He walked straight into my living room and jumped on my sofa.

I glared at him. "You've made yourself at home, I see." Sarcasm dripped from every word I said.

He chuckled, lying comfortably on the sofa, his hands were his pillow tucked underneath his head. His eyes were closed. When I didn't say a word and kept on glaring at him, he opened his left eye to look at me and then closed it again.

"I like your attire. It suits you. Is it one of the latest fashion trends? I'm not sure I've seen it before." A mischievous smirk made its way to his otherwise gentle face.

Upon his words, my eyes widened in realisation that I was still wearing the bath robe. My cheeks set aflame, heat spreading towards my neck and ears. I mumbled 'be right back' and dashed towards the bathroom with my clothes. I could hear the roar of his laughter behind me.

Asshole.

After changing into sweatpants and a tee-shirt, I hurried out of the bathroom. Seo Woo was still lying on the sofa, humming a soft tune. I would've changed into my silk pyjamas but since he was here, I couldn't wear them.

I coughed which caught Seo Woo's attention. He opened his eyes and slowly sat up. I started combing my hair to untangle the knots as I looked at him.

He was wearing ripped jeans and a white dress shirt, an expensive watch clasped on his wrist along with a leather bracelet. His hair was tousled in a messy kind of way but it made him look pretty good in my opinion. He was no doubt a handsome guy.

His exaggerated coughs brought me back to attention. His eyes twinkled in amusement as he raised an eyebrow, and a blush threatened to coat my cheeks. His gaze was making me feel awkward and embarrassed.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Done checking me out?" He asked.

I looked at him with a bewildered expression.

"N-No...I wasn't... I wasn't checking you out," I sputtered, avoiding his gaze.

"Don't worry. I absolutely feel the same way. Now let's get married," he said with a straight face.

The comb fell from my hand and my eyes widened. I looked at him in horror. Did I hear him right? Marry? Let's get married? Is he out of his mind?

He let out a hearty laugh at my horror stricken face, clutching his belly. I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Oh...oh my G-God. The-the look on your face. Priceless," he said, wiping the tears that escaped his eyes due to laughing so hard.

I hit his shoulder with as much force as I could muster, which wasn't much since I could punch or hit anyone to save my life. I considered myself to be a pretty laid back and kind person. But I guess this time, I hit him with enough force, for he winced at the contact, his laughter died down.

"Ouch. It hurts, woman," he whined.

"You deserved it," I said, giving him a hard look.

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"I guess I did," he said, putting his hands in his jeans' pockets.

I picked up the comb from the floor and started working on my tangled hair again.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked, heading towards the kitchen. My grandmother would've been so disappointed in me if I didn't offer something to eat or drink to the guests, even though the guest ㅡ Seo Woo was uninvited at this ungodly hour.

"Yeah sure."

I halted and turned towards him.

"You should put in a movie, I'll be back with snacks. And then you'll tell me why you're here," I said, giving him a pointed look. And then, I walked into the kitchen without waiting for his answer.

"Deal," he shouted behind me.

I shook my head, but a smile made its way to my face. Sana was right about him He was such a child.

After preparing popcorns and making tea, I reentered the living room to find Seo Woo lying comfortably on the couch with a blanket over him. When I settled down on the other couch and raised an eyebrow at him, he shrugged.

"I found them in the closet. I was cold," he said, putting a handful of popcorns in his mouth.

"Which movie are we watching?" I asked him.

"X-Men," he answered, and then added, "Have you watched it?"

"Of course, I have."

"What? You have?" he asked, his eyes widened a fraction.

"I love them," I said, excitedly.

He smiled at my response.

And then, I remembered to ask him the question. "So now tell me. Why are you here? I think you know Sana doesn't live here. Then why?"

"Actually,  I had to go to Sana's house," he said, fixating his attention on me.

"So? Why are you here?"

"When I went to her house, her mother told me that she was at her grandparents house. And I was alone at my house ㅡ my parents are on a business trip. I didn't want to stay alone at house. So I came here," he said, glancing at me.

Sana is at her grandparents?

But she hadn't told me before going and she always did. She always informed me before going anywhere. This was weird. Was she okay? I decided to call her in the morning.

"Aww. Is little Seo Woo afraid of staying alone?" I cooed.

He glared at me.

"No. I am not afraid of staying alone," he muttered and then pressed play.

I chuckled at his reaction.

As we were halfway through the movie, I looked at Seo Woo to find him so engrossed in the movie like he was watching it the first time, which I highly doubted.

After the movie ended, Seo Woo told me that he'd sleep on the couch because it was comfortable. After turning off the television and saying goodnight, I went to my room. As soon as I laid down on my bed and covered myself under he comforter, sleep overcame me and I entered dreamland.

. . .

The sunlight seeping in through the window woke me up. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I combed my hair and put them in a loose ponytail.
As I walked out of my room, I could hear the sound of humming from kitchen. Also, I could smell pancakes. Hmm.

Entering the kitchen, the first thing I saw was Seo Woo standing near the stove, doing a jig. He looked so funny. His movement were weird. A laugh escaped my mouth. Immediately, he stopped and stood like a statue, his back turned towards me.

"Oh my God. Seo Woo... That was... That was so funny," I said, trying to hold in my laughter.

He slowly turned around, his face and ears red in embarrassment.

"You're awake?"

"No shit. What are you doing?" I asked, walking around the island and stopping near the stove.

"I'm making breakfast," he said, avoiding eye contact.

"Aww. That's so sweet of you. But why are you making breakfast? You could've waited for me," I said, grabbing a jug of orange juice out of fridge.

"You let me stay the night. This was the least I could do," he said, flipping over a pancake.

"There was no need of this but thank you. And your dance was enough of a gift. You didn't need to make pancakes," I said, and then chuckled remembering his little jig.

"Shut up, Eun Hee. Or I won't let you eat these delicious pancakes."

He gave me an annoyed look. He was embarrassed.

"Okay okay. Sorry," I said.

As I was going to sit on the chair in front of the island, the bell rang.

Who could be at the door at this time? Oh. It might be Sana.

"I'll get that..." Seo Woo started.

"No. You cook. I'll get it," I cut him off and hurried out of the kitchen.

As I opened the door, I hadn't expected the person on the other side at all.

Park Jimin.

"Mr. Jimin?" I murmured, still in shock.

He smiled.

"Hey," he said.

At the same time, Seo Woo came out of the kitchen and said, "Who's there Eun Hee?"

He came and stood next to me. Jimin's mouth thinned and his eyes narrowed slightly as he tilted his head to side, a questioning gaze flitting between me and Seo Woo.

"Seo Woo..." Jimin spoke slowly.

Jimin seemed uncomfortable and I didn't know why.

● ● ●

NOTE: Here's a chapter loves. A lot of Seo Woo and Eun Hee moments.

Why do you think Jimin is uncomfortable? Is Jimin jealous or does he have something against Seo woo?

If you liked the chapter, please leave a vote and comment your feedback. I want to hear from you guys if you're liking the story so far.

Anyways, have a good day. Take care. Stay safe, hydrated and warm.
Lots of love, Rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 27K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
741K 37.8K 23
In which Jimin is addicted to smoking and agrees to give up on one condition... That his childhood best friend and ultimate crush Y/N will give him a...
406K 22.8K 20
❝I miss you so much, Y/N,❞ Jimin slurs his words at the other end of the line. ❝Can I go over?❞ You sigh, closing your eyes. You can't keep doing th...
15.8K 533 20
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...