Beyond The Skies [✓]

Autorstwa -Sunny_Shimmer-

°• "Two person meet by a coincidence, or it's not?" °• "I love you too, forever." ___________________________... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1|Meeting The Bolts|
Chapter 2|The First Sight|
Chapter 3|Asking The Rainbow|
Chapter 4|The Truth Is...|
Chapter 5|Back To School|
Chapter 6|News|
Chapter 7|Unexceptable Decision|
Chapter 8|Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!|
Chapter 9|The Transferee|
Chapter 10|Best Day Ever|
Chapter 11|Nightover At Rainbow's|
A little note for you
Chapter 12|Clippercrash Ride|
Chapter 13|Brothers|
Chapter 14|GO SOARINDASH!|
Chapter 15|Detention|
Chapter 16|I'm Ready!!!|
Chapter 17|When The Lightning Strike|
It's me again!
Chapter 18|CH Fight|
Chapter 19|What The?|
Chapter 20|Spitfire's Plan|
Chapter 21|Wavefire|
Chapter 22|Skies Family|
Chapter 23|Da Dinner|
Chapter 24|Change|
Chapter 25|Competition!|
Chapter 26|Breaking News|
Chapter 27|Welcome To Paris!|
Chapter 28|Shangri La|
Sorry...
Chapter 29|The Next Day|
Chapter 30|Marry Me|
Chapter 31|Fun Time|
Chapter 32|Soarindash Night|
Chapter 32|Feel The Amour|
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter 33|Good Night Paris|
Chapter 34|Home Sweet Home|
Chapter 35|Soarin And The Cloakie Guy|
Chapter 36|Keep On Planning|
Chapter 37|Doubt and Mistake|
OMG!!!!!!
Chapter 38|Empty Deep Inside|
Chapter 39|Wavefire(part 2)|
Chapter 41|The Promise|
Chapter 42|Christmas Eve Tragedy|
Finale

Chapter 40|Apologising As Well|

855 31 32
Autorstwa -Sunny_Shimmer-

A/N:it's 40 already? When do this book gonna end???

I'm asking myself...

Soarin stared at the fountain. He asked Spitfire to meet him, here. But the fiery girl isn't here yet. He groaned." Where is that bitch?" He mumbled. If his heart didn't mind to apologise to her and makes him to go outside, he rather stay in his bedroom, eyeing the ceiling.

"Hey," finally, he rolled his emerald green eyes." What do you want?" Soarin get up and stand infront of her. Spitfire immediately took a sit, a little bit far from the pale blue one." Same Spitfire," Soarin sighed." Look, I'm sorry,"

Not as he think, Spitfire didn't give any respond." Uhh, I'm sorry..." he chimed." Do you think it's enough?" Spitfire pouted. He just shrugged," maybe?" Spitfire groaned." Do you think with your apologise things may came back to normal?" She snapped, crossed her arms." I just, uhh-"

"Uhh what Soarin Skies? Look, I don't know why am I came here to see you, and what was I'm thinking when I except your crazy dumb stupid idea, or why should I forgive you," Spitfire immediately cutted his words off. Soarin was speechless." So?" The fiery girl raised an eyebrow." There's nothing to keep it up doesn't it?"

She stand to leave." Wait," Soarin said, a bit strong." Yes this is my fault Spits. And yes if you don't take my crazy plan, this things weren't gonna happen. But it's happened already. We can't change the past, but we can take a message from it," Spitfire narrowed her eyes." Straight to the point,"

"Just forgive me,"

Soarin sighed." And if you don't want to do it, I'll take it. Just, tell Dash I love her," Soarin wanted to leave, but Spitfire stopped him." Why don't you apologise to Dash, then me?" She asked.

"Cause,"

"Cause?"

"Cause I'm..."

"Come on Soarin!" Spitfire bored Soarin keeps wasting time." Cause I'm scared you know!" He shouted." Scared?" The fiery girl mumbled." I scared, if she didn't want to forgive me, and her friends were mad at me, I just scare if nobody want to be my friend. I mean, I need you guys, and I need Dashie, cause she understand me, but I don't understand her,"

Spitfire took a look at him with a symphaty(a/n:how to spell it?)plastered on her face." You can't give up Soarin. I know the world is being mean to you, but I'm really sure you can stand up on your feet without doubt in your mind. Just try," Soarin sighed." Well, maybe I'm not scared she don't want to forgive me, but I'm too scared to try,"

Spitfire rolled her eyes.

"Just try Soarin. Don't give up, don't give in. It's hard but you can do it. Now stand up and promise yurself you would try cause I don't have any advice to give you now,"

He chuckled." So you forgive me?" Spitfire shook her head." Who said I forgave you already? I'm really mad at you,"

"Well, what can I do if you're going to forgive me?" He asked." Anything?"

"Anything,"

"I see... umm, do the baby shark dance,"

"Huhh?" Spitfire rolled her eyes." Duhh, the one whom 'baby shark do do do do do do'. Do the dance, I'm sure you know the dance," Soarin bit his lip, regretting he would do anything Spitfire told him." But I can't"

Spitfire think for a while." Of course you can't-" Soarin let out a relief sigh.

"-without the music!" Spitfire opened her phone and played the song." But," he stopped when Spitfire glared at him." Fine..."

••after the silly dances and movements•• 

Spitfire laughed. She wiped some of her fake tears from her eyes." So, you forgive me? And please say you didn't record that stuff," Soarin's face is red now, full of embarassment." You're forgiven. And I didn't,"

"But I did," a voice came from his back makes Soarin turned his body 180 degrees." Nice play Skies," Wave chuckled." What? How? When?"

"Actually we've plan for all this thing. You see Soarin, who messed up with me will get a same punishment. And don't worry, we're not uploading it to the medias," Spitfire stand up and walk to Wave." Yeah. Just for us, kinda hilarous," Wave fist-bumped Spitfire's." Hilarous? That is awesome! I hope Dash can watch this stuff," both of them bursted in laugh.

Soarin finally let out a couple of chuckle." So, we're peace?" Spitfire nodded." And don't worry Soarin. I'll help you to get back with Rainbow Dash. Just, stop making a crazy idea and let it out from your short-minded head," a warm smile took over his face." But how did you two get together?"

Spitfire and Wave, both of them shut their mouth." Come on. Do you two have something?" He smirked.

"No!" They both replied together and smiled, cover the line." Ohh, really?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes, teasing.

"Yep. And we're not a thing you've said"

"Yes you are,"

"No we're not,"

"Yes..."

"No!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.2K 38 15
Because of the great sportsmanship with the Wondercolts and Shadowbolts from the last Friendship Games; the students of Canterlot High have all been...
4.8K 74 10
Rainbow Dash is Leaving to go to the Wonderbolts Academy, the best College for Athletics. 12 of her teammates from CHS are joining her and have obtai...
10.3K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
4.8K 214 10
── ゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ── ❝ I'M NOT LEAVING YOU ANYMORE. BELIEVE IT, HOLD ON TO ME, NEVER LET ME GO ❞ TOP RANKINGS! #1 - natsudragneel #1 - laxusdr...