Fuckboy // G.D

By erasedxmemories

One of the biggest fuckboys of the school. Flirts with almost every girl. Fucks every girl that'll let him. ... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
𝘌𝘱π˜ͺ𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘦

Chapter 24

850 10 1
By erasedxmemories

Madalynn's P.O.V

Sitting on the plane flying home, we all got seated away from each other, and my mind can't help but wander.

Is Grayson actually in this? Does he actually love me like he says he does? Is he fucking around?

My mind wanders some more.

Sophia hasn't talked to me in almost a week. What did I do? What did she do?

I shake everything off and look out the window.

My mind becomes blank as I look about and listen to the music.

Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood.

That song is a bop.

I look at the screen in front of me. Only 15 more minutes until we land.

I change the song, but then my phone goes off.

Grayson Dolan ❤️- it's boring w/out you sitting beside me.

Me- tell me about it. Just 14 more minutes.

Grayson Dolan ❤️- ughhh. :/

Me- suck it up buttercup. :)

Grayson Dolan ❤️- fuck offf. :/

Me- fuck you. ;)

Grayson Dolan ❤️- don't test me babe.

Me- gtg bye!

I look up, and he's looking back at me grinning. I wink at him.

He shakes his head and smiles. We're only a few rows away.

I go back to jamming, but right as I start, the flight attendant comes over.

"We are now landing." And with that, the plane lands.

"You may now exit the plane. Thank you."

I stand up from my seat, put my phone in my pocket and grab my two bags from above.

The people sitting next to me done left, but now I'm stuck from people exiting the plane.

I see Grayson and he's looking at me.

He gets closer to me, stops, and guides his hand in front of him.

"After you my lady." He grins and looks at me.

"Thank you." I get in front of him and exit the plane.

Grayson and I wait by the baggage area for our bags, and for Ethan.

"Where in the hell is he?" Grayson starts looking around, but I'm looking straight ahead, looking right at him.

"I have no clue." I tell Grayson, and Ethan walks towards us.

"I'm right here dude chill." Grayson turns his head around to the front, looking directly at Ethan.

"I thought we lost you." Grayson runs his hand through his hair.

"There's our bags. Let's get them and go. I'm ready to be back." He goes to our bags.

I grab mine and head to the exit as they grab theirs.

"Baby, is the car out there?" I hear Grayson from behind me.

I look around and my eyes land on it.

"Yes it is." I stop in my tracks and turn around, waiting for them to kinda catch up.

When they catch up, I walk beside Grayson.

We head to Graysons car, put our stuff in, and head back to my house.

———————————

"Hey darling!" My mom greets me at the door.

"Hi mom." I put my stuff down and give her a hug.

"Hello boys." My mom lets go of me and gives Ethan and Grayson a hug.

"Hello." They say at the same time.

"Let's go inside and you can tell me about the trip." My mom suggest. I grab my bags and take them to my room, along with Ethan and Grayson.

"I'm gonna go talk to her for a little. You guys can join, or you can stay up here." I say and walk out.

I walk down the stairs and go over to the couch to see my mom sitting there.

"So, how was the trip?" She ask, putting her hair in a messy bun.

I tell her.

I tell her how much fun I had, what we all did, where we all went, the snow, how Sophia won't talk to me, and even mine and Grayson's argument.

As I was telling her, she tucks a piece of fallen hair behind her ear and looks at me.

"He changed his password to his phone?" My mom looks at me with concert written all over her face.

I nod my head.

"And Sophia isn't talking to you? Baby, I'm not trying to stir up anything, but it sounds like Gray - I know momma. Trust me. I've been thinking the same thing." I shrug and look away from her.

"And I hope it isn't true. She's suppose to be my best friend and he's my boyfriend." I exhale a deep breath.

"Hey. Don't stress. If it is true, they don't deserve you. That'll be just too fucked up." My mom puts her hand on my arm.

"I know momma. Thank you. I'm gonna go back up here. Love you." I kiss her forehead and slightly hug her, but she doesn't let go of my hand.

"I got to go on another business trip. I have no clue where I'm going or how long I'll be gone. I leave in a hour." She messes with the inside of her cheek with her tongue.

She looked a little upset.

"It's okay." I tell her, kiss her cheek, then go back to my room.

Grayson was on his phone and Ethan was playing Fortnite. Typical.

I go over to Grayson and lay on his back while I let my arms easily wrap around his neck.

He turns his head up at me and grins.

He locks his phone and rolls over - now being on his back.

"What is it baby?" He puts his hands behind his head as he looks me up and down.

"Not a thing." I shrug and lie my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back up and down.

"You sleepy?" I feel him tilt his head down to look at me. I open my eyes and look at his.

I nod my head. "Mhm. A little." I admit.

"Well, you just lay here. I'll let you sleep for a little." He starts playing with my hair by running his fingers through the top of my scalp.

"Mmm. I can't." I sit up and rub my eyes. "Mom is leaving for a business trip." I look at him. "I will when she leaves though."

"Where is she going?" He scrunches up his eyebrows, looking me dead in the eyes.

"I have no clue. She doesn't either. She has to go to her work and they'll tell her from then." I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"That's fucked up." He admit. I nod my head agreeing with him.

"I'm gonna go in here and sit with her til she leaves. She looked a little upset." I get off of Grayson and lightly kiss his lips.

I go down the stairs and mom was in the kitchen, phone to her ear.

I sit down on the couch and listen to the words she was saying - trying to put pieces together.

"There's no way.. how? I don't give a damn." She starts yelling.

"If he shows up here while I'm gone and my damn daughter is here, I'm gonna sue your goddamn ass." And with that, she hangs up.

My whole body just got an ache from hearing that. My stomach feels like an empty pit, I got chills, I feel like breaking down.

"Mom?" She jolts her body to face me, looking mad but yet disgusted.

"Please tell me it's not what I think it is?" She looks at me with concern written all over her face.

"Baby, don't freak out." She comes over to me - wrapping her arms around me.

I froze. I don't know what to think.

My eyes peer to the stairs, seeing Ethan and Grayson peeking to see what's going on.

I couldn't help myself but break down. I put my head in the crook of my moms neck and pull her close.

She rubs my back with one hand, the other rubbing my hair - soothing me to calm me down.

"There's no way mom! How?" I ask while bawling.

I hear loud footsteps coming closer, so I peek my head up to see Grayson standing over me.

"What's going on?" Grayson sits down beside me, tracing his hand over my back to calm me.

I remove my head from my moms shoulder.

I turn my head to Grayson, locking eyes with him.

He pulls my arm close to him, wanting me to put my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me.

"Can you promise me one thing Grayson?" My mom ask, looking at Grayson.

"Of course! But can someone tell me what in the hell is going on?" Grayson looks so confused right now.

"Keep my daughter safe while I'm gone?" My mom tilts her head at him, Grayson looking down to me.

"Teresa, please tell me what the fuck is going on? Y'all are scaring me." Grayson looks back and forth between my mom and I.

Mom puts her head down, looking disappointed.

"Madalynn has told you about her father, right?" Grayson pulls me closer and tighter to him.

I look up at him, seeing him clench his jaw. He looks down at me and rubs my arm.

"Yes ma'am she has." He nods his head.

"Somehow, he managed to escape prison late last night. They've been on the look for him but they haven't seen him anywhere." My mother admits.

"Comes to find out" she takes a breath. "He has other charges we didn't know about." She looked down.

Hearing those words made me tremble.

"Like what mom?" I look at my mother - she looks as if she can cry right now.

"He has apparently murdered someone, robbed a place, got caught with drugs, and of course, the charges we put against him." She makes eye contact with me.

I can't help but to feel this weird gushy feeling inside of me. I'm so scared right now.

Ethan comes down the stairs and sits beside Grayson.

"I'll keep you safe babe, and that's a promise from me - and me." Ethan chimes in, causing me to easily grin.

"Well, you guys take care. If anything happens, call the police and then me immediately, understood?" She looks at me, then grabs my hand. I squeeze tightly.

"Yes mama. I love you. Be careful." She leans down to give me a hug and a kiss.

"Bye Grayson, bye Ethan." She grabs her things, waves at them and walks out the door.

Ethan immediately goes to the door and locks it.

I sit and zone out for a few, while Grayson and Ethan talk about the situation.

"Are you okay babe?" Grayson runs his thumb back and forth over my hand.

I turn my head to him.

"Honestly, I don't think I am. I just can't believe it." I re-adjust myself by putting my whole body on the couch and putting my head in Graysons lap.

I let out a deep sigh.

"It's just so crazy how someone can escape prison. Fucking prison yo." I put my hands on my face and rub up and down.

"I hope they find his ass. He don't deserve to be out. Fuck him." It stays silent.

I let my eyes wander around, then looking at Grayson, seeing him already looking at me.

"But, I think I'm gonna be okay. As long as I have you, I should be." I grab his hand and intertwine it with mine.

He brings my hand up to his lips, giving it an easy peck. He puts it back down on my stomach.

"I love you baby. I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you." He rubs my forehead with his other hand.

"I love you. Thank you." I blink and look around.

"I love you too Madalynn!" I hear Ethan yell from the kitchen causing me to laugh.

"I love you too E!" I giggle and lie there while Grayson keeps me calm.

It's just so hard to process all of this...

Hey guys, I hope y'all like this chapter.
A little twist for ya.
I'm gonna try to update another chapter as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673 10 19
What happens when Weston gets kicked out of her old school and has to go to a new one? Will Weston bridges have a secret crush on Grayson Dolan the...
20.1K 119 11
um, by the title, this story is gonna be hella smutty. enjoy!
In love G.D By el

Fanfiction

103K 1.2K 64
your a teenage girl moving highschools... on your first day you meet the guy of your dreams, the one and only grayson Dolan...
4K 106 53
At her new school Casey meets grayson Dolan. The schools fuckboy. He was lost in the darkness, and she was the light...