Chapter 18

Madalynn's P.O.V

7:10 A.M. My alarm was going off for school. I open my eyes, and there was Grayson on one side of me, and then Ethan on the other.

Both of them had their mouth open, lightly snoring, and both arms behind their head.

I slowly get out of bed to prevent from waking them up, but I fail.

Grayson starts moving around, and he sits up and opens his eyes. Ethan opened one of his eyes.

"What time is it?" Ethan ask. "Uhh 7:11." I say.

"I'm going in here. I done took my exam." He says, goes to the guest bedroom, and falls back asleep.

Grayson gets out of the bed, and goes to the bathroom.

I'm looking for something to wear, but I didn't wanna dress up for fucking exams, so I just threw on Graysons black Adidas shirt, and put my American Eagle skinny jeans on with my white Adidas.

Grayson comes out the bathroom, and looks me up and down.

"Wearing one of my shirts, looking hot as fuck." He says, and kisses me on the forehead. His breath smelt like mint.

I go in the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair.

I throw my hair up in a messy bun, and come out the bathroom.

Grayson was in his underwear, going through his clothes looking for a pair of pants.

I help him look, and I grab his dark jeans with holes in them.

"Here. Let me pick your shirt." I say, hand him the pants, and start looking for a shirt.

He's putting his pants on as I find him a shirt. His red long sleeve Adidas shirt.

"Here." I say, and give it to him.

He puts it on, and puts his black converse on.

I grab my wallet and car keys off my nightstand, grab my phone, and a pencil.

"You ready?" I ask, and he nods his head yes.

We go downstairs, and I grab a Yoo-hoo out the fridge.

"You want one?" I ask, and he looks at me.

"Duh." He says, and I giggle and hand him one.

We get outside, I lock my front door, and get in my car.

Grayson plugs the aux up to his phone, and plays music.

He puts his hand on my thigh, looks at me, and smiles.

I live maybe 10 minutes away from school, so it don't take that long to get there.

I pull up, and not a lot of people are here.

We're sitting in the parking lot, waiting for time to pass for 1st period to begin.

It's 7:35 and 1st period starts at 7:40.

My exams are 1st and 2nd period. Grayson has 1st and 3rd, so I'm gonna have to wait for him in my car after I get done.

"Okay. I'm gonna go ahead and go in. Let's go." I say, and we get out.

We get to the door, he kisses my forehead and looks at me. "Good luck. You've got this." He says, and I smile.

"You too." I say, and we walk in and go separate ways.

Walking into 1st period, I got very anxious.

I always hated exams because I always thought I would do bad on them, and sometimes, I actually do.