Chapter 1

Madalynn's P.O.V
As I was walking down the hallway of this school that I hate, I hear a familiar voice behind me call my name. It was my best friend Sophia.

I turn around, and walk towards her. "Hey. What's up?" I say as we walk down the hall. "Nothing. Can I not walk with my friend down the hall to the cafeteria like we always do?" Her response makes me giggle a little.

"Whatever Sof ." I say as we walk into the cafeteria. Right as we walk in, guess who whistles at me? You guessed it, Grayson Dolan. I don't get why he whistles at me almost every day. Wait, he's a fuckboy, he's going to.

I'm not really that attractive. Well, to him I am. I have curves, my thighs are huge and touch, according to most of the guys that go here, I got a big ass, but I don't really have a big stomach. So I guess I'm what they call "thick."

I ignore Grayson and walk over to the table where Sophia, our other friend and I sit every day. Don't get me wrong, but Grayson is really hot, but he's a fuckboy. If he wasn't a fuckboy, I wouldn't have a problem with him.

I glance over at Grayson, and he winks at me and smirks. Then one of his girls comes and sits beside him. He wraps his arm around her, while looking at me. I roll my eyes, and look away. "Madalynn.. What do you wanna do?" I hear Sophia ask. "What? What do you mean?" I ask.

"All three of us got invited to a party at the Dolans house Saturday night. You coming?" Sophia says. "Uhhh. I don't know yet." I say.

I really wanna go because my friends are going, but that means I'm gonna have to deal with Grayson. Drunk and high Grayson.

"Come on! Please? It'll be fun! Ethan, Grayson, Jack, Aaron and Cameron running a party? It's gonna be hella fun Madalynn. Just give it a shot!" Sophia says.

"Ugh. Fine. I'll go." I say, and look at Grayson, who's smirking at me. I give him a small smile, and look away. "Wait. Today's Friday, right?" Lynzie ask. "Yes. Today is Friday. Tomorrow is the day of the party." I say, and the bell rings.

I walk out of the cafeteria and Sophia, Lynzie and I all head separate ways. I was walking to my last class of the day which is English, but someone turns me around and lightly puts my back against the wall.

"I'll see you at the party tomorrow night, right Madalynn?" Grayson says, and I look at him. "What if I don't come?" I ask. He looks at me, and says "I heard you during lunch. You done said you're coming. I want you there." He says and winks at me while walking off.

I walk into class, sit down, pull my books out, and start taking notes until it's time to go.
--------------
When I get home, I'm home alone, so I lock the doors, and go up to my room. I'm on my phone, scrolling through Instagram until I got a message from a unknown number.

Unknown Number: I'm expecting you to be at the party Saturday night, babygirl.

Me: Grayson, I'm not your babygirl, so don't call me that. I already said I'm going, so you'll see me there.

I save his number in my phone, so I'll know who it is.

Grayson Dolan: Oh, but you will be. But make sure you wear something that looks really fucking good on you cause damn that body. 😍😩

Me: Yeah sure. Whatever. I gotta go.

Grayson Dolan: See you tomorrow night. 😏

I get up to go downstairs to get something to eat because I'm hungry. I fix me a ham sandwich, and eat it in the kitchen. I grab a water out of the fridge, and go back to my room.

I watch TV and play GTA 5 for a while, but accidentally fall asleep.

I wake up at 12:35 am. I go downstairs, nobody's there. I check my moms room, nobody's there. I go back to my room and check my phone.

Mom 😛- Staying with Amanda tonight.. Got a little too intoxicated. 😬 I love you.

Me: Oh gosh Mom. 😂 have fun. Love you too.

My cat Wiskers comes in my room and lies down on my bed. I plug my phone up, fix the covers, get in bed, pet my cat, and go back to sleep.

Hi guys. I'm pretty sure you haven't noticed, but I changed my @ and deleted my other book I was working on, and decided to make this book. Idk why, but I hope you guys liked this chapter. 😛

Next chapter is LIT. 😏

Oh, the outfit in the box is the outfit Madalynn wore to school. I'll put outfits that she wears in the box here and there, but probably not a lot. 💁🏼