Chapter 9

Grayson's P.O.V

"Gray. Gray. Grayson. GRAYSON!" I hear someone calling my name, and I wake up. It was Ethan.

"What dude?" I ask while Madalynn moves around a little in bed.

"She's CRAZY!" Ethan says, while laughing.

"I told you that from the start. But you didn't listen to me. I told you that me and her fucked, she gained feelings for me, and tried getting with me after I told her no strings attached and that it was just a one time thing." I say.

"I should've listened to you bro." Ethan says, and I roll back over and wrap my arm around Madalynn.

Ethan and I just talked about a whole bunch of things, till we got on the subject of Madalynn.

Madalynn's P.O.V

I was awake the whole time. I heard everything.

Ethan had feelings for me first, then Grayson called dibs on me and told Ethan to back off. Ethan and Grayson argued over me.

Ethan still has feelings for me, but Grayson 'has me' and told Ethan to back off.

Ethan told Grayson not to fuck around while he's with me, because Ethan knows how Grayson is, and Ethan told Grayson once he fucks up, that he's going after me.

Grayson got mad, and they started arguing. They both started screaming at each other, and I finally opened my eyes.

"Can both of y'all just shut the fuck up? I don't care who was in love with me first. God damn" is all I say before walking out the room.

I go outside, and I start walking. I'm highly pissed off right now.

I hear them hollering my name, but I just ignore it. All of a sudden, I hear running, so I turn around to look, and they're running after me.

I start running also.

It doesn't help because they can run faster than me.

They caught up to me, and Grayson pulls on my wrist and I stop running.

"Why did you leave?" Grayson asked.

"Because I wasn't asleep. I heard everything y'all said about me. I'm not gonna date you Grayson if your brother has feelings for me because it's not fair." I say, and start walking back to my house.

They start walking back to, and we all just talk while walking.

We all talked about the both of them having feelings for me.

We got back to my house, and we sit on the couch.

I sit beside Grayson, and he wraps his arm around me. He kisses me on the forehead, and I look at him and smile.

"You're so beautiful baby girl. I'm so lucky." Grayson says, and I bury my head in his chest.

My phone starts going off, and it was Sophia.

I get up off the couch, and go to my room.

"Hey girl."
"Hey."
"What are you doing?"
"Chilling at my house. What are you doing?"
"Riding around with Lynzie. We're bored and we wanted to see what you were doing."
"Oh. Well y'all can come over, but I have people over."
"Who?"
"You'll see when y'all get here" and I hung up.

"Who was that?" Grayson ask.

"Sophia and Lynize." I say.

"Those two girls you hangout with?" Ethan ask, and I shake my head yes.

"Oh. They're coming over?" Ethan ask, and I shake my head yes.

"Why?" Ethan ask, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Why are you being blank?" Ethan ask, but I just ignore him this time.

Grayson comes over to me, and grabs my hand.

"What's wrong baby?" I just stand there.

"Baby. What's wrong?" He ask again, and I tell him.

"It's you and Ethan. I don't know what to do having the both of you liking me, when I only have feelings for you. It's not fair to Ethan, and I don't wanna do him dirty." I say, and he just stand there.

What's up guys! This is a short chapter, but hey, at least it's something. Next chapter will be kinda interesting I guess. 😂