Chapter 15

Madalynn's P.O.V

"No! I didn't want that drink!" I say, because Grayson got me the wrong drink.

"Oh.. well you'll be ok. It's the same thing I get, and it's really good." He says.

I get a sip of it, and he's right. It does taste pretty good.

I finish the drink, and just sit there waiting for them to get done with their drink.

"Can y'all hurry up?" I ask, and they laugh.

"Babe, if you're ready to leave, we can leave. We can take the drinks with us." Grayson says.

"Well do that, because I'm super duper tired." I say, and Grayson laughs.

"I'm pretty tired too. Been shopping since 2, and now it's 10 at night. That's 8 hours of shopping." Ethan says, and I giggle.

"Well, lets go back to Madalynn's house then." Grayson says, and we leave Starbucks.

For some reason, they threw their drinks in the garbage.. how dare they.

On the ride back home, I hear snores. I turn around to look in the back seat, and Ethan is passed out.

I giggle, and Grayson starts laughing.

He grabs my hand, and kisses it.

"Today has been great." He says, and I smile.

"Yes it has. Spending it with you and my bestfriend." I say, and Grayson smiles.

Grayson don't have a problem with Ethan and I being friends. He understood. We talked, and I told him that I wasn't about to drop one of my bestfriends for him. He got kinda mad, but oh well. He'll be fine.

We pull up to my house, and Grayson grabs all the bags, and goes unlocks the front door while I wake Ethan up.

"Ethan. Ethan. Ethan. ETHAN!" I say while shaking him.

"Hmmmm?" He says, and I laugh.

"We're here. Wake up." I say, and he instantly gets out the car and goes into the house.

He plops down on the couch, takes his shoes off, shirt off, and grabs a cover, and goes back to sleep.

Grayson and I laugh, and go my room.

He puts the stuff in my closet, and I instantly change into sleep clothes.

He laughs, and looks at me.

"Am I the only one that's not really tired?" He ask, and I shake my head yes.

"I'm hella tired." I say, and go to the bathroom to wash the makeup off my face and brush my teeth.

"Well. I guess since you're about to go to sleep, I might as well go to sleep too." He says, and I look at him while washing me face.

He walks out of the bathroom, and I brush my teeth.

I get done brushing my teeth, and I crawl in bed, and instantly get comfortable.

"Babygirl, do you want me to turn these lights off?" Grayson ask, and I shake my head yes.

He turns them on, and gets in bed with me.

He plays with my hair while I'm laying on his chest, and he has his other hand wrapped around my body.

"Baby?" He says.

"Hmm?" I mumble.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." I say, and he kisses my forehead.

"You can go to sleep now. I know you're tired. I can tell by the way you're acting." Grayson says, and a few minutes go by, and I'm fast asleep.

Grayson's P.O.V

About 25 minutes goes by, and Madalynn has been on my mind. That's why I'm not asleep yet.

She's all I ever seem to think about. She's all I want. She's all I need. She's changed me for the better. I'm not the old Grayson. I'm a new and improved Grayson. She's such an amazing girl.

Madalynn has been laying in my arms for about 30 minutes now, and she's slightly snoring.

I'm still playing with her hair, and I still have her wrapped in my arms.

It feels good to finally be settled down with a girl and not be hoeing around like I used to.

I'm scared that my old intentions are gonna come back, I'm gonna lose feelings like I always do, I'm gonna hurt her by cheating, and I'm gonna fuck up.

You may ask, ' why cheat when you can just break up with her? ' Well it's not like that.

I don't wanna hurt her. I don't wanna break her heart.

But most importantly, I don't want Ethan to be right.

Why?

Cause he's been right ever since I cheated on Allison and hurt her.

I don't want him to be right, again.

I wanna prove him wrong.

Hey guys.. long time no update. I haven't updated in a while, I know. I've been super busy with school and just haven't had any time or any ideas. I finally found time to update, and thought of some ideas.
Hope you all like this chapter.
I left a cliffhanger.
Grayson really does love Madalynn, but does Madalynn feel the same?
We shall see the next time I update.
✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼