Chapter 22

Sexual Content, kinda.

Madalynn's P.O.V

I wake up to Grayson breathing beside my ear.

I glance my eyes to look at him.

Sound asleep.

I rub my eyes with one of my hands, because Grayson is laying on my other arm.

He's on his side, arm wrapped around me, head lying on my shoulder, and my arm wrapped around his neck.

Just how we fell asleep last night.

I glance over at the window. Barely any sunlight.

I easily move a bit to grab my phone and look at the time.

9:57 a.m

I ignore it, and run my hand back and forth through Grayson's hair.

He breathes in a deep breath, moves a little, then lets it out through his nose.

I giggle.

I glance down at him. He looks so peaceful, but yet manages to look so good just from sleeping.

His stubble growing in, hair a mess but in his face, his lips slightly parted, how he has me cuddled up to him.

I break from looking at him when I hear a "psst" noise.

I look over to the door, and Ethan is standing there shirtless with messy hair, and black joggers on.

He points to Grayson, then ask if he's still sleeping by putting his hands together and putting them by his head.

I nod my head yes, and he walks away.

I ease my way out of Grayson's grip, but when I'm out, he re-wraps his arm around my waist and grabs the shirt I'm wearing, that happens to be his.

"Don't leave." He tilts his head off the bed, looking at me. "You're comfortable." He giggles, digging his head back in the bed.

"I gotta pee!" I turn my head around looking at him.

"Fine. But come back in bed." He lets go of me.

I scoot off the bed, accidentally revealing my panties.

"Cute panties babe." Grayson says as I walk in the bathroom.

They were lace red.

I use the bathroom, then I look at myself in the mirror.

Hickeys from lastnight on my neck, some making their way down to my collarbone.

Flashbacks from last night flood my head, giving me chills.

Make up sex is great.

I walk back out, and Grayson was lying there, waiting for me to get back in bed with him.

"I'm waiting." He has his arms stretched out for me to get in, lying on his back.

I walk over to him, getting in his grip and putting my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.

"Last night was one to remember." He traces his thumb over my hickeys.

More flashbacks fill my head.

It really was a good night.

Probably the best sex we've had.

I stay silent, and I look at his hickeys.

They were bad, but not as bad as mine.

I roll over and sit on top of Grayson. He immediately puts his hands under the shirt and on my hips.