Chapter 7

Madalynn's P.O.V

After Grayson and I get done walking around, we go back to my house. We just sat there on my bed and chilled.

I could feel Grayson staring at me. I look up, and our eyes connect.

"What are you staring at?" I ask, and he does that little sweet grin he does.

"You. You're so fucking beautiful. And I mean it. You're beautiful inside and out. I love absolutely everything about you." He said, and I smile.

"Thank you Grayson." I say and hug him.

We lay down, and just lay there in silence. He rolled over on his side, pulled my shirt up, and traces his hand back and forth on my stomach.

"Madalynn. I'm not sure if I should ask this question or not, but where is your dad?" He asked, and I just frowned.

My dad.. he's such a horrible person. I can't stand him. Ever since he did what he did back when I was 12, I didn't wanna have nothing to do with him.

"You don't have to answer the question if you don't want to." Grayson said.

"No. I'll answer it." I say, and breathe a deep breath in, and let it out.

"Well, back when I was 12, he uh, he became a really bad alcoholic and a drug head. Well, one night, he came in and he was really drunk, and he was high on something. I'm pretty sure it was heroin or pills."

Grayson just looks at me, as if he knows what almost happened. I sat up, and so did Grayson.

"But I was in my room, and he came to my room, and sat on my bed. I knew he was drunk and high. He sat down on my bed, scooted closer to me, and started rubbing my thigh, and"

By this time, I'm trying my best to hold my tears back. Grayson wraps his arm around me.
"You don't gotta finish telling the story. I probably already know what happened." Grayson said.

"No. I'll finish. You wanted to know, I'll tell you." I say.

"And he rubbed my thigh, and started inching his hand towards you know what. Well I kicked him in the face, and he got a hold of me, and held me down, and started kissing my neck"

By this time, tears are already rolling down my face. Grayson pulls me into his chest, and I just sob. I pull back, and finish telling him the story.

"When he started kissing my neck, I punched him, and he put his hand over my mouth, and made his way back up to my vagina. I tried Grayson, I tried stopping him, but I was just 12, and I wasn't that strong. He fingered me, and kissed me, and just held me down. He didn't fuck me, he just did that." I'm bawling my eyes out by this time.

Grayson rubbed my back, and oozed me with comfort. "Is he in jail, because if he isn't, I - yes Grayson. He is in prison for 2nd degree sexual assault." I say, and he just hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry Madalynn. I shouldn't of asked. I feel like a total douchebag." Grayson says, and I look at him.

"It's fine Grayson. You wanted to know." I say.

All of a sudden, Grayson's phone starts ringing. He answers it, and it was Ethan.

Grayson looked confused.

"Uhh yeah. I'll be on my way shortly." He said and hung up.

"Well that was unexpected." He said.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Ethan is in jail." He says.

"For what?" I asked.

"Drugs." He said.