The Sightless Ninja (Naruto F...

By LightWolf46

My name is Anna, Anna Ward. I do not own Naruto it goes to its rightful owner. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

7.6K 208 25
By LightWolf46

The Next Morning - Anna's POV

I lean backwards against a tree, thanking the gods above, silently, that I didn't fall on my back. I cross my arms over my chest as me, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke wait for Kakashi to get here.

I close my eyes as I listen to Naruto rant about how Kakashi is late and Sakura agrees with him while Sasuke puts little effort into showing emotion which makes Sakura go crazy over him and that makes Naruto annoyed and Sasuke and Naruto pick a fight while I get increasingly annoyed.

I walk between them and I push their faces back. "Enough." I say to them annoyed and Sakura hits me on the head.

"Don't touch Sasuke-Kun like that!" Sakura says to me annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know Sasuke was a god or something like that, how awful of me." I mock sadness and Naruto laughs while I can feel Sasuke and Sakura's scowl on me. "No, but seriously, enough of this, no fighting unless you want to be hit with my staff, got it?" I ask them and they just grumble and I roll my eyes and I get out of their way and they go back to what they were doing to each other, very quickly.

Kakashi gets here some time later and Naruto growls.

"YOUR LATE!" Naruto yells at him and I sense a seriousness from Kakashi, and also slight mockery.

"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi says to us and I fall.

"That's totally wrong." I say as I get up and Kakashi chuckles nervously, hoping I won't sell him out.

Kakashi then talks about the test. "You may use any weapons against me, Kunai and Shuriken are aloud, if you don't come at me with the intent to kill, you'll fail in getting these bells." Kakashi says to us.

I hear three bells and my eyebrows furrow slightly in confusion for a moment before I hear Naruto charge at Kakashi.

I don't know what happened, but I can only assume Kakashi as Naruto pinned.

"Now, now, I didn't say start yet, but, you did come at me with the intent to kill, you know, I think I'm starting to like you guys." Kakashi says to us. "You have until noon, start." Kakashi says to us and we jump away and I grab onto a tree branch and I stand on the one below it.

I keep my eyes closed as I focus on my surroundings.

I listen to Naruto fight Kakashi and I sense his movements, studying them. After a minute I conclude that, Kakashi has no pattern and that I'm just gonna have to go for it. I listen to Naruto get hit in the water and I sense Kakashi's back to me and I jump out of the tree with my staff and I nearly hit him, but he dodges quickly and I stick my staff in the ground and I land on my feet. "Well, I was close." I say and I feel Kakashi's eyes on me as I pull my staff out of the ground.

"Came to cover for Naruto?" Kakashi asks me.

"Maybe." I say and I twist my staff and it splits in the middle, into two. I hold the centers of both and I attack Kakashi head on, tracking his movements as he blocks my staves with his kunai.

He speeds up and his kunai push me back and I slide on my heels as a herd of Naruto's come out of the water and attacks Kakashi, but I feel him use the Substitution Jutsu and then his chakra disappears.

My eyes narrow in confusion for a moment before Naruto runs off looking for him. I face palm in annoyance with a sigh. "Idiot." I mutter and I hear an ear splitting scream that can only belong to Sakura. "Another idiot." I say and I run off to find her and I feel her chakra on the ground in a sort of paralyzed horror state.

I bend down next to her and I push some chakra into her through her forehead, waking her up and she sits up with a gasp and leaves immediately to find Sasuke.

"I'm just gonna wait now." I say and I feel Kakashi nearby and then he's behind me and I jump away from him and turn mid air and I land sliding on my feet.

"Good job, quick reflexes." Kakashi says to me.

I nod in thanks and he tries casting a Gen-Jutsu on me, but, that doesn't exactly work.

I can feel confusion from him but he uses the Fireball Jutsu on me which I dodge and I attack him with my staves which he blocks.

"You rely on your staff too much." Kakashi says to me as he grabs my staves and I switch my hand positions and I flip him into the ground, but his chakra disappears.

I put my staves back together as noon is called and I make my way back to the area where we met earlier.

I stand next to a stump as I feel Kakashi's eyes on us.

"Everyone but Anna fails." Kakashi says to us and I look up surprised.

"Why just me? I didn't get a bell." I ask him.

"You helped your team out." Kakashi says to me.

"Oh. That was reflex." I say and everyone but Kakashi looks at me and I can tell they're shocked. "This team is full of idiots." I say with a small sweat drop.

Kakashi then goes on to tell what everyone did wrong and then the subject of what I did wrong came up. "Anna, you may have helped your team, but, you can't charge at your opponent recklessly, even if your opponents back was turned to you." Kakashi says to me.

"I didn't attack recklessly, I was studying your movements during the time you were fighting with Naruto, then I attacked based on my own plan." I say to him and I feel surprise from him. "And, I was taking a chance." I say and Kakashi sighs.

"And you could have gotten killed doing that if this was an actual mission." Kakashi says to me.

"And I might not have, it was a fifty fifty chance." I say to him.

"Sensei, I would press her like this, I've done it before and it didn't end well for me." Naruto says to him slightly worried.

"You can't always take chances like that, doing that could get your team killed." Kakashi says to me, trying not to get annoyed, I can hear the strain in his voice about this.

"Uh huh, yeah well maybe they wouldn't, this world is full of risks Sensei, you should know this better than me, yet you seem to not understand that I know very well what the risks are." I say to him.

"And why is that? Lord Hokage didn't say much about you when you got placed onto my team, so tell me." Kakashi says to me.

"Yeah, because I asked him too, my parents were killed when I was a kid because of ninja who thought there shouldn't be peace, I was with them when that happened and I nearly lost my life that night as well, I was lucky for once in my life and escaped them and hid before they could kill me." I say to Kakashi and I can tell he and everyone else but Naruto is shocked.

"Naruto, why aren't you shocked by this?" Kakashi asks him.

"Because he already knew, we've been friends since I came to this village." I say to him.

"I told you it wouldn't end well." Naruto says with a sigh.

I smile. "Though, its fine, just stop pressing or I'll hit you harshly with my staff, got it?" I ask.

"Fine, everyone break for lunch, you'll get another chance after lunch, but it'll be harder than before, also, don't feed Naruto. Anna, come with me." Kakashi says to us and I look slightly confused but follow him anyways and we end up in a tree with Kakashi watching them.

He then goes down and stops them and I jump down.

"You pass." Kakashi says to them and I believe he's smiling.

"WHAT?" Naruto and Sakura yell shocked.

"Every team I've ever had always fell into every single trap I laid for them, you guys didn't and I don't think Anna saw the traps." Kakashi says to them.

"Wait, what?" Sakura and Sasuke ask.

"Sensei, I don't know what Gramps told you, but that's not something I don't particularly share with just anybody." I say to him.

"Well, you should share it with your team, you'll have to rely on them from now on." Kakashi says to me.

"What if I don't want to tell them?" I ask him.

"Then I'll say it." Kakashi says to me in a warning tone. 

"You wouldn't." I say to him, matching his tone.

"Guys, Anna here is" I cut Kakashi off by hitting on the head with my staff, harshly.

"I said, NO!" I yell the last part as Kakashi groans.

"Yeah, that's the thing about her, she doesn't like people saying things for her." Naruto says nervously.

"Shush!" I say exasperated to Naruto and Kakashi.

"What? Anna is, what?" Sakura asks.

"Just tell them." Kakashi says to me annoyed.

I snort and cross my arms over my chest, turning away from him. "Blind, Anna is blind." I say and that shocks Sakura and Sasuke. "Why do you think I crash into everything? And why I don't look anyone in the eye?  and I follow Naruto around? Or why I moved in next door to Naruto? Its because I told Naruto and I can't see." I say and Naruto sighs.

"I've been helping her." Naruto says to them.

"Helping how?" Sasuke asks.

"I take her around the village." Naruto says to him.

"He was assigned to this by Gramps when I got brought here by ANBU, Naruto wanted a friend, and I needed a guide, we've been friends for basically ever." I say and Naruto hums in agreement.

"Eh? Have we been offending you when we ask you if you've seen someone?" Sakura asks worried.

I sigh at how stupid she is. "No, sure it would be offensive to other blind people, but I don't get offended easily and why did this shift to me all of a sudden and where the hell did Sensei go?" I ask not sensing his chakra anywhere. "Oh that jerk." I say and everyone hums in agreement.

"Anna, how long have you been blind?" Sakura asks me.

"Since I was a baby, I got an eye infection while visiting the Sand with my parents, it couldn't be treated, so I went blind." I say and I manage to cut Naruto free and I hear him dance around happily.

"I'M FREE!" Naruto yells and I smile amused as I put my hands behind my back while holding onto my staff.

"Naruto, do you have to do that?" I ask as he hugs me and I can do nothing about it.

"Yes!" Naruto says excitedly as he rubs his face against mine.

I sigh and wait for this to pass and soon enough Sasuke and Naruto are arguing, and I'm caught in the middle and growing very frustrated.

I hit Naruto with my staff and he let's me go and I push their faces away from me. "ENOUGH!" I yell and the two shut up. "Don't argue in my ear like that again. Its really annoying." I say and I get out of their way and I start walking down the path ignoring Naruto.

"Your gonna get lost." Sasuke says to me on my right.

"Yeah, and?" I ask him.

"See, she doesn't want to talk to you." Naruto says to him smugly on my left.

"Naruto! Don't talk to Sasuke-kun like that!" Sakura says scolding him and I can tell she's about to hit him, but, I stop her hand.

"Sakura, don't hit Naruto." I say to her.

"How did she?" Sakura asks shocked.

"Advanced senses, even though I can't see, I can feel air movements due to training with Naruto, not mention I can hear your movements." I say to her and I know we are walking through town so I shut up about being blind and that stuff and so does Naruto, since he knows what its like to be picked on by adults for being different.

I close my eyes as we walk and I walk right into a phone pole and Naruto laughs.

"Ow, that wasn't nice, when the hell did that get there?" I ask rubbing my forehead.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 13.5K 56
After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all killed protecting the village. They all...
13.2K 364 12
I'm Elly Senju, I live in the Akatsuki Base, I was brought here because of my powerful Tai-Jutsu, I'm a strange girl, I know, since, I ran away from...
79.5K 3.1K 14
ShikamaruxNaruto I don't own Naruto or its characters. Sole ownership belongs to the creator of Naruto. Naruto a bakery owner meets Shikamaru a ass...