Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Finding the Truth

1.9K 72 4
By Baddie_Angel

Tremaine POV

Lyric: Baby I love this house.

Tremaine: You like everyone we saw.

Lyric: I know but this is my dream house. It has everything. The kitchen is huge. The pool is big. The bedroom is amazing.

Nikki: So you guys like the house.

Tremaine: I think we gonna keep looking.

Lyric: Were gonna get it.

Tremaine: Give us a minute please.

The realtor left us alone. Lyric look at me and fold her arms and pout her lip.

Tremaine: What I say about that pouting.

Lyric: Babe I want the house.

Tremaine: We can keep looking.

Lyric: What's so bad about the house.

Tremaine: Nothing I think we should just keep looking.

Lyric: Baby you want me to be happy right.

Tremaine: Yes.

Lyric: Then do this for me. I really love this house it has everything. Pleaseeee.

Tremaine: Fine.

Lyric jump on me and kiss my face. I caught her and grab her ass.

Lyric: I love you.

The realtor came back and we sign the papers. We just have to wait cause other people want the house and we have wait to see who bids on the house the most. Lyric and I left the house and went to lunch to meet our wedding planner. Lyric is so happy today I just might get some more today.

At Lunch

Tremaine: Baby what's our wedding planners name.

Lyric: David Tutera

Tremaine: What you want in the wedding.

Lyric: I want to get married on the beach or somewhere near the ocean. I want you to wear a bow tie. Maybe Asia and Emmy could be the flower girl. More stuff I have in mind.

Tremaine: You must of really thought about it.

Lyric: Not really. These are the ideas I had when I was younger. I never thought as I grew up I would get married.

Tremaine: Why.

Lyric: I never meet someone who treat me like you do. I been through so much that I never thought someone would want to marry me.

Tremaine: Well I'm honor to be your first and only husband.

Lyric: I'm glad to be your first and only wife. We kiss each other. It felt like the first time I kiss her. Sweet and soft. I want to spend the rest of my life with this women. She's my everything. Our kiss got heat and Lyric grab my dick and stroke it. I grab her ass and she moan softly.

David: Excuse are you two Tremaine and Lyric.

We pull apart and smile. Lyric blush and look down. I look up at David and shook his hand.

Tremaine: Yes I'm Tremaine and this Lyric.

David: It's nice to meet you two finally.

Lyric: Hi it's nice to meet you to.

David: Are you from New York.

Lyric: Umm yes. How did you know.

David: I heard it in your voice.

Lyric: Wow not a lot of people can catch that.

David: So let's get down to business. How long have you two known each other.

Tremaine: Four years almost five.

David: I heard you guys meet by Lyric ran into you one day and you guys saw each other later that day at your foundation dinner.

Lyric: Wow you do your research.

David: I have to make you guys happy. Will there parents at the wedding.

Lyric look away and I rub her back for comfort.

Tremaine: Umm my mom April will be. Lyric's father will be there.

David: Ok do you guys know when you want to get married.

Lyric: June 15.

David: I think that's it for today. I'll call you for another appointment.

Lyric: Thank you.

Tremaine: Thank you for coming it means a lot.

David: Your very welcome.

David left and Lyric and I paid for out food. We drove to the hotel and Lyric laid down on the bed. She look really tired. I kiss her forehead and I heard little snores comes from her mouth. I change my clothes and went to the living room to do some work.

Hours Later

Lyric POV

I was woken up from my nap by my phone ringing. I really didn't want to answer it. I tried to ignore but it kept ringing. I pick it up and answer it.

Lyric: Hello. I said sleepily.

Stephanie: Hey boo what's up.

Lyric: I was sleeping Stephanie.

Stephanie: Well get up did you forget about tonight.

Lyric: Oh shit. Yea I space out. Where is it again. What we have to wear.

Stephanie: Well it's in downtown LA. We have to wear clothes like a slut would wear. You know short butt out stripper heals.

Lyric: Ok I'm on my way. Wait outside the around the corner for me.

Stephanie: Hurry before we miss the deal.

Lyric: Alright bye.

I rush to bathroom and took a shower. I know what you guys are thinking I'm a slut or something. I'm not I have to do this for my families safety and Trey's. There is this guy who was involve in the deal with my Alain and Rico and Sanders. He might be the guy who gave drugs to my dad to sell. I got dress in a pink strapless dress that had cut outs on the side. I put my gun in my panties far enough so know one would see. I put my trench couch on and check my makeup. My hair was curly and I had red lipstick on. I walk out the room and Trey was writing in his notebook. I snuck behind him and wrap my arms around him. I kiss his neck gently. He rub my arms and kiss my hand.

Tremaine: What you doing. I thought you was sleep.

Lyric: I was I have to go do something important for work.

Tremaine: When you coming back.

Lyric: Around 12 or 1.

Tremaine: Why so late.

Lyric: It's a lot of paper work. My boss had to leave the office to I have to make sure everything is ok for her.

Tremaine: Ok well call me when you on your way back.

Lyric: Ok make sure the window is lock before you go to sleep and the door. Keep your phone on.

Tremaine: Alright love you. Don't work to much.

Lyric: I won't love you too. I kiss Trey like it was my last. I hate lying to him but I have to cause I don't want him to get hurt. I walk around the corner and got in the car with Stephanie.

Stephanie: You ready.

Lyric: Yea you get the money.

Stephanie: Yea it's in the back. Where's the cocaine.

Lyric: In my pocket.

I pull out a bag full of cocaine. Stephanie mouth drop.

Stephanie: Where the hell did you get that.

Lyric: Dom sent it to me.

Stephanie: Ask him to hook me up with some.

Lyric: No he stop doing drugs and you don't need anymore. Your brain probably still high from all the weed you smoke in high school.

Stephanie: You act like you didn't do any.

Lyric: I didn't I was force to remember.

Stephanie: Yea whatever. Come on before were late.

Stephanie drove off. We were in front of an abandon house. We got out and Stephanie grab the money. I got out and saw a guy at the front door.

Stephanie: You got him.

Lyric: Yea you go check the back out.

I walk to the guy. He was buff but I could tell he had no strength in his legs and he wasn't quick with his hands. So I can take him. He had a gun in his back pocket and one in his sock.

Guy: What can I do for you pretty lady.

Lyric: Well baby I think you can help me get in.

Guy: What you wearing.

I untie my coat and show him my dress. His eyes widen and he turn me around. He look at my ass and grip it. I was getting ready to kill but I need to get in first.

Guy: Your ass is crazy ma. I'll let you in but you need to do something for me first.

Lyric: What's that daddy.

This is killing me inside.

Guy: You gonna need to give some head cause I know you got some game.

Lyric: You sure I rather do way more then that.

Guy: And what's that.

Lyric: Come over here and find out.

I grab his hand and put it on my ass. I walk him over to and alley in between the the buildings. I pin him to the wall.

Lyric: Stay right there baby.

I walk backwards and pull my coat off. I turn around and start twerking. I turn back around and I felt around myself. I walk back toward this guy and grind on him. He place his hands on my breast and I was done. This nigga is gonna die. I turn around.

Lyric: You like that daddy.

Guy: Yea ma you got some moves. You gonna take of this problem I got down there.

Lyric: I sure am. What's your name baby.

Guy: Rosco.

Lyric: Well Rosco I'm really horny and I need you take care of that.

Guy he reach my legs and went up my dress. I took my gun out and put up to his head.

Guy: What the hell.

Lyric: Who do work for.

Guy: Bitch I'm not telling you.

Lyric: Well your gonna die.

I shot him in the head and he fell.

Guy: You bitch.

Lyric: Who do you work for.

Guy: Rico I work for Rico.

Lyric: Thank you that's all you had to say. Now your not gonna say anything about this right.

Guy: Hell yea I am.

I shot him in head again and he was dead. I walk inside. Rico must be here. Stephanie where is Stephanie. I ran inside slowly. I heard some talking. I saw Stephanie then I saw Rico. Stephanie look at me and gave a look saying she was ok. I walk behind Rick and put my gun up to his head.

Rico: Hahaha Lyric Rodriguez I have the both of you here. I can take you both out.

Stephanie: Dad why are you doing this.

Rico: Shut the hell up Stephanie I left you for a reason. I didn't want to but I had to.

Lyric: Who kill my mom.

Rico: Alain Sanders and me. Alain was driving the truck. He got drunk the morning of your birthday cause him and Melody got into a fight. He came to me house and told me it was time. He use my work truck. Sanders was behind it behind the whole thing. Sanders was jealous cause Alain had your mom. Selena was never suppose to die. Sanders knew she would be in the car with Melody. I never want to kill them but I had to or you two was gonna die and I couldn't let them do it. Alain was a drug dealer. I caught up in the mess. I was suppose to disappear after the funnel like Alain did but I couldn't leave Stephanie. Lyric I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen. I'm sorry I put you through so much. Stephanie I never want to hurt. I want come after you after I left but Sanders made me leave or he was gonna kill. Babygirl I'm sorry. Lyric I'm sorry I kill your mother.

Stephanie hug Rico. Alain kill my mother. All I saw was red. I held my gun up and point up at Rico.

Stephanie: Lyric don't do please. He didn't mean to.

Lyric: Stephanie he kill our mother he deserve to die. He kill my MOTHER.

Stephanie: I know he did ok he's sorry just let him live for me please.

I look at Stephanie. She look hurt. I couldn't kill him. Stephanie I love her she's my sister. As much as I hate Rico right now. I'm letting him live.

Lyric: Rico you better be lucky Stephanie is like my sister cause if she wasn't you would me dead right now. All I have to say is that when I find Alain your ass will be doing time in prison.

Rico: Thank you Lyric.

Lyric: Don't thank me. Thank Stephanie. I find out your lying I will personally kill in front of your family. Stephanie let's go I got to get back to Tr.

I stop before I said Trey's name cause I don't if Rico has wires out something but I have wire on me for evidence. So I call him by Trey by his code name Skittles.

Lyric: I have to get back to Skittles.

Stephanie: You go I'm gonna stay awhile.

She threw the keys at me and I walk out. I got in the car and change my clothes. I plug the wire up to my computer. I listen to the recording and I was hurt angry and sad but out of all I was calm. I don't know why but I was calm. I drove back to the hotel and Trey was still up.

Tremaine: Hey baby how was work.

Lyric: It was crazy. Why you stay up.

I walk over to Trey and I sat on his lap. He massage my shoulders and kiss my neck.

Tremaine: I couldn't go to sleep without you.

Lyric: Awww well come on I'm tired.

Tremaine: You hungry.

Lyric: No I'm good. You eat.

Tremaine: Yea I had some pizza.

Lyric: Ok. I said yawning.

Tremaine: I guess my baby is tired.

I nod my head and Trey pick me up and carried me to bed. He strip out my clothes till I was only in my bra and panties. I roll over in bed and watch Trey get out of sweats. He was in Calvin Klein underwear like always. He got in bed and he kiss my head. I held on to him tight and he did the same. I felt his member poking my crotch. I know he is not horny right now.

Lyric: Tremaine.

Tremaine: Sorry babe.

I laugh a little and pull him out and stroke him till he cum in my hand. I like it up and feel asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 35 24
I woke up in a hospital bed, the pain I was feeling was intense. All I remember was practicing gymnastics and then well everything went black. And no...
2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...
5.9K 270 25
Y/N is married to Jordan Calloway. Together they had a beautiful three year old boy, Aidan. Jordan is a successful businessman and is constantly work...
506K 8.2K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...