Life Of The Party(Shawn Mende...

By _blurrywilk

--Complete-- (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK // CRINGY AF // YOU WILL MOST LIKELY CRINGE @ EVERYTHING CHAPTER BC I WR... More

Life Of The Party(Shawn Mendes)
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
Second and Third book
Instagram
News and a Thanks
omegle
wow
hi!
Little self promo
ONE MILLION
lil update
lil rant (lolololloooll not rlly)

•Chapter 72•

10.1K 202 60
By _blurrywilk

March 22, 2015

Jenna's pov

"Hey." Rosie says over Skype. Right now Aaron, Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Dakota, Colby, Mahogany, Aaliyah and I are all in the small lounge area downstairs, talking to Rosie, Jonah, Isaiah, Abby, Brody, Kayla and Camden.

"Hey." We all say.

"So what did you need to tell all of us?" Isaiah ask me.

"Well most of y'all don't know about my full story, but a lot of y'all do." I start. "But my mother left me when I was 7 months and those 7 months she spent abusing me, doing drugs, drinking and smoking while I was in the house." I continue. "Well dad called last night. He told me that she came back and knows where I am. I have no clue what she wants from me or anything. Dad just told me I can't come back until he says I can, I'm really scared guys." I finish. Shawn wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head.

"What are you going to do?" Abby ask me.

"Abby, to be honest I don't know at all." I answer her question. "All I know is that I will not be home for a good while, I might even miss graduation."

"No! You can't, you've worked to hard." Rosie says. "I can't imagine graduating without you."

"I know." I sigh. "Dad said he was going to talk to the school, but he has work today."

"I'll talk to the school for him." Rosie says.

"Thanks Ro." I say.

"Your welcome." She tells me.

We talk a little bit longer before hanging up.

"He Cam." I say. "Could I talk to you?"

"Sure." He says. We walk away from everyone else. "What's up?"

"So, Shawn was telling me that your family has a beach house." I start.

"And you were wondering if you could stay there?" He finishes my sentence.

"I will pay for rent and food and everything." I say and he laughs.

"You wouldn't have too, I'll call my mom and talk to her." He says.

"Thanks Cam." We hug quickly.

"Your welcome." He says and we walk back to where everyone else is. I see Colby on the phone.

"Yes. Mom I'm fine... I'm sure.. Ok, love you too and see you in a few days." She hangs up and shakes her head while chuckling. She catches my eye. "My mom is so over-protective."

"Oh ok." I say.

"Yeah. Ever since my dad died when I was 7, she's always been protective. My aunt had a baby girl in September then he died about a month later." She tells me. "I don't really know where the baby is now, but I hope she's safe and healthy."

"Wow, I'm really sorry." I say and she nods.

"It was a hard time, but we got through it." She says.

"I had an uncle who died. I was still a baby when he died so I don't remember that much of him." I say. "I know dad always tells me he was a very good man. He told me that the doctors gave my uncle strong pills, it was for his back but was too strong."

"That's what happened to my dad." She says. "Do you remember his name?"

"I think Eddie." I tell her and she starts coughing. "Colby, are you okay?"

"Tha-that was my dad's name." She chokes out.

"Wait, did he have two wives?" She nods and I sit there speechless.

"You have a cousin, his name is Braydon. He is a little bit older then you. And two more. One is Reagan, she is about three years older then me. And the other is Justin, he is about two years older then you and Braydon." She tells me. "Reagan and Justin are Braydon's step siblings. When Dad died Beth, the mom, got re-married and Justin and Reagan were his kids. My mom, Leigh, still hasn't re-married. She owns a massage/therapy thing, I worked there when I was in high school."

"Wow. I mean I knew I had a cousin named Colby, but I thought it was just you and, my dad's niece and nephew, Kayla and Camden they are twins and are a year older then me." I tell her. As you might imagine we are sitting down and everyone has left to give us some privacy.

"I don't think mom has ever mentioned them to me." Colby says and I nod.

"When do you think I can meet everyone?" I ask.

"Well, I haven't seen Brayden and Justin since I was about 18. And I haven't seen Reagan since I was probably 13." She says. "You see Beth doesn't trust any of us except for our grandparents. That's your mom's parents."

"Can you tell me about them?" I ask.

"Well their names are Donna and Eddie , that's where dad got his name. We call them Nana and granddad. They are both retired and live in a small house in Georgia. They use to live in Alabama. Nana use to work at St. Vincent as a nurse. Granddad worked at this place called U.S.Steel. Granddad is 66 and Nana is 65." She finishes.

I wonder why they haven't even bother about me? I mean it's like I'm not even alive. They seem so nice.

"They seem nice." I say simply. "Could you tell me more about Brayden, Reagan and Justin?"

"Sure." She says. "I better go ahead and get the worst over." She sighs. "So first is Reagan. She is 23 and is a drug and alcohol addict. She started drugs at the age of 17. It's really sad. We all sorta knew this was going to happen because she went through a horrible life. She always was hitting me or just hurting me in some way. I have a huge scar from the last time I saw her." She rolls up her sleeve and I see a huge cut up her arm. "She had cut me. That's when mom stopped letting me go with dad to Beth's house. Mom never knew about Beth saying mean things to me and that sent her over the edge. A few months later Mom and Dad divorced." She says and I see tears in her eyes. "I don't know a lot about Justin, but he was an alright boy. He has anger problems, I've only met him once. And now for Braydon. He is one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. He is nothing like his mom or siblings. He actually already has a good job, his own apartment and has had tons of colleges interviews. Each one has loved him. We do text from time to time but I haven't seen him in person in about two years. He looks a lot like you except he has hazel eyes." She continue. "You and I got our blue eyes from our great grandmother. She died when she was 87, she was an lovely lady." She finishes and tears escape her eyes.

"Please don't cry." I hug her as tears roll down my face also. I now know about my cousins. Colby hugs me back and we sit there for a few minutes in silence and hugging. The only thing heard was our cries and breathes. "I'm so sorry about Reagan and everything."

"I'm over it kinda." Colby tells me. "Anyway. I can call Mom and see if you could stay with us for a while, I don't think she would mind. Maybe Nana and Granddad could get Brayden and you could see him."

"That would be great." I say. "I need to tell Cameron that I would be staying with you because he think I'm flying with him to California."

"Ok, well I'll call Mom and talk it out with her. I won't tell her it's you coming. Also I would have to call our grandparents." She says. I'm not used to 'our grandparents' because Dad's parents had died a long time ago and I've never met the others.

"Ok, I'll go up and talk to Cameron and tell Dad everything." I say and she nods. We both walk back upstairs. I walk in the loudest room where I know everyone is at. I see everyone lounging everywhere. I take the seat beside Cameron. "Hey Cam."

"Hey Jenna." Cameron says back.

"I'm going to be staying with Colby for a while turns out. I don't know how long but I will find out." I tell him.

"Ok, sounds good." He says. "Better go talk to Shawn, he seems kinda worried." I look over and see Shawn staring at me.

"Ok I will, again thanks." I say and walk over to Shawn. "Hey."

"Hey princess." He kisses my cheek. "You and Colby were down there for a while."

"I know, we had a heart to heart moment I guess." I tell him. "Turns out she's my cousin."

"Oh wow." He says.

I can't wait to meet my other family members.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! Sorry this took a while. I hope it's a little longer then normal and hope you like it. This was written on the bus so it might have some (a lot) of typos. Also write in the comments if you've texted me on Kik because sometimes my app mess up so I might not get it.

-Ashlee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 376 69
I decided to start my first imagines book! There is going to be a whole bunch of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! There's will be happy...
798K 15.6K 200
My second Shawn Mendes Imagines if you want more check out my 2 other imagine books along with "The Cabin," "Wrong Number," "Remember," and "Wrong."...
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...