Neverland

By GabbyGirl66

Alexandra never knew her birth parents. She's always lived with abusive foster parents or ones that neglect h... More

Hopeless
New Home
Finding Something Lost
Neverland
Survival
Peter Pan
Eyes of the Forest
Lost Girl
The Treehouse
Fear
The Cut
Ella
My Heart
New Powers
Sunset Cliff
Ella's Past
Into The Abyss
After Life
Demon
The Portal
Hunger
The Rock
Sam
Dark Hollow
Rumplestilskin
The Cure
Emptiness
Forever Blackness
Letting Go
Sleeping Curse
The Ship On The Horizon
Captain Hook
Alex's Father
The Storm
Lying In Place
Purple Mist
Christopher
The Prince
Benny
Belle
Rumplestiltskin's Advice
The Guest Room
The Evil Queen
Regina's Plans
Wonderland
Lunch with the insane
The Letter With The Top Hat
Down The Rabbit Hole
StoryBrooke
Emma Swan
The Saviour
The Apple Turn-Over That Started It All
Memories Back and Chaos Returns.
The Hat
The Enchanted Forest
Reunited
Deadly Conversations
The Bean Stock
The Portal Home
The Past
The Truth
Hook's Revenge
The Stranger From Out Of Town

The Girl In The Woods

1.6K 43 6
By GabbyGirl66

Chapter 12

ALEX'S POV

I woke up from the touch of Peter's hand shifting it's position around my waist. Why am I in Pan's bed, and why the hell is Pan snuggled up next to me?

I was going to worry about it now though, as I could feel immediate exhaustion take over me. I just wanted to rest. I'm so fucking tired! I had the worst night ever, not just from that stupid wound. I had a dream, a horrible dream about my family, about being abandoned. I couldn't take all this pain, my body is completely drained of life now.

I snuggled closer to Peter, craving the warmth his body gave off and the scent of the forest he smelt like. He was just so warm, and he felt.. safe.
I felt his breath on the back of my neck, sending chills up my body and down my spine.
I thought about him, how he helped me. I was starting to feel a spark between him and I, and it scared me, but made me feel excited and fed my mind this thought of hope I so badly craved. But I couldn't like Pan, he was a seething, cunning, dark and dangerous guy and I would inevitably get hurt.  I just couldn't.

I soon fell back asleep, the thoughts of Pan consuming my thoughts.

I woke up, again but not from Peter's touch, in fact I actually didn't feel him at all.
I turned and looked over to his side of the bed but he was gone, and the bed was empty without him.
I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, wincing as I walked, taking short strides.
I started to slowly strip myself, peeling off my clothes with little movement, careful of the super thin layer of skin on my torso holding back the deep hole of endless blood. I inched towards the shower and stepped in, turning on the warm water and feeling it bead onto my back, warming my core and making me feel better. I was rubbing soap on my body when my hand touched over my thin covered wound. I grinned my teeth and hissed, feeling the fire burn of my wound run through my veins. It still hurts like a mother fucker.

When I came out of the bathroom, dressed and ready, I was surprised to see Pan sitting on the bed waiting for me, watching me carefully.

"That took long enough." He said as he stared me down and smirked.

"You can't rush me Pan, Im still healing" I told him, being honest. There was lying to the Incredible Peter Pan

"How's that going then?" He asked me, but with actual emotion, just a little peaking out from behind the sarcasm and cockiness facade he always had.

".. Good." I lied, easily and without a doubt. It actually was really hurting right now, pain shooting through my body on an endless loop.

"Your lying." He squinted his eyes at me and stared into my eyes, looking into my soul, staring at me like I was a fragile little puppy with a collar too tight.

"No I'm not Pan." I started to walk Into the kitchen, trying to make it look like I wasn't in a lot of pain, walking with more confidence and making my strides longer and quicker. I grabbed water from the fridge and came back into the living room to plop onto the couch opposite to the arm chair Peter was in, pouring the water down my throat, feeling the cool sensation freeze my insides in delight.

"I need to check your wound." He still had that smirk plastered into his face. I swear that thing never leaves, always plastered on his face, wearing it around like his crown. God Pan.

"Why?" I asked him sharply, staring out the window at the dark forest around us.

"Because I need to check if the infection is coming back. You don't wanna go through what we went through last night, do you?" He said it with his serious tone. I took a big gulp from my water and looked at him, giving him sassy eyes and huffing.

"No need, I checked already. It's fine."
I got up and started to head to the door that goes outside when suddenly Peter was right in front of me. I gasped as we were suddenly back in that tree situation, the only difference being that the tree was the wall. He pushed me up against it and his hand were leaning on the wall by my shoulders, and his body was pressed against mine. I winced in pain when he pushed me into the wall, feeling his weight shift off of my wound. He lifted my shirt off my head so swiftly I didn't have time to react as he revealed my wound to the open air. I tried swatting his hand away but was unsuccessful, as he pinned me with his body and his free hand. He just kept a tighter grip on my sides as he looked down at my wound, carefully tracing the skin around it.

"The infection is starting to make it's way back, so I'm going to give you some more medicine, ok?"

"Yes Doctor Pan." I winked and started to giggle slightly, but stopped because it hurt my stomach too much.

"Careful there, love. You don't want to hurt yourself again." He smiled. An actual smile. Wow.

"Wouldn't plan on it, Pan." I smiled back.

After Peter gave me my medicine, we headed out the door, him carrying me down the steep stairs and plopping me down gently on the ground. He turned to talk to Felix who awaited him so I took this as my opportunity to go sit at the fire, but he stopped me with a grab of my arm.

"What happened to you yesterday?" He looked at me, ready to read my thoughts, inching me for any information I could give him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, looking everywhere but his eyes, not too sure what he was on about now.

"What happen to you? Don't lie."

Was he talking about my utterly empty emotion? I wasn't supposed to tell, she was going to slit my throat if I did. I was only trying to protect myself, like I always do, not sticking my head into things I couldn't control. I inhaled a gulp of air, feeling the burn in my lungs.
"I dont know what you're talking about" He looked into my eyes and his grew dark, turning a shade of grey.
"Alex tell me," he took a step towards me "or i'll make you tell me." I gulped and sighed.

"She put a knife to me, said that needed to leave. She said she was helping me by doing this, but she said that if I didn't that it was going to happen to me. She told me to never speak about this or she'll rip it out, again. I couldn't do anything though. She took my weapons away from me.." I just spat it all out. I was barely choking down the tears that wanted to escape my tired eyes. I was exhausted and I just wanted it out before he did something that would scare me.

"Who Alex? Who did this to you?" His eyes changed, grew darker and challenging.

I struggled to get the name out, remembering how she told me not to say it. I knew i'd regret this but how was I supposed to lie? Pan knew I was holding back and he grew anxious.

"Ella."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
214K 13.9K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...