She's mine! - Izuku Midoriya...

By kacchanswife

(Y/n) is a 16 year old girl who has recently been accepted into her dream school, U.A. High. Her goal, like e... More

Part 1:1
Part 1:2
Part 1:3
Part 1:4
Part 1:5
Part 1:6
Part 2:1
Part 2:2
Part 2:3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not a new chapter (edited)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 24.5 (Izuku B-Day Special)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [1])
Part 30.5 (Christmas Special [2])
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 41.5 (Character Q&A)
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 54.5 (Character Q&A 2)

Part 30

53.4K 1.8K 6K
By kacchanswife

'Shino... I feel like I heard that name before... what time is it anyways..'

You turned to your side at looked over to your alarm clock.

2:20 am

"Shit..."

You yawned and got comfy in bed and started to drift into sleep, faster than you thought.

....

"___, ___! Please wake up! Wake up!!" You pleaded as tears streamed down your face.

"Someone help!!! Please!! No! Why! Why did this happen?!! They didn't do anything wrong!"

"(Y/n)!!"

"K-..."

....

"HAH!" You gasped as you shot up in your bed. Your face and pillow were wet.

'Tears?'

You started to calm down and level your breathing. You looked over to the clock once again, this time it read; 5:09 am. Still too early. You had two more hours left to rest, so you plopped back down and just laid in bed, waiting to drift back into your sleep. Success.

....

"Hahahaha! Those weak wannabe heroes! They're no match for me!" Yelled an unfamiliar voice.

"Now, to finish off this weak little brat. Stupid girl." The voice continued.

"No! Leave her alone!! (Y/n)! Wake up! Please, wake up!! Wake up..."

....

"(Y/n)!!! Wake up, you can't be late for school!" Called your mom.

"Oh my god... that was a horrible night. Agh! Why does my head hurt so much?!"

You looked at the time again. It was now finally time for you to get up and face the day that is to come. You dragged yourself out of bed and to the bathroom to wash your face. You were going to shower but after the night you had, well you didn't want to do ANYTHING. You just wanted to stay in your bed and gain back the hours of sleep that were stolen from you. Also because you had a strange pounding headache.

When you got down stairs, your mom was going to greet you but then saw your face.

"(Y/n), are you okay? You don't look so well." She said as she placed a hand on your forehead to check your temperature.

"Yeah. Just had a hard time sleeping last night. Plus I woke up with a pounding headache. Other than that I'm toootally fine." You replied sarcastically.

"You couldn't sleep? How come?" She asked concerned.

You plopped down on the couch before you were about to tell her.

"*sigh* well, first I was having a good ass sleep-"

"Language." She interrupted.

"Sorry, anyways, I was having a good sleep when I suddenly had this weird dream." You started.

"A dream?"

"Yeah, in the dream I was pretty young looking, maybe 13, anyways, I was crying and begging these two unconscious strangers to wake up. I called their names but they seemed to be silenced in the dream. It was inaudible when I called them, I only actually heard myself begging them to wake up. Then I heard a voice scream my name. I didn't see their face but I saw a child's silhouette moments before I woke up with tears streaming down my face." You explained.

Your mother waited for you to continue. She seemed more interested than you actually expected.

"The next dream I saw myself laying on the ground, unconscious. A villain, well I assume it was a villain, was about to kill me until a child came. It was the same kid from my first dream. Again I didn't see their face, but I saw the exact same silhouette from the first dream. The kid was trying to protect me and was begging for me to wake up. After that, I woke up and now, here I am." You finished.

Your mother was speechless. She looked at you with worry and fear in her eyes. The atmosphere in the tv room was quiet for about a good minute until finally she spoke.

"Oh my god! You're going to be late! Don't worry, I'll drive you to school!"

"I'm not worried but ok."

Not even 5 minutes have passed and you were already at the school. Surprisingly, you still had like 2 minutes left to get to class. No rush.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? RUNNNNNnnnn..." your mom yelled while driving away.

You shrugged it off and walked as normally.

'Why did mom look so worried after I told her about my dream? I mean, it's just a dream. Right???'

....

The day dragged on. Nothing exciting really happened. It was just an ordinary school day. You spent most of the time thinking of the dream. Did it have a meaning? Why did you dream about it? Did something happen in a past life? Well, we might not ever know.

Time skip bc I forgot after the previous chapter, everyone was already supposed to be getting tutored but I was too lazy to delete everything I already wrote.

It was now the end of the day. You started to pack your things and got ready to leave until Bakugou approached you.

"Kacchan, need something?" You calmly asked.

"No, just coming to remind you that your ass better not be late or else I ain't tutoring you."

"Geez, I know, chill out." You replied.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I am chill." He retorted.

'Now that I think of it, this is the calmest he has ever been.'

"Ah, ma baaad. Anyways I won't be late." You confirmed before leaving.

Bakugou's POV

'How the fuck did she get such a low mark... she's not that stupid.' I thought as I watched her walk awa- wait. Why the fuck am I watching her walk away?

'(Y/N)'S THICK BEHIND'

'Thick?'

My eyes started to trail down her figure and to her- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME! WHY DID THAT LITTLE GRAPE FUCKER'S WORDS REPLAY IN MY HEAD?!

End of POV...

You arrived home and changed out of your uniform into something more casual before quickly washing your face and getting ready to go meet Kirishima and Bakugou at the restaurant to go study.

While walking, you thought about your dream once again. You still couldn't figure out what it meant and who the people were that were in it. It bothered you so much, but you decided to shrug it off and focus on getting a better grade. Honestly, the only reason why you got such a low mark was because you've been slacking off in your studying. I mean, you would do work at school but after hours, you would go home and either take a nap or watch Netflix while eating junk food until one in the morning. You were currently rewatching "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and squeezing some movies in there, one of them was a movie called "To All the Boys I Loved" but in all honesty, you couldn't bring yourself to finish it. The entire plot was too predictable.

Anyways, as you were walking you started to fool around with your quirk. You started absorbing little puddles of water and made little balls out of them & hovered them in the air for as long as you could. You also started to shoot water out of the tip of your finger like a water gun. Of course, you only aimed at inanimate objects. Next was making little drops of dew float in the air. It was calming. Suddenly, a rough voice was heard and caused the little droplets to fall to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?"

You turned around to face the owner of the voice.

"Ah, Katsuki. Thought you would already be waiting at the restaurant."

"Yeah, well my shitty mom made me finish her chores before I left." He replied before he started walking with you.

"I see, how is your mom anyway? I feel like it's been ages since I've last seen her." You kindly asked, trying to spark up a little conversation which Katsuki quickly shut down...

"Who cares. She's still the same miserable old hag she's always been."

"Geez EdgeLord, I was just trying to make conversation." You sassed.

Katsuki was gonna tell at you but backed down and just 'tch-ed'.

The walk was awkwardly quiet until he spoke.

"So, what's up with you and that Dunce-face."

"Dunce-face??" You questioned.

"Discount Pikachu." He retorted.

"Oh, you mean Kaminari? Nothing really, he's just a friend. Why?"

Katsuki was quiet for a moment before replying.

"Nothing. Never mind."

For once he didn't swear. You looked to his face and noticed his flawless features such as his clear skin, his smooth, healthy hair, and how pretty his eyes looked when the sun reflected on them. He was

"Beautiful..." you suddenly blabbered out.

That is when his eyes glanced at yours, for a slight moment, he looked like he was about to blush until his glance turned into an annoyed glare.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" He growled.

'Whoop, there it is...'

"Nothing my ba- oh we're here."

....

"Okay, so, if this is unknown then how am I supposed to get my answer?"

"Goddamn it Kirishima! I've explained how many fucking times!" Bakugou raged.

"Guys, keep it down! We might get kicked out for being disruptive!" You warned.

"Sorry, it's just, math isn't my strongest subject.." Kirishima apologized.

Bakugou sat down and calmed himself before attempting to explain to Kirishima how to solve his math problem. Eventually, Kirishima finally got it and cheered for himself. (Pure bean)

While you were working, you noticed that Katsuki kept on giving you glances. You looked up and made direct eye contact and went silent. Neither of you looked away. It's almost like you were studying each other's eyes. Kirishima broke the silence by getting up from where he was sitting and asked what you both what you wanted to drink.

"I'll have an iced tea." You replied.

"Bakugou? You?" He asked.

"Sprite... cranberry." He retorted.

Kirishima and you both screamed in sync.

"NANI?!!"
"DUDE WHAT!"

"Jesus, I'm just kidding! You think I'd actually drink that shit?" He replied.

"I'll have an iced tea too." He confirmed.

Kirishima gave him a thumbs up before leaving to go get your drinks.

"So, you got jokes?" You asked as you leaned back in your seat.

He simply replied with a huff followed by an eye roll.

'He really has matured a bit.... still loud and extremely aggressive but not to the point where he takes everything little thing up his ass...'

"Hey, Katsuki? I was just wondering..." you started, taking his attention away from whatever he was focusing on.

"Why were you asking about Kaminari? You jeaaaalousssss?" You teased.

"What! No! Why should I feel jealous!" He snapped.

"Damnnn, I was kidding. But honestly, why were you asking about that?"

"I already told you why." He retorted.

"What? No you di-"

"Finally, what the hell took so long." He interrupted as Kirishima came back with the drinks.

"Yeah, sorry about that. The lady somehow messed up the order. But because of that, I got them for free!" He exclaimed.

"So, what were you two talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing."

You tilted your head in confusion. Nothing? What's wrong with telling him that you asked about Kaminari? You decided to shrug it off for now and focus on studying.

An hour passed by and you were done with everything you needed help with, so with that, you packed your things, said your goodbyes to the boys and went home. Kirishima & Bakugou stayed behind since Kirishima still needed help with a few more things.

"Kirishima."

Kiri looked up from his math equation and raised his eyebrow.

"Sup?"

"What do you think Pikachu's intentions are with (y/n)." He suddenly asked. This surprised Kirishima.

"Kaminari? I'm not sure. I think he just wants to be friends with her. Why, you jealoussss?" He teased.

"What! Even (y/n) said that! What the fuck makes you think I'm jea-"

"It's obvious. You don't know or refuse to believe it, but you my man, you've got something for (y/n)." He mentioned.

Hearing this surprised Bakugou. He couldn't believe what he heard! He, Katsuki Bakugou? Having an attraction in someone? No way! He didn't care for girls or anyone for that matter! He just needed to focus on becoming the greatest hero no matter what!

"Now I know what you're thinking. 'What the fuck? Why would I be interested in that her!' Or something similar to that, but I do believe you got something for her. I mean, you two have been childhood friends for how long? Not to mention you both push each other to do your hardest in something, in, possibly the most strangest way ever, not to mention you get lowkey jealous whenever she's with Midoriya or Todoroki. Oh, and you two personally train together, aka GO ON DATES!" He explained.

"Dates?! We never-"

"Uh-huh! Like this one! I was pretty much the third wheel. I didn't mind though, heck, I even gave you guys some alone time." Kirishima continued, cutting off Katsuki once again.

"Alone time? We were just waiting for our drinks that took twenty fucking years because some dumbass managed to fuck up a drink order!" He growled.

"Hmm, partly true. She didn't actually take long, I saw the way you two were looking at each other and decided to stay away a little longer and watch from the side. I came back when I started to see that you were starting to get awkward." Kirishima explained.

Katsuki was at a loss for words. He didn't know what to say. He was trying his hardest not to think about everything that Kirishima had just said, and Kirishima could tell.

"It's okay bro, I won't tell a living soul. It'll be our little secret.... until you finally accept it, then, I will start being your wingman!" He finished.

Katsuki rolled his eyes and replied with a "whatever" before he told Kirishima to sit down so he could finish this tutoring session.

To be continued🤭
——————————————————

Hohohoho, what y'all think of that?? Anyways, I literally just remembered that I said I'd be doing a Christmas special

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 12.9K 54
Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullying is tormenting him until one day where...
757K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
79K 2K 45
(Y/n) didn't stay at home much more at her best friend Tsuyu Asui's house. (Y/n) has been through a tough childhood so one day when she was 7 her par...
235K 5.1K 30
{ SEASON ONE } (Y/N) (L/N) is not a huge ideal fan of heroism, nor is she too keen on being one. Villians do not excite her, neither does anything q...