Michael Myers x Male!Reader

By not_so_british_

||I am currently rewriting this story (working on chapter 4), so please don't get confused if something doesn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Christmas special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Christmas special 2

Chapter 10

12.3K 355 278
By not_so_british_

Y/n walked through the large blanket of snow behind the cabin and tried to get as far as he could. Small snowflakes adorned his h/c hair, making it look bright it in the sun. His feet were freezing since his shoes weren't made for winter and his socks were soaked from the snow that made it's way through the thin material of the shoe. He cursed himself for leaving the cabin since he could have thrown Michael out in the cold instead. The e/c eyed boy pulled the hood of his jacket over his head to keep his ears warm before he put his hands in his pockets.

He made his way to the forest, which was right behind the small wooden building and sighed in relieve when he saw that the snow under the large trees wasn't as high as the snow in front of the forest. He rubbed the cold substance off his trousers before he continued to walk deeper into the forest. The trees were full of white sparkling crystals which would join the wind when he came by. The sun was shining through the boughs of the trees and let the area around him look like something straight out of a fairy tale. The cold air looked like steam everytime y/n breathed out, which reminded the boy of his childhood where he and his friends always pretended that they were smoking.

The fresh fallen snow crunched softly under his shoes as he walked further into the forest while he admired the enchanting view of his surroundings.
He walked for about ten minutes before more trees appeared and the space, y/n had at the beginning, slowly shrinked. The boy had to climb over roots and fallen boughs to get through, which costed him most of his strength.

After a while he decided that it would be best to sit down and rest before he continues his journey through the winter wonderland. He spotted a tree stump and quickly jumped over to it, hypnotized by it's shining surface.
As he touched the silver substance, his fingers began to sting. Gentle and lush, cold to the touch, powdery beauty. The pain that came from the soft snow felt like cold fire that tried to bite off his now slightly purple fingers.

Y/n quickly wiped the snow off the stamp, whirling it up in the air, before he sat down and stretched out his legs. He didn't know for how long he's been out now but he noticed that the area around him was slowly getting darker. The snowflakes continued to fall soundlessly, taking their time before they reached their destined places of rest, giving the now dark and silent forest a comforting aura.

Y/n closed his e/c eyes and slowly pulled off his hood. As soon as his face and ears were unprotected, the wind whirled up the snow that was peacefully falling a second ago and brushed it against the boy's face, as if it was waiting for the right moment to attack him with the cold substance.
The h/c haired boy slowly opened his eyes again and let the snow plant soft kisses over his face.

Y/n smiled a little and sticked his tongue out to catch some of the snowflakes, like he used to as a child.
The cold wind brushed against the boy, stealing the warmth from his body. He began to shiver and his lips slowly turned blue. Y/n missed the warm fire and the older man's embrace but he didn't want to give in and go back without giving the other a punishment.

At the time he didn't notice the other man behind the trees who watched him for a while now but stayed in the shadows so he wouldn't disturb the boy. Michael was never going to just let the boy go outside on his own so he had followed him when he was sure that y/n was too far away to notice him.

The older man always hated the cold winter, especially because of Christmas since he never actually got to spend time with someone on days like these. But the fact that y/n seemed to love it made it bearable for him even though he didn't understand why anyone would love to go outside just to play with frozen water.

He noticed a movement in the corner of his eye, which pulled him out of his thoughts. He looked at the boy, who was getting back up and walked back into the direction he came from.
He didn't expect y/n to be out for long, especially because of the cold so he wasn't surprised that the boy was in a hurry to get back. The older man slowly walked back as well, but not without making sure that y/n won't notice him. He watched the boy climb over the roots that stood out and a soft grin formed on his lips.
After a while he lost the boy out of his eyes, because he eventually catched up and passed him. Michael was way slower than y/n but he made it back before the boy was even near the end of the forest.

Y/n was still close to where he rested a while ago and he didn't get any further. The boy sighed as he tried to free his jacket from a thorn bush, where he got stuck on. His jacket wasn't really thick so the material ripped at the progress, revealing a part of the hoodie the boy was wearing underneath.
"Fuck." Y/n kicked the bush out of anger before he continued walking, while cursing every root he tripped over. It was getting darker within seconds and the boy was slowly speeding up so he would make it back to the cabin before the darkness could take over completely.

He slightly panicked after a while because he thought that he got lost.
The trees looked all the same and the footprints, he left on his way there, were all covered by powdery snow.
He had the feeling that he was walking in circles and for a second he was sure that he'd die a horrible death out there, but as he turned his head to his right he noticed the open field with the cabin behind the trees.

He facepalmed himself mentally before he jumped over the last roots that were in his way and ran back to the cabin. He couldn't wait to get back inside to the warm and out of the cold. Even though he loved snow, especially when they didn't need to go to school when the streets were to icy, he hated the fact that it was cold and wet. Y/n's mother always made hot chocolate when he and his brother came home from a snowball fight or ice skating on the lake near their house.

The boy noticed a small, flickering light that was shining through one of the windows which he assumed came from the fire. Y/n stepped in front of the window and took a peek inside to see what the other man was up to while he was gone, but there were no signs of Michael. The e/c eyed boy raised a brow and walked around the cabin to get to the door. Maybe the older man left? But the boy couldn't think of a reason why Michael would just leave. His eyes widened a little when he thought more about it.
"Maybe he left because of me..?"

His heart chlenched at the thought of Michael leaving because of the stupid fight they had. He knew what Michael was and he shouldn't expect him to change so fast just because somebody tells him to. He sighed and pushed his thoughts aside and took a deep breath. He should wait for a while and maybe the older man would come back. He needed to focus on himself, because his feet felt like they were about to fall of.

Just as he was about to open the door and enter the warm house, somebody grabbed him from behind and threw him over his shoulder. The h/c haired boy's heart jumped and he tried to kick and slap his attacker, in which he failed miserably.
"Would you stop doing that?" A deep voice said, making the boy stop immediately. Y/n sighed in relieve when he recognized the deep voice of the older man and he relaxed a little.
"You scared me, asshole!"

The older man stepped inside the cabin with the boy still on his shoulder and walked towards the bed. He let the boy down in front of it and quickly helped him out of his in snow covered clothes. Y/n shivered slightly at the sudden warmth that collided with his ice cold skin. He sat down on the bed and rubbed his hands together to warm them up faster. Michael brushed a strain of the boy's h/c hair behind his ear and tilted his head a little.

"Wait here." The older man walked into the kitchen while y/n looked for comfortable clothes. He grabbed an oversized shirt, which probably belonged to Michael and put it on before he slipped under his blanket.
He was still shivering but he didn't feel cold anymore.

The older man came back five minutes later with a cup of tea in his hand. As he gave it to y/n, the boy immediately took a sip from the hot liquid and licked his lips as it slowly warmed him up from the inside.
"Thanks." He said quietly.
The older man sat down next to him and turned his head towards the boy, who took another sip from the cup.
"I'm sorry."

Y/n looked at Michael with wide eyes since he didn't expect the older man to apologize so randomly.
"It's fine..." The boy's voice was so quiet that Michael nearly didn't hear what he said. The older man sighed as he took the cup out of the boy's hands and put it on the nightstand before he grabbed his chin and made the h/c haired look directly in his dark orbs.

Michael slowly connected his warm chapped lips with y/n's cold and still slightly blue ones. The boy slowly closed his eyes and put his arms around the older's neck as they deepened the kiss while Michael pulled the blanket off y/n and put a hand on the boy's waist.
He bit y/n's lower lip, letting his tongue slip into the boy's mouth and grabbed the smaller boy's thigh, making him moan quietly.

After a while they broke apart for air but the older man didn't intend to stop yet. He began to nuzzle y/n's neck with delicate kisses. The boy sighed and leaned his head back to give the other more space while Michael slowly kissed down to his collarbone.
When he found the boy's sweet spot he began to nibble and suck on it, marking the boy who brushed with his fingers through the older man's hair. He bit his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning but he'd sometimes let a moan slip over his soft lips.

After a while the older man stopped and looked down on the masterpiece he left. Satisfied with what he created he planted soft kisses on the love bite before he connected their lips again. Michael slowly pushed y/n down onto the bed and deepened the kiss again while the boy's hands traced down his back. The older man let one hand slip under the boy's shirt before he slowly broke the kiss off.
"Tell me when to stop."

Y/n smiled slightly and brushed a strain of hair out of Michael's face.
"I will. But right now I want you to continue." He whispered.
The older man widened his eyes slightly before he slammed his lips against the boy's and stroke over his chest. Y/n shivered at the cold touch and he deepened the kiss while he let the older man continue.
He was nervous but he knew that he wanted to do this with Michael.
This would deepen their relationship and he had been wanting this for a while. Right now he felt like he was the happiest and luckiest boy in the world and nothing could take that feeling from him.

New chapter!
Yaaaay!
Sorry for the late update^^'
This was also the last one for now
I'll continue writing but I won't upload a chapter next week because I'm working on something special xc
I hope you enjoyed reading so far.
See you soon! X3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 22
Brahms Heelshire x Male Reader That's really it Credits to The Boy Also thank you Anthony for inspiring me to write again, love you buddy<3 ...
44.5K 1.8K 20
Aizawa Shouta had been without a soulmark his entire life, until one day he wasn't. Life was strange like that. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
17.7K 339 8
Billy ,Stu , and Y/N are friends but will they ever be something more? Read to find out or not
6.3K 109 9
Being rewritten soon so the first chapter should be released some time in 2024. See it in a theatre near you! . . Male reader x Ghostface . . "You...