Before // Zion Kuwonu

By canneverfindme

Hazel takes her little sister to a concert meet and greet and after that, her life changed drastically... A Z... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chatper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 36
Chatper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
an update authors note

Chapter 35

3.2K 45 54
By canneverfindme

Summer passed like none other. Filled with family time, hanging out with friends, and a shit ton of surfing to say the least. Unfortunately, I only saw Zion once a week because he was so busy the entire summer with rehearsals for the tour that just started. But, nonetheless it was being with him that mattered.

Their tour is almost completely sold out in every place all around the world. But Zion reserved tickets for Kiara and I for the very first show in L.A. which is completely sold out.

School? Sophomore is already kicking me in the ass but, I'm still going to push through like always and love life.

I do have the dream life.

The public thinks that Zion and I broke up because we havent been seen in public together recently, just chillin in the house.

Still going strong no matter what anyone says.

And in only half a month, it's our one year anniversary.

I slam the door to my car, being sure to lock it as Kiara and I begin to walk to the entrance that if flooded by fans. Some fans point us out but I simply try to push forward since they arent asking anything. Once Kiara and I get through the door, we squish through to the front of the mosh pit and wait.

*****

I'm so proud of them, I even cried. Wiping away and tears and runaway mascara, the boys stand in front of the crowd as an ending to the concert.

"Thank you guys for an amazing first concert!" Brandon shouts. It's nice to see him enjoy his life after the breakup with Charlotte, he deserves the best.

"We wouldnt have been where we are without each and every single one of you," Edwin thanks.

"We love you all from the bottom of our hearts," Austin continues.

"We hope to see yall again," Nick adds.

"And a thank you to everyone in our lives who supported us along the way," Zion concluded as a bra gets thrown at him.

Everyone, including me start to burst out laughing.

Zion picks up the bra off his foot, holding it up, "Thanks guys, I'm sure my girlfriend will love this."

The crowd goes wild as I laugh, tear continuing to flow, Kiara hugs me.

People around me, hug me too, knowing who I am and freak out.

The guys take a last bow before walking off stage.

Fans all around me freak out and starts shouting things. Kiara simply begins to walk with part of the mosh pit leading to the outsides. To everyone who was paying attention to me, I turn back around and make a heart signal with my hands, mouthing love you guys.

Passing through he crowd was a pain the in ass to say the least. We always park in the back since it's almost never really crowded but, in this case, it was still jam packed.

The guys were put the back saying hi to fans, creating a huge crowd.

Kiara and I wait in the unsaid line that the fans had created, waiting in the dark. Finally after 45 minutes of waiting, we go down in a line, first hugging Brandon.

"I cant wait for you to release the new song," I say to him giving him a smile.

"Dude, we are gonna miss you on tour," Brandon hugs Kiara.

Edwin is next.

When he sees us, his face lights up like a kid on christmas, "you already know da vibbbesss its Hazel and lil K."

We both give him a big hug. Smiling.

"I swear to god you better not be too busy to call us on tour," I say.

"Never dude, your family," Edwin say.

The fan talking to Nick, moves down to Austin so Kiara moves down giving Nick a hug.

"Aye, aye, it's our girls," Nick smiles.

"In the flesh," I smile, giving him a hug after Kiara.

"We gone be back before you know it," Nick says.

"I sure hope so," I respond.

Moving down to Austin, I greet, "Porter, My man!"

Zion looks over at the sound of my voice, smiling before bringing his attention back to the fan in front of him.

"Kiara and Hazel!" Austin hugs both of us.

"You better take care of the dog while we are gone," Austin reminds us.

"We ain't gone let your pets die while your gone," Kiara laughs.

"God bless you," Austin laughs.

Kiara moves down the line giving Zion a hug. As soon as Kiara let's go, Zion attacks me with a big bear hug. The crowd awes as we both stumble back from lack of balance.

I cant help but cheese super hard as we never let go. Zion gives me little butterfly kisses all over my face, making me laugh.

"I love you," Zion announces.

"I'm gonna miss your stupid ass," I tear up and whisper into his arms, "I'm so proud of you."

"I'll be back for our anniversary though," Zion says.

"Im counting on that," I reply, both of us smiling at each other.

Zion gives me one last goodbye kiss. His soft lips locking onto mine, moving at a slow pace, the whole crowd cheering. I pull back, not wanting to hold up the line too much. Grabbing his cheeks, I stand on my tippy toes to give him a small kiss on his forehead.

"I love you," I say and let go to let his next fan meet him.

*****

October 7th, our anniversary. I'm excited to say the least. Typically, I'm not much for things like this but anniversaries are different. I love them more than I love Christmas.

Today, I skipped all my classes to set up, Zion landing at 4pm where Taylor is going to pick him up.

I made a little spot for us on the roof, cliche I know.

Out of all the people who is most likely to be cliche, I would be the least since I hate cliche but like I said.

Today is special.

Of the roof, I have all of Zion's favorite foods in a little picnic basket. His present was a photo realistic painting of his performing on stage at his favorite show, Toronto.

It was wrapped up and covered by a blanket.

Going extreme, I set up a hammock that I bought today and set it up on the roof.

Not the smartest idea seeing itll be a pain to get down but it looks cute and is big enough to lay in together.

I also set up a tent for us to spend the night in. It was the biggest I could find. Hopefully, itll fit Zions long ass legs.

Inside were big fuzzy blankets and three fluffy, white pillows and a speaker for us to listen to music.

All around, I had little bouquets of sunflowers, our favorite flowers and beer in a cooler that my older friend had bought for me.

Fake candles were placed nicely around, knowing I couldnt have real ones with Zion's clumsy ass around.

Satifyed with how it all looks, I stand back and admire it, smiling at the mere thought of Zion being here.

Done with my work, I get down and go into the living room to play with Biggie Smalls as I wait. In two hours, I'll be seeing him.

Right as I sit down and Biggie Smalls hops onto my lap, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey babe," Zion greets.

My face lights up, "Hey"

"I got some bad news."

My heart drops all the way to hell.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I wont be able to go home, my manager had booked us an interview without telling me," He explains.

"Oh, ok," I say, disappointed.

"I'm really sorry babe," He apologizes.

"Its okay Caleb," I solemnly say and breath out, "Bye."

Hang up.

Looking down at Biggie Smalls, I start to tear up. Perfectly aware that I'm overreacting, today had still meant a lot of me and its wasnt Caleb's fault.

Just wish he could be here today.

*****

Zions POV

I hate hearing Hazel sounding so disappointed. I made a promise I couldnt keep and feel like absolute shit man.

FUCK.

The guys and I have an hour befor leaving for the interview and I know I already missed a flight, it was too late.

shit man.

As I munch on my French fries from Five Guys, Brandon walks into the room from his hotel room. He stops and looks at me wierdly.

"Isnt it your anniversary today, dude?" He asks, taking a French frie and opening up the refrigerator for more food.

"Yeah," I groan, "Our manager had booked that interview tonight though, I couldnt go."

Grabbing a coke, Brandon advised me, "Dude, it's the only time we dont have a concert and it's only and interview with Jackson. I could call him and ask for a reschedule or pay the differences of missing it."

I look up from my fries, eyebrows raised, "Can we even fucking do that?"

"Yah, I'm close friend with him. Coming from me, distance is hard as fuck man and you and Hazel are actually meant to be together. Dont let it get in the middle of yall. Charlotte and I were amazing and Tiffany and Edwin were great but you two will have the best chemistry forever. Trust me, I gotta talk to Jackson," Brandon tells me, and leaves the room.

I sit there marinating in Brandon's advice as my phone rings.

Hello?

ZION! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

I have an interview soon and missed my flight.

Dude, this is the one celebration day that Hazel is crazy after. Shes always chill and careless but lord know how she is handling it right now.

Shit, I know, I would blow it off but I dont know if there are any flights av-

I already checked, there is one in 1 hour and a half but you gotta be quick and maybe you'll make it by 9 or 10.

Ok I'll be there.

Fucking better.

I hang up without saying goodbye like always and immediately search up flights, buying them on the spot.

I run into my room in the hotel and grab my wallet, phone, keys and grab Hazel's present, no suitcase since I'll be coming back and I have a lot of clothes at home.

Brandon hears all the noise, coming into my room asking, "You gone go?"

"You know the vibes my brother," I answer, calling a taxi asap.

"We rescheduled the interview in two day, see you soon," Beandon says goodbye as I run out the door, giving him a little salute with my hand.

I quickly get to the airport, barely making my flight.

I fucking hate airplanes and flights.

It was hard to not seem rude as a ton of fans came up to me asking for pictures but I had to go quickly, as they asked what my present was for.

I simply called out, "My girl," as I jogged over to the boarding places, giving them my ticket and heading inside.

As I landed, there was no need for luggage pickup with only one thing in my hand. The present.

What is it?

I guess you gotta wait.

In the car ride, I think back to our phone call. She called me Caleb.

"Hazel called me Caleb, not Zion," I wonder out loud to Dylan.

"Oof, it's a weird habit of her, she rarely ever gets upset or angry at someone but when she does, Hzel never uses their name she usually calls them. Doesnt want the memory to stick with the person she knows so basically puts all the memories with a different name like a different person," Dylan explains, keeping her eyes on the road.

"I done fucked up," I shake my head.

"You got that right," Dylan agrees.

Making it back the the house at 9:53 pm, I unlock the door with my keys, Dylan following behind me. Music is playing. New Light. The song Hazel listens to that gets her hyped up, makes her happy no matter what.

Even if her boyfriend bailed on their anniversary.

Walking into the living room, I see her dancing with Biggie Smalls, her nose and cheeks a bit red with a couple of tear stains but not a lot, mostly wiped off her face.

"I'm sorry," I apologize, my hands in my pockets.

She looks up from the small doggo, and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Zion," She smiles runs over to me, hugging me hard.

The beautiful smile that I loved since day one. The one that makes me the happiest man alive. The one that makes me want to drop to the floor and propose to her.

"Happy one year anniversary, with many more to come," I hug her, a smile not able to leave my face.

"Happy one year anniversay," Hazel mumbles into my hoodie, hiccupping.

She looks up from my chest, glossy eyed and some noticable tear stains from before. Standing on her tippy toes, she stands up taller as I lean down to her height, placing my lips on top of her soft, pink ones with the classic taste of mint from her favorite chapstick.

My eyes shut, I quicken the speed from slow to a bit faster, my hands cupping her jawline while her arms are wrapped around my waist.

All my frustration from the whole fans situations melting as soon as I am with Hazel. She got that effect on me, ya know. Absolutely beautiful woman with an even mor beautiful personality.

I know she gets shit from fans for being with me or for looking white even though she identifies as her asian side. Well aware it doesnt affect her because she focuses on positivity of social media or gets off it but still. It makes ME mad.

In the back, Dylan takes a picture of us so we break apart, Hazel grinning with her chin up at me, her eyes almost fully closed. I cant help but feel an overwhelming feeling of absolute cuteness and plant mini butterfly kisses all over her gorgeous face.

Stepping back, I look at her outfit, a large tshirt that covers her short shorts and her beautifully long hair behind her ears, out of Hazels face.

"Today is the one day I will tolerate this much PDA," Dylan complains looking at the polaroid she took of us together.

"You know the motherfucking vioooobeeees," I cheer, grabbing Hazels waist from behind making her laugh.

She squirms a bit as I slightly pick her up, laughing.

I missed her, being on tour is fucking amazing but nothing beats being with Hazel.

Absolutely nothing.

Dylan once again quickly snaps a photo of us together laughing then walks over to our refrigerator, picking out an apple.

"Happy anniversary, I'm gonna head back to our apartment so yall can get your freaky on," Dylan jokes, grabbing her key.

I laugh and Hazel scrunched her nose in disgust. I know she loves it.

"Thank you Dylan," I smile at her, grateful for everything.

"Love you the most bitch," Hazel blows a kiss to her.

Dylan holds up a peace sign, leaving the polaroids on the counter as she walks out.

"Have fun fucking!" Dylan calls out making us laugh once again.

Walking over to the counter, I grab the polaroid camera as Hazel is on her phone quickly texting someone back. Putting it up against my eye, I position is to her and call out, "Hazel!"

She looks up from her phone as I snap the picture quickly. It is of her standing with her cute oversized shirt, showed a bit of her legs but she looked over naturally, her chapstick coming across as a lipgloss all glossy, her hair down her back pushed behind her ears very cutely, and most importantly her big, bright eyes that look like a deer caught in the headlights naturally.

Absolutely beautiful.

She laughs to herself, finishing off the text as it prints.

"Look at this girl, the most beautiful girl in the world," I look at the polaroid as it begins to develop, "Fucking luckiest man on earth."

Hazel shakes her head, humbly, putting down her phone and walking outside, into the back yard.

Turning around at the sliding doors, she cheeses at me and announces, "I have a surprise for you."

My heart starts beating getting excited and skipping over bringing my gift to where she is like a 9 year old after sticking the polaroid into my phone case.

Following her up some ladder onto the room, my mouth drops at the sight of everything. The hammock, tent, candles, flowers, its was all amazing.

"You did fucking not," my eyes stay wide, picking up a sunflower as she sits on the hammock.

"I did," She smiles, swinging slightly.

I place the sunflower in my mouth and salsa dance over to her making her giggle. Her giggles is like music to my ears.

We are mad in love.

God damn.

I scoop her up, sitting on the hammock and placing her next to me so we lie down side by side, my arms around her shoulder and her head rests on my chest.

"We gon marry each other," I say.

"Start a family," She adds, drramily.

I chuckle at the thought, "Mini Hazels running around, stealing all the boys hearts."

"Or girls," She adds laughing.

"Or girls," I agree.

"Or little Zions fucking around with girls or boys," Hazel imagines.

"Ya man ain't fucking anyone but your ass," I correct.

"Your right despite whatever the internet likes to assume," She nods her head.

"In the wise words of eggy the win, assuming makes an ass out of you and me," I quote, stroking her hair.

"Are you ok with the whole thing," Hazel looks at me, arranging some of my dreads.

"I've just getting sick of it. Maybe what they say is meant to be a fucking joke but it's still rude like shut the fuck up," I rant, aggravated.

Hazel nods her head understandably, "Some fans are like toxic friends. The kind that joke making fun of you and dont know how much it really hurts. The real shitty ones get upset when you start to clap back or say something it."

"God you're so fucking right, like in sick of it and fans be getting hella upset when I start chirping back like you should have fucking expected it," I get riled up, upset.

"I'm tired of kids on the internet spreading negativity for fun, unfortunately you cant take a break from social media since you are more famous than fucking beyonce," Hazel brushes her hand against my cheek.

"Amen to that," I sigh, annoyed.

"Hey but you always have me or the guys," Hazel scoots up closer to my head.

"My girl," I chuckle and sing, "My girl, my girl, my girl, talking bout myyyyyyy giiirrrrrrlllll."

She giggles, kissing me on the lips, smiling into the kiss. My hands lower from her waist to you ass, grabbing it slightly. My lips move fast against her, lustful. I mumble on her bottom lip, slipping my tongue into her mouth as she let's out a hot moan.

I slightly hold her butt closer to my ground area as I grind against her lightly, Hazel arching her back more into it.

Hazel places her hands directly against the hammock fabric right at the side of my head, her hair moved to the right side.

She leans in, sucking on my necks making me groan deeply.

Having enough, I ask, "Can we just fuck already?"

She laughs, nodding her head yes.

////////
Sorry final week is biting me straight in the ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.7K 82
A lovely big Prettymuch fan had nothing more in mind than to text her best friend letting her know one of the memebers were live. She goes on a PRETT...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š:...
353K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA โ€ข REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
20.5K 517 28
'I couldn't stop myself. I placed my hand on his bare chest. His caramel skin melted underneath my touch. He was hot, so hot. I put my other arm ar...