Call Me Dirty Minded

Od RebelleMysteries

Highest Rank #5 in Humour - Skye Einstein isn't your particular girl, even if she's the great grandchild of A... Více

All Rights Reserved
1. Amazeberries
2. What to Do & What Not to Do (New Kid's List)
3. Mr. Goddess or Mr. God?
4. Hit My Humerous
5. Ass Fetish
6. Paint Me Wet
7. Drool Over the Artist
8. Call My Family Eccentric
9. Ms. Coffee & Mr Delicious Italian Teacher
11. Suffocate in Squeezes
12. Le Butt Clutcher
13. Wet White T'shirts
14. Dirty Brownies
15. Surprises
16. Erotic Morning Voices
17. She's Excited He's Not
18. Girls Know How to Control the Balls
19. Boys in Lingerie
20. The Dirty Girl Got Me Whipped
21. My Anaconda Don't!
22. The Definition of a Real Man
23. Naughty Boys Always Have to Pay
24. Lights? Nah, Cookies and Batman!
25. The Smart, Strong, Horny, Naughty, Dirty-Minded and the Sexy
26. Sleeping Doritos
27. Beauty or the Beast
28. The Heart of Life
29. That is Zit!
30. The Fallen Angel
31. Kiss Me Slowly
32. Hello Badboy Bestfriend Awkward Hello Mr Goddess
33. You Chose the Right One
34. Cookie Thief
35. Borrowed Undies & A Road Trip
36. Dying a Virgin
37. F*ckbewb
38. C'est La Vie
39. Wicked Wolf and Little Red
40. Skye's Delicious Addiction
41. Soaked Mattresses & Mistresses
42. Entire Student Body Eating His Baked Goodies
43. Moans of Ecstasy
44. Hitting Hard Balls
45. Purchasing Diks & Dikheads
46. Upgraded Biters//Reduced Balls
47. Shrek is Loved in Cumberland
48. Wet Dreams
49. Goldilocks
50. Slipped Inside
51. Hits Runs & Regrets
52. Underneath the Erotic Fabrication Called Dustin
53. Dustin's Bulge
54. The Absent Truth
55. Dr Penny Trait
56. Buttered Her Muffin
57. Tattooed Heads
58. Twiddling Lips
59. Jiggling and Giggling
60. Oral Presentation
61. Period.
62. Fuzzy Holes
63. Jace Daddy
64. How to Cure a Hang Over

10. Perks of Showering Naked

17K 725 412
Od RebelleMysteries

Chapter 10

Perks of Showering Naked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I roll over my king size bed groaning to the annoying alarm clock of casual beeps, really beeps? Change the alarm tune next time Skye.

I fiddle my phone turning off the maddening alarm, but being helpless and lazy... I fell back asleep.

Sleep is great, it's calming, soothing, and especially in the mornings! Ugh. Yes. I'll just wait till my parents and brother leave then I can get out and eat, and miss school and watch Vampire Diaries.

Mmm sexy werewolves, vampires, hybrids... oh god.

I could feel myself drooling in my deep sleep, literally. My saliva spilling out one side of my mouth as I'm 3/4 dead, but since I'm unable to move and function my brain properly, I was stuck drooling all over my dolphin pillow. I couldn't help it, I mean I was in la la land and the calming slumber was amazing. So just let me drool on this pillow... It's not like anyone will know.

I was then lost in my timid mind of shirtless guys and rubbing oil on them.

"SKYE, FACE DOWN, ASS UP, THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO FUC- GO TO SCHOOL!"

Ugh shh, pleash, just shh. I couldn't make out the voice since I was still stuck in my sweet sleep but the more they shout the more I felt myself get closer to reality.

"EINSTEIN, UPPEDY UP UP! COME ON."

Please I beg of you, whoever you are. Let me rest, and forever hold your peace.

"Ugh, you Bish."

With that last sentence in mind I thought this selfish person of not letting me sleep would finally go away and stop World War III... but of course I thought that too early.

I felt my body get tugged from foot side, like some horror flick where their nails are dug in to stop them from getting dragged by some daunting inhuman thing. And that was what took my entire world back to reality as my body slammed down the carpet.

I moan with the little pain, luckily it was fluffy not boarded. With my eyes still shut I roamed my hands around the fluffiness, picking at it, poking it, feeling it; half asleep senses still in drive.

"Alright Skye, enough fingering the carpet and get yourself in the shower."

I rolled around with my back to the carpet, adjusting to the brightness. Ahh it hurts.

"It burns! CLOSE THE BLINDS! I'm Melting!"

Jace came in view walking above me as he combs his hair, mm ok that was sexy.

"Alright Edward Cullen, enough Oz for now and shower yourself with blossoms PLEASE"

I grumble making a tantrum with my feet and arms, frowning.

"Nu, I do not want to go to tha place where dey be sho mean and not let yew Dwar and Peint!"

I crossed my arms pouting like some 3 year old who didn't get the latest Crayola set. Jace chuckled picking me up by the waist and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Enough little miss, now shower and be a good girl and I'll give you your favourite Crayola set later"

I trashed against his shoulders with crocodile tears, "Nuu dis is tawture! I cannot handle lyf white now!"

He slapped my butt with a serious tone, "Skye Einstein, enough now or you will get more spanking. After all you do owe me quite a few rounds."

I went dead silent.

I shall obey the Master.

Before I get spanked.

I Obey Now.

"Yesh Mr Neviar."

He placed me down next to the shower and grinned, ruffling my hair.

"Good Girl Miss Einstein, now brush your damn teeth and clean yourself up."

He then left and shut the door, probably headed to my phone to play Flappy Bird. Wasn't that game like so 6 months ago? I shrugged then stripped down and went in the shower.

Mm blossoms and lavender SpongeBob soap!

I scrubbed all over my body while singing All Of Me. I could hear Jace groaning by the sound.

"SKYE SHUT UP! PLEASE"

I smirked while singing louder to annoy him.

"PLEASE, PLEASE SHUT UP"

"CAUSEEEEE ALLLL OF MEEE LOVESSS ALL OF YOUUUU"

I sang louder knowing my bad out of tuned voice would push his limits.

"I WILL COME AND SHUT YOU UP IF I HAVE TO!"

Haha, as if he will so imma just continue singing. I squeezed out the soap from my foamy hair while hitting the high notes.

"GIVE YOUR ALL TO ME! I'LL GIVE MY ALL TO YOU. YOU'RE MY END AND MY BEGINNING. EVEN WHEN I LOSE I'M WIN-"

My eyes bulged as Jace opened the shower door with a fuming and mad face. He took a deep heavy breath as he said in a serious tone, "Stop it Skye."

I smirked forgetting I was naked and replied cockily, "CAUSE I GIVE YOU ALL TO M-"

Jace gruffly grabbed my waist pulling me to him, blowing in and out his nose like a bull.

"W-w-what are you doing?"

He leaned down with an expression I've never seen in our 14 years of knowing each other. He glanced to my lips and back to my eyes with his grey green eyes so dark, it was as if it was a different person. I swallowed hard blinking a little too much, stop it Skye you look mental.

I felt his breath on my neck, heating it as the water drops down my body. It was then I realized the situation and so did he because both of our eyes bulged and he let go as I covered my hands over my um... down south and breasts thinking it would be enough. But sadly my C breasts didn't get covered much.

He stepped back as he looked down breathing in and out, hands on his head.

"Jace, dude...it's okay, I mean it's not like you haven't seen these before?"

He shook his head and breathed in and out again.

"Bikini yes, but last time naked? we were 9 and showered together. Not when you've... well developed.. ahem ah" He shut his eyes tightly mumbling sorry's.

I didn't mind him seeing me like this, I was comfortable around him, he WAS my best friend. I quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around me.

I walked up to him and held one of his cheeks as he covered his face with his hands.

"It's okay Neviar, I'm fine like this with you"

Jace brushed his hand over his face and looked down at me.

"Hmm... alright, does that mean I get to see you like this more?"

He gave a sly smirk as I slapped his shoulder playfully. My weird perverted Jace is back. He chuckled kissing the top of my head and walking back in the room with me lagging behind fubbling with the towel.

I coughed raising an eyebrow at Jace.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Turn please"

He groaned pouting. "I see you naked and you still tell me to turn around? Weren't you the one who said you were comfortable with me? Grr no fair!"

I smirked shaking my head. "Turn Neviar"

He growled turning around like my personal little bitch.

What a good boy.

Jace's POV~

I turned staring through her turquoise sill window that viewed Mr Friggen God Shit's one. The asshole who's trying to play with my Skye. The asshole who WANTS my Skye. The asshole who wants to get in and hurt her and take her away from me. My Skye. She is mine.

Okay, no joke. Skye is seriously mine, we are pretty much engaged. At age 7 I proposed to her with cheerio rings, so we've been engaged for 10 years now. Holy shit that's long.

I then pictured Skye naked in my head. Oh god stop it Jace, f*ck. Stop it you son of an accurate b*tch. I groaned slightly rubbing my face with my hands. I was so damn close to kissing her. Did she notice? Because afterwards she acted like it wasn't a big deal? I mean... what was I thinking!?

Stop it Jace! Don't think about her hazel eyes... do not think about her small tan petite voluptuous body and oh my god... those boo- no stop it, don't you dare think of the way she smiles, or the way she dances crazily in the room and still looks beautiful, stop it, ugh, stop thinking about the way she laughs at your lame jokes, or the fact she's extremely dirty minded and takes everything you say wrong. Stop it conscious, stop it brain, stop it mind, and stop it Jace. Shut up.

She is your damn best friend, you really think she'd ever consider you any more than that? You are out of your mind man.

I shut my eyes tightly breathing in and out heavily, the only thing that really calms me other than Skye. I open my eyes seeing her reflection off the window.

Oh god, she's trying to find a bra... oh god, oh god, oh god. Stop f*cking mangirling Jace.

Ugh, and those back dimples... f*cking sexy.

Stop it.

I intently stared at her through the reflection as she picks up her turquoise sports bra trying to fit it on. I don't understand how she would want bewbies like Brooklyn? I mean there's small bewbs which are like... okay not so good. But then there's Skye's, which are a little over average, which is perfect and mm yum. And then there's Brooklyn's that are like a f*cking cocoon or some racoon's nest of poached eggs. The girl is obviously taking some steroid in her bewbs, because I swear. Last year it was like a deflated balloon.

I regained focus back on Skye as she fits her bra on her with faded light blue ripped jeans that suited her tan complexion. She shuffled in her cupboard draw weird thing looking for a shirt.

I looked down smirking.

"You can be shirtless for the day love"

I heard her adorable chuckle as she muttered sarcastically, "Oh of course you'd like that"

Little does she know, that I meant it. So so much.

I turned shrugging, and sat on her bed knowing it was safe to look now, even though her cute toned tummy was revealed. Ugh, so hot.

She turned around popping her hip a little sassy holding up two tops, one 'Hall of Shame' with a basketball and hoop that's faded black and the other, a navy and black flannel top. Eh, I'm not a fan with fashion but with her? F*ck me dead, all of them suit. She's sexy with anything she wears and I mean Anything.

I spread out my hands as she came and sat on my lap cuddling in my chest as her wet hair falls on my shirt. Ah cold, cold, cold. But she smells nice. But Sh*t wet, wet, wet.

She laughed her machine gun laugh knowing she was soaking me. I growled in response wrapping my arms around her petite tummy and pulling her in my arms.

"Meany" I pouted as she looked up at me with those deep big hazel eyes, she smiled softly.

Ugh, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, shut the f*ck up.

I leant down and rubbed her nose with mine, Rudolph kissed is what we like to call it.

She giggled then went serious, "No really though, flannel or tee?"

I shook my head smirking, "Option C, shirtless"

Skye thrashed in my arms a little laughing.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if the whole student body were to stare me down like some cookie?"

Oh god, her love for cookies is going over board; this beautiful weird human is way too over obsessed with cookies. For a baked dough with chocolate chips.

I wiggled my nose making her laugh, "Fine. Hall of Shame."

"Good" she smiled and pulled it over her head then heading to her sneakers, putting on some faded black chucks.

"Fooorrrrk! These are getting harder to put on. I no likey" She pouted like a baby panda as she finally slipped her last shoe on.

"Oh well, suck it up cookie bish"

"I will gladly suck cookies!" she responded with an evil grin. I chuckled grabbing my car keys on her desk.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

I threw her bag over my shoulder as she threw mine over hers and grabbed our phones. We were mid-way down the stairs when Skye screamed out.

"WAIT!"

I turned to her overly dramatic stunned face as she ran back to her room. Oh god... oh well I'll use this time to think about he-

"GOT IT!"

Skye ran down with a hazel green beanie that popped her hazel eyes out. Okay this girl loves beanies too, and cookies, and the word amazeberries. Mental bish. I love her though.

I hope she didn't know I mentally said that, if she did... oh f*ck her hits hurt.

She turned around once we were out the door and raised her eyebrow at me.

"What?" I questioned.

She slightly shrugged replying, "Nothing... I just feel like you said the word amazeberries"

What the actual ... let me use that meme, Dafuq? I shook my head eyes slightly betraying my hidden no no. If she knows or feels I said her word, what much less of how I think about her?

Ugh, keep it together Jace. Just a lucky guess.

She smirked and gave tiger eyes at me.

Uh Oh

"I know you said it in your head, but since you said that to define my body that you were picturing, I'll let it pass this one time. " And then she hopped in my car with no other word.

Wow. She is wow.

Thankyou Skye, because now the image of your oh so very very nude body is back in my head. Gosh, the perks of being best friend's with Skye, and her showering naked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.8K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
27.1K 175 20
Loving someone secretly is never in Skye's wish list. .she have a devil may care attitude. .people who is close to her said that she's a prodigy. . B...
743 16 86
Jace has been struggling for a while now. With a 5 year old sister,a 2 year old brother, dead mother, and alchoholic father this 16 year old has been...
73 11 6
#TLAParticipant2018 "Quotes Mackenzie" tells the story of Bobby Mackenzie. He's the youngest child of Lindsey Mackenzie, his single mother. Bobby is...