Zodiac World

By TataKawaiiV

In London, supernatural events have been happening for a year. Each month, a person underwent a very painful... More

Introduction
Fire signs
Earth signs
Air signs
Water Signs
Chapter 1 : They shouldn't know
Chapter 2 : Some weird peoples
Chapter 3 : Not so pleasant ride
Chapter 4 : Pessimist guy
Chapter 5 : Training day and a sad friend
Not a chapter but read anyways
Chapter 7 : Water signs battle
Chapter 8 : Earth signs battle
Chapter 9 : Fire signs battle
Chapter 10 : The party
Chapter 11 : Dangerous duo work part 1
Chapter 12 : Dangerous duo work part 2
Chapter 13 : Broken heart
Chapter 14 : Meeting him
Chapter 15 : What? School!
Chapter 16 : Parent's visit
Taaaaag
I-I have friends??
Chapter 17 : Crying endlessly
Chapter 18 : Anime beach day
Chapter 19 : The torture
Chapter 20 : Leader's love

Chapter 6 : Air signs battle

1.3K 34 9
By TataKawaiiV

Gemini POV :

Oh dear God! I'm so fucking relieved. Guess what happened, i finally got to summon my twin, thanks to Orion. 

This morning, i got up earlier to ask Orion if she could helps me with my powers. Thankfully, she accepted. 

We spent maybe 1 hour training hard. And i just achieved what i wanted so badly. It only took some concentration and above all, will. In fact, that exactly what Orion said to me.

"Libra and Aquarius should be coming soon, i will explain what you'll have to do today. I'm really proud of you." I'm about to thank her when the door open with Libra and Aquarius walking in.

"Good morning Orion, and Gemini." Libra says, she look really happy today. Bro, she is happy everyday. Aqua, on the other hand, look really determined and i don't even know why. It's only the morning. How can someone be like this in the morning?

"Good morning." Me and Orion answer at the same time.

"I hope you're all ready for the battle of the elements." We all exchange a confused look. Orion, seeing the confusion in our faces decide to carry on.

"The battle of the elements is a battle, obviously, where all the people of the same elements must fight each other. We'll see at the end who is the most powerful among you three. And later, there will be a huge battle with all the signs. I'll explain the reasons another time. But for now, you have 30 minutes to train alone in a room and try to find a way to win."

She then carry each of us in a room.

After the 30 minutes...

We are walking around the school, Orions leading the way. We are going to the arena outside the school to start the battle. There are still a lot of things we need to see in this school. I'm downright sweating and fiddling with my fingers.

"Stop being so nervous." Aquarius must have noticed me stressing out.

"I can't. We will do a fucking battle!"

"I know. You're worried about winning?" She asks me. 

"Not really, just a little bit."

 "Don't worry, you can probably beat Libra, not me but for Libra you surely can. And after there is the battle with the other signs. Cancer, Virgo and Pisces will be easy to beat. I'm sure."

"Aqua, don't understimate them."

"I'm not, and i'm gonna prove it." She is anyways winning the fight that she get into, that's why she is so confidant.

We were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't notice the huge arena in front of us. It has a circle shape and there were sits all around. Orion make us enter in it and then turn towards us.

"The first battle is gonna be Aquarius VS Gemini. The last sign standing up will win. And don't worry about hurting your friend, the Zodiacs heal easily. At least on this battle."

Orion and Libra then go sit on the farthest seat from us.

This is gonna be hard. Really hard.

Third POV :

Gemini breathes heavily. He was scared.

Aquarius has a smirk on her face. However, she was ready to win.

The pressure increase when Orion is counting.

"IN 3...2...1...GO!"

Aquarius then sprints towards Gemini with a huge speed. But before she could transforms and screams her attack name, Gemini flies in the air.

"TWIN DIVISION!"

Still flying, Gemini divides into two and has a transformation. Both are back to back, having a shining sword on each hand.

(This is their outfits)

Aquarius, motionless, can't believes what just happened. Sha had calculated everything when she was training. Rage shows in her eyes, and she then flies toward the twins screaming at the top of her lungs.

"WATER BEARER TRANSFORMATION!"

A light shines around her and she appears with a beautiful mermaid tail, and a big vase filled with water.

She doesn't thinks much before launching her first attack.

"INFINITE WATER!"

She points her vase in the twin's direction. A huge amount of water comes out of it and go toward the twins. The water is still coming out and there are waves forming. It just send one of the twins on the ground, he looks like he can't get up. The other one, still in the air, shouts an attack name.

"GIGANTIC STORM!"

The wind seems to increase.It soon become a storm which went into Aquarius, throws her in a wall and take the vase of water away. She can't use water now. Not letting go of her fierce attitude and determination, Aqua, not badly injured, flies into one of the twins and kick him in the face before punching him hard in the stomach. The twin is send flying on the ground. Aquarius smirks in victory.

But before she can win, the other twin who was on the ground comes from behind and hits her with his sword and tackles her in the same wall violently. He then put her on the ground.

"You forgot the other twin." Gemini says his voice full of hapiness. The other twin just disappear and Gemini is back in his normal clothes. 

"AND THE VICTORY IS FOR GEMINI!" Orion shouts before joining them along with Libra who is smiling.

Aqua seems to be really shook. Gemini has beat her. She isn't as powerful as she thinks she was. But it doesn't stop her to win another time.

"Congratulations, Gemini." She says while coming back into her normal clothes.

"Thanks, Aquarius. You're not angry?"

"I can still beat the signs that i mentionned earlier, so no. And did you planned all of your attacks?" She was curious on how did he beats her. 

"Yep, me and my twin did telepathy." He looks so proud of himself, that make Aquarius smiles.

"You both did a great job, now the final battle is Gemini VS Libra. Good luck." Orion quickly finish before helping Aquarius up and taking her in the same seats where she and Libra were.

Gemini and Libra take place in the arena.

This time, Gemini is much more confidant.

And Libra still looks happy, a smile on her face. This disturb Gemini a little bit.

Orion starts counting.

"3...2...1...GO!"

Gemini immediately shouts to transform himself.

"TWIN DIVISION!"

He divises in two like before. Both go in each side of Libra, ready to run into her. When they start running, Libra jumps out of the way and the twins collapse in each other.

"SCALE TRANSFORMATION!"

Before the twins can get up, Libra make a little motion and only the right scale in her arm move. The twins are suddenly flying in the air. Libra, smirking a little, make that motion again and look at a wall next to her. The twins are send directly into the wall.

The real Gemini can't even attack back. Libra is really fast and her attacks are really powerful.

She then make another motion. This time, it's the left scale that move. The gravity come back and Gemini and his twin fall on the ground.

Since the twins can still get up, Libra repeats those motions again and again. She make them fly, fall on the ground and bump against walls violently.

At the end, they didn't even get to attack her.

The battle clothes of Libra disappear and her usual clothes take place.

They can hear the clapping sound coming from Orion and Libra.

"The winner of the battle is Libra!" Orion and Aquarius join them in the middle of the arena.

Orion, today, seems really childish.

Aquarius helps Gemini up who was back at his own self and keeps him up with his arm around her shoulders.

"Congratulations, Libra..." Aquarius and Gemini are smiling for their fellows air signs and hug her tightly. Orion looks like a proud mother and Libra have the biggest smile she ever had on her face.

"...You're the most powerful air signs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 52 28
All the signs were send to earth and live a normal live like other people. Till they know they're actually stars, and have to start war. Just like ev...
9.2K 132 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...
7.8K 330 60
Another world exists. A world above consisting of multiple realms. In this balanced universe, we explore the lives of a military group called the zod...
4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...