Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

His Father

1.9K 88 8
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric POV

It's been a month since Trey propose to me. Trey move back into the room with. We aren't arguing a lot like we use to. We haven't told anybody about the proposal yet cause I want to wait till my graduation. That's when everybody is going to be there. Trey went to an appointment with Gabriella. I haven't talk to her since she told us she was pregnant. I've forgiven her in my heart but I still want to beat her ass. I was getting ready to go out with the girls so we can go dress shopping for graduation and my party were throwing. I was in the shower when I heard the door close.

Tremaine: Baby where are you.

Lyric: Shower.

I finish up in the shower and got out. I wrap myself up in my towel. I walk into my room and Trey was sitting on the bed. I walk in front of him in between his legs. He wrap his arm around my waist.

Tremaine: What you doing?

Lyric: Nothing. I said putting my hands on his head.

Tremaine: Well we can be doing something. He said while squeezing my ass.

Lyric: I have class in an hour.

Tremaine: That's enough time for a quickie.

Lyric: After my test. I got to get all my studying in so I can graduate.

Tremaine: What am I getting out if that.

Lyric: This. I open my towel and Trey's eyes widen he had a big ass smile on his face. He grab me and threw me on the bed. I knew that was gonna happen. He got right to point. He pound into me.

Lyric: Shit Trey. Ahhhhh right there baby.

I grip on the sheets and arch my back. Trey went in me deep. We been having a lot of make up sex since we got back together. I was about cum. I flip us over and rode Trey. Trey's face was priceless. He smack my ass making me go faster. Trey put me in the face down ass up. He was hitting it from the back. He cum inside of me. I was about to cum. Trey laid me down and ate me out.

Lyric: Ah Sh.... Fu.....Tre.....Papì.

He was doing it so good I couldn't finish anything I was saying. I start cumming. Trey put two fingers in me. He kiss my neck. He went slower and I didn't like it at all.

Tremaine: You want me to go faster.

Lyric: Yes.

Tremaine: Say my name.

Lyric: Daddy.

Tremaine: Now ask me.

Lyric: Daddy go fas(gco)

My phone start ringing. I look at Trey and he grab my phone. He show me it and it was Dom.

Tremaine: Answer it.

Lyric: Now no finish what you started.

He answer the phone and put it up to my ear.

Lyric: Hey Dom.

Dom: Hey sis. I got some good news and bad news.

Lyric: O Umm shhhh really.

Dom: You ok there Ly.

Lyric: Yes yes I'm good.

Trey was pounding in to me again. He was doing this on purpose. I gave him a death stare and he just went faster.

Dom: I found Alain he is coming back soon.

Lyric: Ok Ahhhh Umm what what's the goo shit news.

Dom: that was the good news. The bad news is I can't come to your graduation. I have to go overseas.

Lyric: YESSS

Dom: Yes

Lyric:No

Dom: Lyric which one is it.

Lyric: Let me Ahhhh shit Ummm call you fuck back.

I hung up the phone and drop it on the bed.

Lyric: Why did you make me do that.

Tremaine: Cause you told me to finish what I started.

Lyric: Oooooo shirt daddy right there.

Tremaine: You want me to finish.

Lyric: ............

Tremaine: I didn't here you.

Lyric: Yessss but hurry.

Tremaine: Get in my favorite position.

I got in the face down ass up. Trey enter me slowly. After about 10mins we both cum again. Now we were taking a shower. This just have bad written all over it. I got out and got dress. I kiss Trey goodbye and left.

Tremaine: Baby where's your ring.

Lyric: It's in my drawer in the nightstand.

I found my engineering class. I took a seat. My teacher pass out our Finals. After about a two hour I was finish my test. It never took me that long to finish a test. I guess I was just stressing. I hand in. Y test after looking through it one more time. I left my class and I went to get something to eat. My phone start to ring.

Jason: Hey baby girl.

Lyric: Hey daddy.

Jason: I got some good news and bad news.

Lyric: Please tell me your coming to my graduation.

Jason: Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Lyric: So what is it.

Jason: The bad news is I have to have surgery on my knee. You remember the one that I hurt when I was cop.

Lyric: Yea I remember why are just telling me dad.

Jason: I'm sorry Babygirl I didn't want to put more stress on you. You have to much going on.

Lyric: I don't care what's going on with school or whatever. You know how I am when it come to family. You know I will drop everything.

Jason: I know you would just don't stress about it. Ok just focus on school right now.

Lyric: What's to the good news.

Jason: I'm getting married again.

Lyric: WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.

Jason: A couple weeks ago. I meet this women and she makes happy. She's not like your mom but I love her. Please understand.

Lyric: Yea whatever I have to go.

Jason: Lyric don't be upset.

Lyric: Dad don't tell not to be upset. it's been three years since mom died and your already getting remarried. You didn't even tell me. I thought we had a closer relationship but I guess I was wrong.

Jason: I'm not replacing your mom. I miss a lot more then you do.

Lyric: Why the hell would you say that. You know what fuck you dad and fuck your hoe fuck your damn marriage.

I hung up after that. I was heated. Why in the hell would be said that. I'm the fucking reason she's dead. Then he doesn't tell me about his surgery. Then he drops a huge boom on me saying his getting married. Who the hell does that. I calm down a little and paid for my meal. I got up and left. I went to my car and drove home. Trey wasn't home. I got out my car and walk inside. The patio door was open. I didn't leave it open. Trey wasn't here. I grab my gun and walk outside quietly. There was somebody looking at motorcycles I walk up behind them and put my gun to their head.

Lyric: Get up with your hands where I can see them.

?: You know you shouldn't be doing this.

Lyric: Who the fuck are you and why are you in my house.

?: You have a nice bike.

Lyric: I'm not gonna ask your ass again who the hell are you.

?: I don't think you would shoot your boyfriend's father.

Lyric: What. Turn around slowly.

He turn around and he look like Tremaine. He look scarier. I never meet him before. I didn't know if I should shoot him or just let him go. If he even leaves.

Lyric: Why are you here.

?: I want to see my son.

Lyric: So you broke into my house. How did you know I live here.

?: A little friend told me Lyric. I heard something's about your past. Past things that Trey doesn't even your brother doesn't even know.

Lyric: What's your name.

Cluide: My name is Cluide.

Lyric: What do know about my past.

Cluide: I know your father. I know he rap you when you four. He beat you when you would stick up for your mom Melody.

Lyric: You know know nothing about that. Now get out.

Cluide: You sure I could tell Trey if you want. Maybe he wouldn't marry you anymore.

I shot him in his arm.

Cluide: You bitch.

Lyric: Get the hell out or I will shoot you again.

I heard the a car door close. Trey's home.

Lyric: Get out now.

Tremaine: Baby where are you.

He start walking down the stairs.

Lyric: I swear if you move I kill you.

I ran out the garage and saw Trey.

Lyric: Hey baby. What you doing home.

Tremaine: I left my meeting early. I had a feeling something is wrong. Why do you have blood on your shirt.

Lyric: Looks down at shirt. Ummm I your father is in the garage.

Tremaine: WHAT. Lyric go inside.

Lyric: Trey no I'm coming with you.

Tremaine: I SAID TAKE YOUR ASS IN THE HOUSE.

I went in the house and change my shirt.

Tremaine POV

Tremaine: Cluide what are doing here.

Cluide: I came to see my son.

Tremaine: Get the hell out of this house and don't come back.

Cluide: I just want to see you and Alex.

Tremaine: You didn't want us in the past and you don't want us now.

Cluide: What about Lyric she seems like a nice girl. Maybe I could take her off your hands.

I punch him in his face. He fell to the ground. He cover his nose.

Tremaine: If you don't get the hell out of my house now. Don't you ever talk about Lyric or I will do more than punch you.

He got up and left. I follow him to make sure he left. I walk back in the house. Lyric wasn't in the living or dining room. I want into our and Lyric was in the bathroom.

Tremaine: Why didn't you listen.

Lyric: ......

She walk pass. She went into the closet.

Tremaine: Lyric look at me. I grab her arm and she look at me.

Lyric: Get off me Tremaine.

Tremaine: Why didn't you listen to me.

Lyric: Trey your hurting my arm.

Tremaine: Answer my question.

Lyric: TREMAINE GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME.

She kick me in the balls. I let go of her.

Lyric: DONT YOU EVER HOLD ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. I PROMISE YOU I WILL HURT.

Tremaine: Baby I'm sorry. Man you kick like a dude.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
80K 1.9K 38
This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mother. All she really wants is to be loved...
248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
5.2M 138K 23
Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved Warning: Contains explicit sexual content for mature audiences only. A/N: THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDI...