One love, One Dream, One dire...

By Biebrauhl1D

Megan was just a normal irish directioner before she met Harry and exchanged numbers, Will Megan and harry fa... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29: - I can't loose you.-
Chapter 30:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 31: -yes or no?-
read:
Epilogue!
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
READ

Chapter 21:

8.8K 39 9
By Biebrauhl1D

A/N: heres chapter 21, sorry it took ages for me to upload, I was thinking about the ending.. 

Fan, vote, comment! 

-katie x 

*Harry's POV* 

I woke up to the sound of someone vomiting, I looked beside me and Megan was gone I guessed it was her. 

"Megan, you okay?!" I said running into the bathroom.

"Yeah fine."

I walked over patting her on the back and pulling her hair off her face.

"Everything's going to be alright babe." I smiled

"No, its not."

"Don't say that because it is. Your going to be fine."

Just then my phone rang..

"I'll get that be back in a second."

I walked back into the room picking up the phone.

-on the phone- 

'Hello?'

'Hi harry, i'm calling about Megan'

'yes?'

'You need to bring her in to hospital tomorrow. The results are worse then I thought, She is going to have to start medication earlier then i thought.'

'Oh, how bad is it then? Were in Ireland now. Then we have one more show in Turkey before we go off to Russia.'

'I will tell you tomorrow, and okay. I will tell you the medication that is to be continued when your in Russia.'

'Okay, we will get a flight for tonight and be at the hospital tomorrow, thank you'

'Thank you Harry'

I hung up the phone and walked back into Megan who was sitting on the bathroom floor crying.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"The doctor."

"What did he want?"

"He just said you need to start your medication early, so we have to leave tonight.." 

"Oh, well if its going to make me better."

"It will.." I half smiled.

I didn't want Megan to know about her condition getting worse, and she was not going to find out either. I looked at my phone to have a message from Zayn.

'Why did you just walk out on the tour? Its all over twitter and the press are going crazy thinking you left the band.'

I replied:

'I'm im Ireland with Megan she was homesick, i'm home tonight.'

I got no reply, I knew he was angry at me. But Megan was worth it, being with her made me so happy.

"Should we pack?" Megan laughed.

"Yeah, come on!" 

*Megan's POV*

 Harry picked me up to help me up,  I wonder why I have to start my medication earlier?  I did what the doctor told me to, which was rest. I'm fine really despite my weak state, and my never ending vomiting. 

I got dressed into a grey tracksuit end and a cream hoodie, I put on my shoes as Harry booked our flight online. Its in a few hours so we needed to leave pretty soon. I tied my curly hair up into a loose bun with pieces sticking up here and there. 

"Harry will my medication hurt?" 

"I don't know, you will be getting needles." He said looking up from the laptop screen his face full of concentration.

"Oh.." 

Oh is all I could say, i'm terrified. I hate needles they make me scared just looking at them. I could feel my eyes water, my lip trembling. 

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I said running out of the room.

I got in and closed to bathroom door, and sat on the floor. I didn't want Harry to see me crying, I didn't want him worrying even more. I don't think it's fair on Harry, he should be off living his dream. Not caught up on me, sick. 

Maybe Harry was better off with Abby? She obviously loves him. I love him so much I just can't hurt him anymore.

I finished crying, wiping my tears with my hands when I heard a knock on the door, It was Harry.

"You alright babe?"

"yep, fine! I'm just washing my face then we can tell my mam then were leaving." I lied.

"Okay, i'll go down to Caroline now."

"Okay."

I turned on the tap throwing the freezing cold water on my blotchy pale skin. I brushed my teeth then walked back into the room trying to drag the suitcase. Not a chance I couldn't even lift it off the bed.

*Harry's POV*

"Caroline? I need to talk to yo before Megan comes down." 

"Come in here, what's wrong?"

"The doctor rang me today saying Megan's results showed shes worse then he had thought, which means she has to start her medication earlier so we have to leave, tonight."

"Is she going to be okay though?!" She panicked.

"I hope so."

"Please don't say this Harry no." 

"I wish it was just some kind of nightmare but it's not." 

"Mam?!" Megan interrupted.

"Yes love?"

"We have to leave tonight, I have to start my medication tomorrow for some reason!" She srugged.

"I know Harry just told me, you will be okay. I wish I could go with you but there's no one here to mind the house, or hazza!" She said trying to laugh it off.

"I unerstand." Megan smiled.

"Come on babe we better head." 

I walked over to Caroline. Giving her a hug.

"Don't tell Megan about this okay? she is already scared enough i'll keep you posted on her." I whispered.

"I wont, thank you Harry."

I walked up into Megan's room saying my goodbyes to Hazza who was still asleep on the bed. I took the two suitcases down the stairs.

"You ready?"

"yep!" Megan said poping the 'p'

"We will see you later Caroline! I'm going to make sure she's okay." 

"Bye!" Tears were streaming down her face as she closed the door.

When we got into the taxi which was dropping us off at the airport i looked at my phone. I had another message from Zayn:

' I need you, when are you home? '

' Im on the way now. Why what happened?'

' I cought Jodie cheating on me with a guy from the club we went to lastnight. '

' Did you break up? Is she gone home? Aw im sorry:/ '

'Yeah, she's just left now. Im heartbroken.'

'Aw man i'll be there soon just getting to the airport don't worry' 

I showed Megan the text messages.

"How could Jodie do that to Zayn?" 

"I've no clue, he really loved her." 

"I know poor Zayn."

We got into the airport dropped off our bags and waited for the flight to be called.

"Hungry? I asked.

"Yeah, i'd love some M&M's!" 

"I'll get them for you now." 

"Thank you Harry, your the best boyfriend anyone could have asked for!" 

"Aww!" I smiled.

I walked over to the vending machine and got Megan's M&M's and a bottle of water for myself.

-flight 567 is ready for departchures, please board the flight.- 

"Come on Megs thats us!" 

She took my hand as we boarded the plane, there was paps outside waiting for us to leave the building. How did they kow I was in ireland?

"Harry! Harry! why did you leave the tour?" This big board man asked me with his camera in my face.

"Did you leave One Direction?" Another asked.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GOD SAKE!" I screamed at them before I boarded the plane.

"There so annoying." 

"I know, I like it when your angry!" Megan laughed.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

After a few minutes and the usual routine of the air hostess the flight took off.

"You know I'm not that scared of flying anymore!" 

"Oh Yaay! Well done!" 

"I know, now that i'm not terrified, it's boring."

"It always has been!"

"Entertain me!" She winked.

"Not here." I winked back.

"Hey i've an idea!" 

"What?" I asked.

"Well I have M&M's so I throw it at your face and if I get it in your mouth I get 50 points, If I hit offn your nose 15, eyes, 10, forehead 5!" She smiled.

"Okay you first sounds like fun."

She handed me the bag of M&M's.

"Ready, open your mouth!"

She opened her mouth as i threw the M&M at her aiming for her mouth, I missed. I got her nose.

"15 points for you!" She laughed.

I had another go this time I got her mouth.

"JACKPOT!" I screamed.

Just the the air hostess came down.

"Sorry can you please stop throwing food around the plane and screaming, your disturbing others."

"Oh, were very sorry." Megan said trying not to giggle.

She walked away leaving Megan and I laughing our heads off.

"That was fun." She said still laughing.

"I know!" 

She calmed down after a while leaning her head on my shoulder, falling asleep.

I texted Zayn:

'Were nearly there!' 

I was so worried about him, I didn't care that your not supposed to use your phone on a plane..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...