Obsession Of A Psychopath

Von jazzybella15

A cold sweat ran down my face as he aimed the gun at my temple and stared at me with a psycho grin. "Hunter w... Mehr

Author's note
Chapter 1:The king
Chapter 2: Tainted
Chapter 3:Friend
Chapter 4: Movie
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: Brother
Chapter7: New York
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9:vixen
Chapter 10: steam
Chapter 11:Dark Trail
Chapter 12: Beating
Chapter 13: lesson
Chapter 14: Tea
Chapter 15: kiss
Chapter 16: Moring kiss
Chapter 17: His room
Chapter 18: escaping
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: Good night
Chapter 22: midnight drive
Chapter 23: Old times
Chapter 24: Secret admirer
Chapter 25: Skinned
Chapter 26: Anniversary
Chapter 27: Bevis
Chapter 28: Tractor
Chapter 29: Bullets
Chapter 30: Silver platter
Chapter 31:A vist
Chapter 32: Memory lane
Chapter 33: Brandon
Chapter 34: Payback
Chapter 35: Dinner
Chapter 36: Mom
Chapter 37: poster
Chapter 38:Bar
Chapter 39: Pacifier
Q&A
Chapter 40: Sick day
Chapter 41: Darma
Chapter 42: Weak
Chapter 43: Shares
Chapter 44:Mall
Chapter 45: Childhood
Chapter 46: Mafia
Chapter 47: Beach house
Chapter 48: Romantic Night
Chapter 49: Crush
Chapter 50: Curse
Chapter 51: father trouble
Chapter 52: Expelled
Chapter 53: Mr Plummer
Chapter 54: Suicide
Chapter 55: Couple
Chapter 56: dress up
Chapter 57: The party
Chapter 58: Mid-night swim
Chapter 59: FBI
Chapter 60: hospital
Chapter 61: jealousy
Chapter 62: Nightmare
Chapter 63: special vist
Chapter 64: Pilots
Chapter 65: Monthasry
Chapter 66: Drinks
Chapter 67: Nina
Chapter 68: Surprise
Chapter 69: Kira
Chapter 70: House guest
A/N
Chapter 71: Aced finales
Chapter 72: Breakfast special
Chapter 73: Engaged
Chapter 74: Congratulations
Chapter 75: misunderstandings
Chapter 76: Explanation
Chapter 77: breakfast fight
Chapter 78: waiters
Chapter 79: interview
Chapter 80: Danger
Chapter 81: Blue
Chapter 82: Evidence
Chapter 83: house arrest
Chapter 84: Bait
Chapter 85: Research

Chapter 19: escaped

5.6K 163 32
Von jazzybella15

Hunter's POV

"Yes sir the products are all ready for shipping, we just need your signature on these documents" what's his face said placing the documents on my table.

"I have to see them first don't I" I said leaning back on my chair.

"Sir don't you trust me and my judgment" he asked and I sent him a glare which made him zip his mouth.

"No I really don't, Mr?" I asked and he looked irritated with me.

"Daniel, sir" he said and Zack chuckled.

"We'll send someone to inspect it" Zack said.

We were seated in the conference room hearing some guys proposal for some partnership with some random company.

"Meeting dismissed, we'll continue this some other day" I said and everyone nodded then walked out.

"That was a boring meeting" Zack said stretching himself.

"We have another meeting at 4" I said and he groaned.

"I can't handle that-" he started to say but was cut off when my phone began ringing.

I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was one of the guards from home and they never called unless it was an emergency.

I quickly picked up as panic rushed through me that something bad happened to my beloved.

"What is it" I asked lowly.

"She ran away boss" he said and I stood up.

"What to you mean she ran away" I asked raising my voice.

"She escaped" he said and I throw my phone to the ground frustrated and angry.

Don't worry I had a back up phone.

"What happened" Zack asked and I took slowly breaths to contain my anger.

"Amanda ran away. That stupid little bitch ran away" I shouted then ran a hand in my hair frustrated.

"Didn't she have the shock bracelet on" Zack asked pissing me even more.

"No, I took it off her a couple of days ago because she was bruised. I have to find her" I said as I began walking towards the door.

"I'm coming with you" Zack announced walking besides me.

"Cancel my schedule for today. I'm going somewhere" I said to my PA without even looking at her.

"Tell Stella as well" Zack screamed before we went to the elevator.

Once we made it to the parking lot, I rushed to my car and Zack got in as well.

I began driving like a maniac,at an alarming speed.

"Maybe tone it down a little" Zack asked making me step on the pedals making the car go much faster.

"She escaped,she could be anywhere. The city it not safe what if she gets kidnapped,what if a car hits her, what if some hobo tries to rape her, what if she gets involved in some messed up shit" I said just imagining the ways she should get hurt.

'You are so reckless'

'She doesn't want to be with you that's why she ran away'

'She hates you'

'She's probably kissing some random guy'

"No, my Amanda wouldn't do that" I answered my thoughts.

"Uh Hunter you're going to get us killed" Zack screamed holding onto anything he could.

"What if she's hurt right now, what if some guy is probably trying to take what's mine" I said as I stopped the car just in front of my house.

"Just breath hunter, take deep calming breaths" Zack said and I did what he said.

"I'm fine now" I lied then got out of the car, Zack followed me as I entered through the wide wooden doors.

"Sir" the guard who called me said.

"How did she escape" I said griping his neck hard as he tried to break free from my hold.

"Sir, I found her trying to escape. She wanted to jump the fence but when I stopped her and started taking her back to the house, she snatched my gun and took me hostage. She said if we followed her we'd have to answer to you as to why she was dead" he finished and I retrieved my hand from his neck making him fall.

"How could you allow her to take your gun, she's never held one. What if she hurts herself" I said then kicked him in the stomach a couple of times.

"Sir please forgive me"he cried but that just made me even more angry.

" if I were to forgive you, would she come back"I shouted then delivered a kick where the son doesn't rise making him scream.

"Hunter, beating him up won't help. We could be using this time to try and think of where she could go" Zack said making me let out an angry growl.

"Dismissed, get out of here" I said and he didn't waste time.  He stood up and ran for dear life.

"She could be with the police" Zack said and I shook my head as I paced up and down.

"No,she couldn't take that risk again. What about Courtney" I asked making him think for a moment.

"It could be or maybe she went to Sam's" Zack said as I ran a hand in my hair then something hit me.

"Or her brother, he's still in town. Zack you go check Courtney and her old flat out while I go check on Sam and her brother" I said and he nodded.

"Keep me posted if you find her" Zack said and I nodded.

"Same here"i said rushing out the door.

I was beyond angry at her I was ready to burst, there I was thinking she was finally allowing me into her heart but no, she had to do all that.

She was so getting punished. All she had to do was tell me if she wanted go outside but no, she chose to go alone. What a brat.

Just thinking about the dangers out there made me actually feel guilty for allowing all that to happen to her. A lot of different things were running through my mind.
______

" oh hey Hunter, haven't seen you in a long time "Samantha said as I stood behind the counter.

" I was busy at work "I said trying to sound friendly giving her a small smile.

" you look like a busy man,what can I help you with handsome "she said sending me a wink.

" can you tell me where I can find Amanda "I asked and she frowned.

" I haven't see her for a couple of months now, she probably went back to her home town "she said as she stared into my eyes.

" oh I thought she was still around, thank you anyway "I said seeing that she didn't hesitate when answering so my beloved wasn't with her.

" it's no problem, you look bothered. If you need someone to talk to here my line "she said writing something on a piece of paper then handed it to me.

" I'll make use of this then "I said with a smirk making her turn red.

" I'll be waiting "she said with a wink.

" I'll be going then. Thanks for everything "I said walking out of the store.

I tore the piece of paper then continued walking to my car. If I didn't find my beloved by sunset, Sam would have been my new target. I mean how could she be seriously flirting with me.

I walked to my car and just before I started driving my phone started ringing;taking it out I saw the caller ID and answered.

" Zack did you find her "I asked but there was a slight pause on the other end.

" I'm sorry man but she isn't at her old apartment nor at Courtney's. I found her her apartment was robbed like a week ago from the neighbors,the landlord even gave the flat to someone else "Zack said and I sighed.

"Samantha isn't hiding her as well, the only thing she was doing was flirting with me. If she isn't at any of these places then she must be with her brother" I said and heard Zack laugh.

"Probably but he's leaving today using the jet, I had someone look into it" Zack said.

"He's leaving today and he's taking the company jet" I repeated to him.

"I'll meet you there"he said before I hang up.

I started driving like a manic to my future bother-in-law's office. It wasn't that far from where I was and plus the Rate at which I was driving, I arrived there quickly.

I got inside the large building and went straight to reception,the woman there looked like she was in her thirties.

Once she saw me her face lit up and she started fixing herself as if I would have actually taken interest in her.

" Good afternoon Sir how can I help you handsome "she asked with a wink.

" I'd like to know if a girl came here to look for Mr Miller "I asked coldly with an annoyed face making her clear her throat.

" lot's of females come and go from his office "she said making my lip twitch in annoyance.

" she has beautiful green eyes, raven black curly hair, her sink is lightly tanned,she is about 5'4 and has a  curvey body,she was probably wearing black "I described quickly and she nodded her head.

" yes,she's on the roof with Mr Miller, she came here three hours ago"she said making me nod.

I made my way to the elevator and press on the roof button. I was pacing up and down the dam thing as it started going up.

The building was pretty big and contained a lot of floors so it took some time for it to open on to the roof.

When I got there, I saw the jet was still there meaning my beloved was still in the building. I sighed slightly as I began thinking of ways to punish her.

She was turning out to be s huge challenge, why did she have to leave the house;she would have hurt herself for crying out loud. If she needed time away from me, why didn't she say so.

I waited for a couple of minutes till I saw them walking out the elevator. I hide behind the huge sign there that had the company name.

I looked at my beloved and she looked beyond terrified and nervous as she quickly walked to the jet. She was about to go in but her brother stopped her by placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You seem pretty excited to leave are you sure nothing happened to you here"my overrated brother in law asked.

"Nothing happened, I just really want to see our little sister again and forget that the past few months happened" she said, he was about to say something when another man walked to them.

It surprised me why she didn't tell her brother about what I did to her,it went to show that she cared a great deal for me. Don't get me wrong, her brother was no much for me but it just felt warm inside knowing she was trying to protect me.

"Everything is ready sir, we can start off to San Francisco" the man said and the two nodded then got inside.

I had the opportunity to stop them but I didn't, I just stood there and watched as the jet slowly took off.

"You're a good for nothing you couldn't even keep her here"

"She's gone forever"

"She's never coming back"

"You're so pathetic. She left you"

"She left you"

"She left-"

"Shut up,shut up" I screamed dropping to the ground as I placed my hands to my ears.

"You can't silence me,she never loved you"

"She was only playing you"

"She's never coming back"

"She's gone-"

"No, no I can not be separate from my beloved, she can't. no" I chanted to myself.

"My beloved will be with me, no one will hurt her, she's mine; all mine. No one has the right to take her from me" I said as I began laughing.

"Hunter" I heard Zack's voice shout but I didn't answer back.

"She's mine,she all mine" I said then a short time later Zack found me.

"Hunter where's Amanda" Zack asked and I pointed to the direction they went in.

"She's gone" I said and Zack frown his eye brows.

"How did you get here late" he asked a little angry.

"I let her go" I said then began laughing.

____

"Why did you let her leave" Zack asked as soon as I sat down on my couch.

"I don't fucking know Zack, I don't know" I shouted practically pulling my own hair which was all messy.

"Wow come down Hunter, you tend to hurt yourself when you're this upset. Here have this" he said then handed me a bottle of water.

"I have to get my love back, she has to be with me because she's mine and I will kill anyone who stands in my way" I said after I drunk the entire bottle.

"Hunter-" Zack started but I cut him off when I made a call.

"I need you to book a flight to San Francisco right now" I said to my PA.

"OK sir,is this a business trip" she asked.

"I'm moving to San Francisco, I'll be working in the branch over there" I said and I saw Zack widen his eyes.

"But sir-" she started but I couldn't hear what she said because Zack snatched my phone away.

"Don't make any plans yet, we'll get back to you" Zack said then hang up the phone and tossed it to me.

"What the fuck Zack" I asked standing up as I took in deep breaths to control myself.

"You can't just suddenly make such a drastic discussion with out thinking about it and all for a girl" he said making me clench my fits.

"Zack I have to do this, one way or another I would have still ended up there,my father is there isn't it. I'm going and you can't change that or stop me" I said making him sign.

"Who said anything about stopping you, I'm coming with you" he said competently shocking me and making all the anger vanish.

"You'd really do that" I asked and he nodded.

"You're more of a brother to me, where you go I go remember. You'll probably need your best friend there to support you right. We stick together I've got your back and besides I won't let you have all the gang fun in San Francisco alone, I also want some action" he said making me give him a bro hug.

"Thanks, I really need my best friend by my side right now. I don't know what I'd do if you weren't by my side" I said pulling away

"You'll never find out because I'll always be here to support and knock some sense into you" he said with a chuckle.

"And I'll always be here to support you as well and to drive you insane. Now call back Jennifer to arrange everything" I said and he nodded.

"What's your plan,fly back there drag her back here" he asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'll let her have a taste of freedom for a while. I'll play with her for a bit before I take her back" I said with a smirk.

"Oh this is going to be fun" he said and I nodded.

Fun and very bloody indeed.

______

Hey lovely readers.

What did you guys think of the chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and or share.

Peace

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

316K 2.6K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
1.8K 45 25
Amanda Rose Bella. Age 20. Working for a secret agency against the Mafia is assigned to kill the 2 mafia brothers, Adrian and Igor, Sidorvo. What hap...
250 25 6
"You're mine now, wherever you run I will always find you and you can never hide dear". He says while leaning to my ear and breathing his hot breath...
92.4K 2.4K 32
"You must be a very lonely person," I said. He leaned over to cup my cheek, and I flinched at his touch, but allowed it. "Maybe, but most people aren...