"BAD & BLASSY" | A YG STORY.

dehdeh78 tarafından

Laniyah Blair Jones a bad, rich and "Blassy" women from the Westside meets Bompton rapper "YG" As the their... Daha Fazla

Characters
Chapter 1: Flights & Thoughts
Chapter 2: Settling in
Chapter 3: day full of lyfe
Chapeter 4: Rams Game
Chapter 5: chilled night out
Chapter 6: Photographs
Chapter 7: Greetings
Chapter 8: "Were goinggg Shopping!"
Chapter 10: The Diamond ball pt. 1
Chapter 11: The diamond ball pt. 2
Chapter 12: After party
Chapter 13: another game
Chapter 14: home meal ;)
Chapter 15: late Night Studio sessions
Chapter 16: Breakdowns
Chapter 17: YG DAY
chapter 18: YG DAY PT.2
Chapter 19: High Blass B-bash
Chapter 20: Meeting Mama
Chapter 21: Ex's Attempt
Chapter 22: Dramas
Chapter 23: holloween
Chapter 24: Fuck ups
Chapter 25: lazy days
Chapter 26: Jelous much?
Chapter 26: together but better.
Chapter 28: bitch9ine
Chapter 29: Got bail?
Chapter 30: Free
Chapter 31: 4hunnid
Chapter 32: Life changes
Chapter 33: Boolin
Chapter 34: Trouble
Chapter 35: EXPLENATIONS & LOSSES
Chapter 37: AINT GETTIN NONE
Chapter 38: FUCK THE POPO
Chapter 39: KELLY
Chapter 40: SKRT
Chapter 41: NOT TO BE
Chapter 42: " A KDJ PARTY"
Chapter 43: "A KRIMINALS BHRISTMAS PRESENT"
Chapter 44: THUGS DIAMOND
Chapter 45: Y$B
Chapter 46: FAMILY FUN
Chapter 47: 'NYE'
Chapter 48: BITCH
Chapter 49: FUCKNG
Chapter 50: "RODEO"
Chapter 51: "MUSURD ON THE BEAT HO"
Chapter 52: "BLUB"
Chapter 53: "IM GONE ROCK YO SHIT"
Chapter 54: OVERWHELMING
Chapter 55: MURDER
Chapter 56: SALAD
Chapter 57: "DRUGS YOU SHOULD TRY IT"
Chapter 58: HOSPITAL VIBES
Chapter 59: LA BOOLIN
Chapter 60: DON'T LET MISS JONES KNOW.
SEQUEL

Chapter 36: UAE

1.6K 37 0
dehdeh78 tarafından

LAX

Friday 2 dec,  9:45pm

YG
Laniyah and I were currently at lax with Mitch, gloves and dj division. I still had some shows left on my tour.

I decided I wanted to bring laniyah here before, she tellin me she have abit of Mediterranean blood in her. Shit

As me and laniyah stood in the line to board the plane Mitch was on his phone, unlike us gloves was waiting patiently and division was probably somewhere in the line, I ain't know where that nigga always go.

"Nigga always gettin lost Mayne" I said to Mitch as he closed his phone.

"Probably gettin told off somewhere, with his big head ass" Mitch responded as laniyah laughed.

"True dat" I said while I pulled laniyah to my side, she was looking real good. I licked my lips and looked at her while she looked up from her kissing phone.

"Get off that damn phone would you" I said snatching her damn phone off her. "Kee" she said reaching for it. "You better stop trying because you ain't getting shit back till we land" I said. She rolled her eyes at me and smiled "you kan keep it Keenon, I love you" she said kissing my cheek. What the fuck.

We then boarded the plane finding our seats in first class, of course laniyah was In the same 'cabin' as I was.

She went in and sat as I followed. "Finally" she said.

"What" she said as I stared at her. "You looking real good girl" I said licking my lips pecking hers. "Thank you" she said in between kisses.

I shut the curtain and felt on her ass.

Me and my girl some freaks we do it anywhere. I don't give a fuck..

5hrs later

We was still in the plane we still had about 10 hours left, laniyah sleeping on my shoulder & I ain't know what the rest are doing, I think they asleep anyways.

Maybe I better catch some Z'z.

10hrs later..
UAE

We finally made it to Abu Dhabi airport, we was gettin in the car to head down to our hotel.

"Babbyyy" Laniyah said catching up to me grabbing my hand leaning her head on my shoulder.

"You still tired" I said "no your walking to fast I ain't wanna have to walk next to division, he keep telling me about his life story" she said as I laughed "shit I done heard that story I know how to tell it better than he can" I said as she laughed. Division always be tellin story's that litterly no one asks about.

We then hopped in out vehicle and got bomfortable. My photographer Emilio was with us so we was snapping and shit.

2hrs later

We finally made it to our hotel as I got a notification on my phone that was from Instagram. Seeing that Emilio posted something on his story. Must be some photos of us he took in the bar. (Car)

We had already came up the elevator, damn this shit is fancy. I forgot I still had laniyah phone so I thought I'd give it to her, but shit I still want her too hang with a nigga.

I slid the room card to lani and I's room I took our suitcases and put them in the room corner. I then sat on the bed and seen laniyah walk in and close the door behind her.

"Finally" She said laying down on the bed taking her clothes off. "I'm going to sleep don't bother me baby" she said getting under the covers. "Well shit let me join" I said taking off my shirt and pants leaving me in my boxers.

I hopped in the bed and got under the covers with her, I put my phone on do not disturb because a nigga phone be blowing up every two seconds, I pulled the covers under us and wrapped my arms around laniyah while she snuggled her little body into my chest and legs.

Then this damn girl started to rub on my dick acting like she ain't just had some and I thought she wanted to sleep. "You missin that dick already" I said. "Mhmm" she said as she kissed my neck. "That pussy betta be ready fa me" I said rubbing her pussy feeling her wet folds from her panties.

I then took them off as well as my boxers "wait come up here" she said I looked at her crazy my dick was in her face. She grabbed my dick laying down and put it in her mouth. She licked down and up.

"Shittt" I said while she struggled to get it all the way down her throat because of how we were positioned. "Cmon daddy give it to me" she moaned and put it back into her mouth while I thrusted it into her mouth. She brung her hands up massaging my balls while my cum dripped down my dick and onto her bare chest.

We then continued ;)..

——

"Uhh" I moaned as I thrusted in her fast while she scratched my back. "Mhmmmmm" she moaned loudly. "Keenon" she moaned again. "Damn yo shit wet as fuck" I said going slower making it last.

LANIYAH

I moaned as he thrusted into me, he was on top of me while his face was in my chest, "fuckkk" I moaned while he sped up, outside my pussy Was soaked with my juices and cum so I could hear every little noise, as well as his area was all wet from me.

"I'm gonna c-cum" I said feeling it build inside of me. I was on birth control so it was fine.

He then cummed in me while I felt a warm liquid drip in me. He took his dick out to see that it was covered with a while substance. Did I just cream? "You got my dick twitchin girl" he said as he pecked my lips getting up going to the bathroom.

YG
I was in the bathroom cleanin up abit, I put on my red shorts and I decided to put some on my Instagram story so I did.

Mayne I look fine.

Yeah I'm Too cocky so what.

I came out of the bathroom And later back down in bed. I decided I wanted to post on my Instagram story my new track. So I did u made sure laniyah wasn't in there because she was naked.

(If you guys seen his story where he was in bed singing along to a new song.. that's the video I'm talking about)

I then seen what Emilio posted on his story.

I then looked over at laniyah and seen that she was sleepin, damn my women was beautiful without no makeup, how I get so lucky. A sinner like me got someone like her. She really held a nigga down.. she the real package I mean she give me, happiness mayne I sound like I little bitch but I don't give a fuck, my daughter and mom love her already, and plus she got fucken Fire pussy and give me great ass sex I've never had in my lyfe.

She my bad & blasssy girl
Imma make sure I wife that..

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

198K 3.2K 23
delilah rae can't help but fall in love. she knows it's wrong. she knows not to fall in love with his best friend. but she does. she falls head over...
121K 3.8K 37
Arianna Spells is a sophomore at Paramount High School . With her over protective parents she still has a lil freedom. She mange her singing hobby...
66.9K 2.9K 38
A true introvert , with only two friends ,bad childhood memories, scars and a camera. Let's walk with Saint along her journey , as she learns how t...
563K 8.1K 28
The Title Says It All ;) © COPYRIGHT 2012-2014