Girlfriend: Freshman year

By jahapollo

It's freshman year and i'm not looking forward to it. all the same assholes from middle school will be at sai... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

12

144 6 0
By jahapollo

Thursday
Sean

It was lunch time and i was sitting at my table. I seen jah ain't come back yet and his sqaud was looking like some sad pups. I decided i should have some fun with them.

"Wer di fuk ya a go?" Lesbian number one ask me

"I see your emotional freak is still gone y'all mind as well give up must of killed himself"

"Ay wacth it nigga" the fat nigga said getting up i laugh pushing him back in his seat.

"Shut the fuck up and eat fat boy im done playin with y'all i told you ima make ya life hell." I grab kehlani up running down the hall

"KEHLANI" i look back and my boys where holding them back i ran to the back room in the field throwing her to the floor.

"Come on now tuff girl you was talking all that shit now look at you"

"I can't breath" she said trying to breath she pulled something out of her bag and i snatch it up

"Sean please i need"

I read the prescription it read
fluoxetine.

"What this for you poppin pills"

"Your the reason i take them sean please im getting dizzy"

Something in my heart told me it was wrong to wacth her so i gave them to. She pop it open and sat up trying to breathe right.

"KEHLANI" i heard her friends callin they were getting close so i ran off i ran until i was home.

"The hell you doing here boy" my pops said

"Fuck off man"

"AYE STOP DISRESPECTING ME LIL BOY"

"NAH FUCK THAT IM TIRED OF YOU MARCUS.....you think you can just control all the time im a grown ass man.

"Oh you grown then get the fuck up out my house nigga since you big and bag but come running back."

That was fine with me i went up stairs grabbing some clothes and my car keys. I could feel him wacthing me but i didn't care.

"Where you going to stay."

"With my boy chris"

"You going to stay with that fag"

"Nigga he ain't gay and stop with that word."

"I don't want a fag son sean i just want you to be the best person you can be."

"Whatever man leave me alone."

I walked out getting in my car i text chris to tell him im on my way to his place i just need a break from home to think.

Chris

"KEHLANI" i looked up and saw sean running with kehlani. I ran pushing bow off robyn.

"The fuck you doing chris you heard sean."

"I don't give a fuck anymore man im done being control by him robyn lets go." I grabbed her hand and ran through the school to the field i new that were he would be.

"Hol up now you want to help us dawg where you was a month ago when this nigga was talking mad shit" the big dude came up to me backin me to the lockers

"Stokely stop chris is cool sean don't care for either."

"He hang out with them tho"

"I have no choice he'll kick me off the basketball team listen enough about me we need to help lani." I ran off to the back room and they follwed

"KEHLANI" Robyn yelled i heard doorsteps and saw sean run off i decide to let him go.

"Oh lani baby" robyn pick lani up making sure she was fine

"We can stay at my place"

"That's cool nigga we got her" Stokely said

"No stoke it's ok you guys wouldn't have found me if it wasn't for chris.

They look at me for a minute then agreed. I showed them to my jeep and we all hopped in drving up the hill to my place.

"Damn this you chris." Robyn askd as i pulled in

"Yep all mine" we got out and i open the door hearing little footsteps

"DADA" my little babay girl said running my hands

"DADA?!" I turned around and they were all shocked

"Guys this is my daughter...royalty say hi baby."

"Hi" they all waved.

"Ok go play baby" she ran off goin in her room

"Damn chris you have a child how"

"Eh ex girlfriend anyway make yourself at home ok I'll go get change." I went into my room going in my closet and changed im happy to be home school is just too much right now.

*ding*

I pick up my phone and saw that i got a text from sean

Sean😒
-listen Marcus pissed me off im staying with you for a while promise I'll make it up.

"Oh fuck" i ran down but i was too late the door open.

"Ayo chris why you aint- THE FUCK CHRIS. He made eye contact with me he looked mad

"Sean you can't just come in my house like that my daughter here"

"Why these fags in here"

"Aye stop that shit" stokley got up grabbing sean up

"Let me go fat nigga chris do something"

"Im done listen to you sean"

"It's either they go or you off the team."

I look at them then at sean. If i get kick off my chance at the nba if off but keh and rob was there for me when i wasn't there for them i owe them this.

"Stokely get him out of here"

"NO....CHRIS I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO PLEASE" stoke slam the door and seam bang on it a couple time before leaving.

"The hell is all that noise" my mom came out seeing me and the gang.

"Chris what you doing home and who are th- oh my Robyn, kehlani hey" she went down huggin them

"I don't know what y'all doing here but please make yourself at home and chris behave yourslef" she walked off back into royalty room.

"Well fuck chris you didn't have to do that"

"Nah i did im tried of sean he needs to know he can't control noone."

"Well forget him man im only worried about getting jahseh"

"From where?"

"Me and keh going down to florida to get him"

"Wait you ain't tell me that keh?!"

"I was going to robyn but sean took me."

"Baby auntie ain't going to let us do that not during school at least"

"But we have to help jah."

"You can tell her you staying at my place" they looked at me with worried eyes

"I don't know keh"

"Listen robyn I'm going so either you come with me or not" she got up walking next to stoke robyn had anger in her eyes.

"Fine I'll come you know i care about jahseh too."

"Anyone else" stoke asked the rest if them nodded maybe i should go too i know me and jah don't talk but if he needs help im willing to be there

"Can i come?"

"Sure nigga why not you help us igt I'll get the tickets ready friday we leave."

"Hey here take my car" i threw them and he caught them

"Eh thank chris" him and three other guys walked out leaving me keh and robz.

"Well y'all can chill and I'll bring you home"

"Thanks chris"

"No problem keh"

Robyn

After Stokely and the guys left me and lani stayed and chilled at chris's place keh was playing with royalty while i stayed outside to think.

"Answer jahseh" i whisper as the phone ring maybe if i can convince him to come we wouldn't have to leave.

"Hey robz we going out to eat you coming?" I looked up and saw chris and royalty all dress up it was cute that they was matching.

"Yeah just give me a moment" he came out sitting down acroos form me and put royalty on his lap.

"It's jahseh isn't it robyn he is coming back will get him."

"I just- im worried about keh"

"Keh? Why?"

"She and jahseh they almost the same person espect he more proactive of himself and don't let noone bring him down. I just don't want to go down there and jah says he staying."

"But if jah is her friend she'll understand"

"I hope so chris this is started to look like middle school all over again"

"Nah what happen in middle school was worst i remember that. But you shouldn't worry will get him back here." He placed his hand on my knee and smiled i couldn't help but smile back.

"Ight then let's go eat then"

"Yeah fofo" royalty said

"Yeah roro you ready for food"

"Fofo" she said looking at me

"Fofo fofo fofo" i chanted making her join me

"Nice robyn now she gonna say that the whole way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 2.6K 22
๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’™.
3.9K 107 18
If you thought high school sucked collage is a bitch.
169K 5.2K 16
๐๐๐€๐Š. โ› You ever heard of being gay for pay? โœ ยฉ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐ฅ๐”๐Œ๐๐†๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐’, 2018. All Rights Reserved. - ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN DELETED.
87.6K 3.4K 40
read to find out โ€ขthis story is unedited ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ข