Definitely A Winchester {1}

By sleepyhaIo

"You know the rules." He said, raising an eyebrow in question, silently asking her to recite the rules. "Sta... More

CHARACTERS
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
I NEED YOUR HELP
ATTENTION

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

8.2K 263 32
By sleepyhaIo

||CHAPTER FOURTEEN // YOU'RE NOT FUN||

Deanna gasps loudly as Dakota stabs herself. Her gasp attracting everyone's attention.

Dakota's eyes flash yellow as she turns around to look at the woman, Deanna scrambles towards the Colt but Dakota waves her hand. Deanna flies through the air with a scream, she tumbles over the table and onto the floor.

"Deanna!" Samuel yells, Dakota smirks before stalking towards the woman.

"Dakota, baby, fight it! You gotta fight this!" Dean shouts desperately, but the possessed little girl ignores him.

Deanna starts to crawl away, Dakota following behind her. The men strain against the invisible holds keeping them down.

Dakota follows Deanna into the kitchen before throwing herself on top of the woman. The little girl places her small hands on either side of the woman's head, snapping her neck. Dean's finally able to free himself, running straight to the Colt. Samuel gets up and they both rush into the kitchen. Dakota is gone, the only thing remaining is Deanna's dead body.

"No! Deanna..." Samuel sobs, throwing himself down beside her, pulling her body close to him.

"Mary." Dean says, remembering his mother. "Mary!" He shouts, running off through the house to try and find her.

<><><><><><><><><><>

The yellow-eyed demon stalks through the woods, approaching the impala. She can barely hear John and Mary talking before she runs to the passenger door, banging on it loudly. She speeds up her breathing as Mary opens the door.

"Dakota?" Mary questions.

"He's coming." Dakota says fearfully, her eyes wide and full of tears. She grips onto Mary's wrist, yanking her from the car. She pulls her along as John quickly gets out of the car, trying to get Dakota to let her go.

"You're hurting me, Dakota!" Mary shrieks as Dakota's grip tightens. She tries to pull away but Dakota secures her hold more.

"Hey! Kid, take it easy!" John shouts, crouching down to try and pry them apart. Dakota quickly releases Mary, latching onto John and snapping his neck quickly.

"No!" Mary sobs, falling down with him. She holds onto him and cries, Dakota simply watches them with disinterest.

She kicks John leg a little before her heads starts to pound. She grips onto it and groans loudly, stumbling away from the sobbing Mary.

"Dakota." Yellow eyes hisses, trying to shove the little girl into the back of her mind. Dakota coughs painfully before righting herself, locking Dakota behind a barrier in her own mind.

Mary looks over at the little girl, only to find her eyes blazing a pale yellow color. Dakota smirks, lifting her hand and waving her fingers tauntingly.

"You killed him." Mary says in a small voice.

"Oh, not just John, sweetie pie." Dakota says sweetly, placing her hands on her knees to lean close to Mary. "Mommy and little Dakota, too." She says unzipping the jacket she grabbed from Dean's car before leaving. The crimson blood stain standing out vividly for Mary. "They're all dead. Well, Dakota will be shortly. Little bitch just won't die." She chuckles.

"No." Mary whimpers quietly, shaking her head as her eyes remained glue to the blood patch on Dakota's stomach.

"Yep. 'Fraid so." She says cheerfully.

"You son of a bitch!" Mary hisses, her anger finally seeping in.

"Oh, sticks and stones may break my bones." Dakota says with a small giggle. "And they won't bring your family back either."

"I'll kill you." Mary promises, holding John tighter. "I swear to God."

"Oh, let's not get nasty." Dakota pouts, shifting around so she's sitting Indian style beside John's legs. "Now, look, we both said some things that we regret. Let's, uh...kiss and make up." Dakota grins lightly as Mary starts to sob quietly.

"I'll tell you what--I'll arrange to have lover boy here brought back breathing." Dakota proposes.

"My mom, too?"

"Nope." Dakota says, emphasis the 'p'. "Sorry, doll, that's not on the table. Think about it. You could be done with hunting forever. The white picket fence, station wagon, couple of kids. No more monsters or fear." Dakota promises softly, bringing her hand and laying it over Mary's gently. Mary's too distraught to even realize that Dakota's touching her.

"I'll make sure of it." Dakota promises.

"What? And all it costs is my soul?" Mary scoffs angrily, she rips her hand away from Dakota.

"Oh, no." Dakota disagrees, rolling her eyes slightly. "You can keep your soul. I just need permission." She continues slyly, looking at Mary with a wry grin.

They stare at each other in a tense silence. Mary thinking through the demon's words. "For what?" She finally asks.

"Mm," Dakota hums. "In 10 years, I need to swing by your house for a little something that's all." Dakota says quickly, running her words together.

"For...what?" Mary questions again angrily.

"Relax." Dakota snaps at her. "As long as I'm not interrupted, nobody gets hurt." She inform, looking Mary dead in the eyes. "I promise." Her expression turns more humorous and she winks at the Campbell woman.

Mary turns her gaze back to John with quivering lips.

"Or you can spend the rest of your life desperate and alone." Dakota adds. "Mary? It's a good deal."

The demon leans close to Mary. "So, what do you say?" She whispers joyfully.

By the time it's too late, Mary agreed to the demon's offer. The yellow-eyed demon hears Dean's care pull up so, Dakota quickly reaches out and grabs Mary. She slams her lips against the woman's. After a short second, Dakota pulls away with her eyes pale yellow and she turns to her dad.

"No!" Dean shouts, getting out of the car.

He raises the Colt angrily, but before he can shoot Dakota throws her head back. She releases a loud scream as the black smoke leaves her body and she collapses onto the ground weakly. She stops moving and her eyes are closed. Mary meets Dean's gaze tearfully, before the latter rushes towards Dakota's body.

John gasps awake, his eyes snapping open. Mary's attention is immediately drawn to him.

"Mary?" He questions in confusion.

"John." She says in relief, she cradles his face. She leans her forehead against his.

"Dakota?" Dean asks, falling onto his knees beside her. She doesn't move, his eyes water dangerously as he shakes her gently. "Baby?" He places two fingers on her throat, waiting for a few agonizing long seconds before he feels a faint heart beat. "Oh, thank God." He releases a sob and places his forehead against her head. He places his hands over her wound, it's been bleeding slowly, making him genuinely surprised that she's still alive. She whimpers in pain at the pressure on her stomach.

"I know, baby." Dean soothes, kissing her forehead gently.

A sudden hand is placed on Dean's shoulder, he gasps and whips around only to face Castiel's sad gaze.

"Heal her, now." Dean demands, moving so he can see Dakota's limp body.

Castiel stares at her, a pained expression covering his face before he crouches down and places two fingers against the girl's forehead. Her face screws up slightly before she sighs and relaxes.

"She'll be fine. She's asleep." Castiel informs, straightening up. Dean cradles Dakota tightly as Castiel's hand returns to his shoulder. The three of them disappear from the scene.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Dean's eyes snap open as he gasps awake, his jacket it placed over him as a blanket. He sits up, throwing his jacket to the side as he spots Castiel standing in the middle of the room, staring off out the window. 

He's eyes immediately scan the rest of the room before they fall onto a sleeping Dakota. He places his hand on her back and she shifts around, sighing in her sleep and snuggling closer to the pillow. He places a light kiss on her head, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment. He turns toward Castiel who hasn't moved.

"I couldn't stop any of it." Dean says sadly, his voice quiet because of Dakota sleeping only inches away. "She still made the deal. She still died in the nursery, didn't she?" He asks.

"Don't be too hard on yourself." Castiel tells him gruffly, not moving his gaze from the window. "You couldn't have stopped it."

Dean's brows furrow and he pushes himself up to stand, he turns towards Castiel slowly. "What?" He spits angrily.

"Destiny can't be changed, Dean." Castiel informs, finally dragging his eyes from the window he turns towards Dean. "All roads lead to the same destination."

"Then why did you send me back?" Dean questions airily.

"For the truth." Castiel responds. "Now you know everything we do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean hisses quietly, anger prominent in his voice as well as confusion.

Castiel's eyes move away, dropping down to the made motel bed beside Dean's. The Winchester follows his gaze.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asks the angel.

"We know what Azazel did to your brother. What we don't know is why--what his endgame is." Castiel says, ignoring Dean's question entirely. "He went to great lengths to cover that up."

"Where's Sam?" Dean repeats his question.

"425 Waterman." Castiel answers. Dean brushes past him and starts to collect his stuff, pulling his jacket on. "Your brother is headed down a dangerous road, Dean." Castiel continues as Dean gets ready. Dean grabs his gun, cocking it and checking his rounds. "So stop it...or we will." Dean stops moving, turning towards Castiel slowly at his threat.

The angel disappears.

Dean shoves his gun into the waistband of his jeans, grabbing his duffel bag before leaning down and gently picking up Dakota. She stirs a little bit before cuddling into his chest, burying her face in the crook of his neck. He places a hand on her back, pressing her closer to him as he tries to comfort himself. He nearly lost her, and he never wanted to go through that again.

Edited 4/23/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 12.1K 23
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...
23.5K 680 14
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the supernatural characters such as Sam and Dean etc. They belong to CW network. Warning: this book may contain coars...
107 8 12
Bobby has a daughter named Olivia. What happens when this hunters daughter and the bestfriend of dean Winchester falls I love with a powerful demon...
101K 2.9K 17
You've lived in the orphanage for as long as you could remember. You had no idea what happened to your parents, but you've always been here. You've...