Definitely A Winchester {1}

By sleepyhaIo

"You know the rules." He said, raising an eyebrow in question, silently asking her to recite the rules. "Sta... More

CHARACTERS
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
I NEED YOUR HELP
ATTENTION

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

8.1K 271 80
By sleepyhaIo

||CHAPTER THIRTEEN // SHE'S NOT OKAY||

Samuel walks back into the living room, finding Dakota staring blankly at the air in front of her.

"Kid, you alright?" He asks, walking towards her slowly. Her head whips around to face him, a wide grin spreading across her face as she tilts her head to the side.

"I'm perfect!" She exclaims, bouncing off the table. He nods slowly, watching her closely for a couple of seconds before walking towards the front door. She bounds after him, skipping her feet joyfully and humming a song.

"Liddy's a strong kid. She'll be fine." Samuel says, breaking up Dean and Mary's conversation. Dakota's grin is still firmly placed on her face as she watches the adult. "Are you okay?" Samuel asks his daughter.

"No, dad, I'm pretty far from okay. Can we go?" Mary shouts before storming off in the direction of the car. Dakota follows after her slowly, leaving Dean and Samuel to talk.

"Dakota, let's go." Dean says, passing by the Campbells car and heading to his own. Dakota watches Mary for a couple more seconds, her head cocked to the side in an almost wondrous fashion. "Dakota, now." Dean barks at her, she moves her gaze away from the blonde woman before skipping off towards the car.

She climbs into the back seat, giving her dad a wide grin. He gives her a weird look before shrugging it off, pulling off the curb as Samuel drives past them. He tails them back to the Campbell house, Mary storms off into the house and the men walk into the dining room. Dakota reluctantly follows her father, bouncing as she walks.

"We have to kill this thing now, or Mary dies." Dean says, looking through the curtains and out the window.

"What? How do you know that?" Samuel immediately questions, Dakota slowly paces the length of the table, watching them as she trails her fingers against the wood.

"I just do, okay?" Dean defends himself, flipping through John's journal.

"When?" Samuel asks, watching Dean frantically try to open the leather bound book.

"Well, maybe today, probably years from now, but it's happening--trust me." Dean says quickly, unlacing the string from around the book and opening it.

"So, what, are you some kind of a psychic now, too?" Samuel questions, Dean looks up at him and they stare at each other in tense silence.

Dakota giggles loudly, drawing attention to herself. The men watch as she spins around before stopping and staring at Samuel with a creepy grin. "No." She chirps cheerfully, before returning to her pacing.

Dean watches his daughter with narrowed eyes. She's never acted like this before, she's never been this overjoyed to watch him hunt a demon. He's about to ask her if she's feeling all right but Samuel calls his name, bringing him back to the situation at hand.

"All right, listen to me." Dean says, reluctantly moving his gaze away from Dakota and moving towards the table. He slams the journal down as he takes a seat. "Now, this is gonna sound a little...actually, it's gonna sound massively, massively crazy." Dean continues, moving his head to the side in an almost shrug like manner.

"Okay." Samuel nods slowly, urging Dean to continue.

"Mary is my mother." He informs.

"Excuse me?"

"And I am your grandson." Dean continues, ignoring Samuel's question. "Dakota here is your great granddaughter. And I know what the hell I'm talking about."

"You want to run that by me again, son?" Samuel leans forward.

"My real name is Dean Winchester. I was born January 24, 1979. My parents are Mary and John Winchester." Dean says, trying to get Samuel to listen to him.

"I don't have to listen to this."

"Mary gets killed by a yellow-eyed demon in 1983." Dean says, if they had been paying attention they would've seen Dakota's expression light up with pure joy. "Now, I think that this, what happened tonight, I think this is the moment that he caught her scent. Now, If we don't catch this thing now and kill it and it gets away..."

"Mary dies." Dakota finishes for him, looking away from the conversation and acting like she's not paying much attention as they look over at her.

"...So I'm asking you...please."  Dean begs.

Dakota dances around, leaving the room and catching a glimpse of Mary running across the front yard. She chuckles to herself as Mary crashes into John's arms. She watches them speak for a couple of seconds before John guides the crying woman into his car.

"Dakota." Dean calls, worried that she disappear. She grins widely as John pulls away from the house before she skips back to her father as he places that Colt on the table.

She walks close to him, her eyes planted firmly on the Colt as Samuel and Dean look through John's journal at the list. She moves her gaze to Dean, studying him for a couple seconds before opening her mouth to speak.

"Hey...daddy...can I see it for a couple seconds? I promise to be really careful." She says sweetly, she seems to struggle at calling him dad.

Dean stares at her with almost narrowed eyes, she's never asked him to touch a gun. She's never had much interest in them before. He places his hand on the Colt before sliding it away slowly.

"Sorry, baby. I don't let anybody hold it, you know this." He says, not moving his eyes from hers.

"I'm your daughter." She pouts, she pulls a puppy dog face that would put Sam's to shame. She even make her eyes teary, as she stares at him pleadingly.

"Nothing personal, Dakota." He says, putting emphasis on her name.

Dean and Dakota stare at each other before Dakota's face splits into a grin. "Sure it is." She says with a sickeningly sweet voice. "Especially when it's me you're trying to kill."

Her eyes flash pale yellow. Dean's face falls before she swipes her hand, throwing both Samuel and Dean's chairs away from the table and into a wall.

Dean tries to get out of the chair but quickly finds that he's unable to. He stares at his daughter's body, before his face turns into a deadly glare-his lips twitch angrily and his green eyes fill with hatred.

Samuel silently watches the exchange, trying to free himself as well. Dakota jumps onto the table, staring at the men with a smile as she places her chin onto her hand.

"Future boy, huh?" She grins, she slides off the table and slowly approaches them. "I only know one thing that's got the juice to swing something like that. You must have friends in high places." She stops directly in front of her father. "So, I kill your mommy? That's why you came all this way to see little ol' me?" Dean watches angrily as the demon smiles a grin that's identical to his own.

"Oh, I came here to kill you." Dean sneers, narrowing his eyes at the yellow-eyed thing in his daughter.

"Hey. Wait a minute. If that slug marries your mommy, are you--are you one of my psychic kids?" She leans closely to her father. Her voice soft.

She leans even closer, Dean pulls his head back a bit, closing his eyes and leaning even further away as she brings her nose close to him--sniffling along his neck.

"No. Not you." She says sadly, pulling away slightly-still remaining a very close proximity. "Maybe you got a sis. I mean, I know it ain't your daughter. She's in here screaming. Or maybe you have a bro." She continues on, not pausing to let Dean think about Dakota screaming inside her own mind, fighting for control.

"That's terrific." She grins. "That means it all worked out. After all, it's why I'm here." She moves her head around wildly and giggles childishly.

"So that's what this is about--these deals you're making. You don't want these people's souls." Dean hisses angrily.

"No." Dakota tsks in disapproval. "I just want their children. I'm here to choose the perfect parents, like your mommy."

"Why her?" Samuel whispers, speaking up cautiously. "Why any of them?"

"Because they're strong. They're pure." She giggles loudly. "They eat their Wheaties. My own little master race. They're ideal breeders." She nods along to her own words, like she's trying to get them to agree with her.

"Oh, get your mind out of the gutter." Dakota scolds, seeing Dean's face change drastically at the word 'breeders'. "No one's breeding with me." She pulls away, watching Dean for a couple seconds before continuing. Knowing exactly what to say to rile him up. "But Mary...man, I'd like to make an exception. Of course, I'd have to ditch this body, well she won't be alive much longer regardless." Dakota shrugs, looking away from Dean like she's talking to herself.

Dean strains to get out of the chair, glaring at the demon with hatred. Samuel's eyes fall on Deanna so he brings the demons attention onto him.

"So, why make the deals?" He ask, Dakota whips around to look at him. Her head moving side to side in an almost confused like state. 

"I need permission." Dakota sighs, shrugging before continuing. "I need to be invited into their houses. I know, I know--the red tape will drive you nuts." Dakota's face screws up in disgust, pulling the same face she gave Dean when Sam tried to give her vegetables. Dean's heart breaks. "But in 10 short years, it'll all be worth it. 'Cause you know what I'm gonna do to your sibling? I'm gonna stand over their crib, and I'm gonna bleed into their mouth. Demon blood is better than ovaltine, vitamins, minerals. It makes you big and strong!" 

"For what?" Samuel asks, Dean just stares at his daughter's body with a heartbroken expression, Samuel's not sure which emotion is more prominent--anger or despair.

"So they can lead your discount demon army?" Dean sneers, turning his expression into a heated glare, wiping all traces of sadness away. "Is that your big plan?"

"Please." Dakota says, smiling and squinting her eyes, her face full of amusement. "My endgame's a hell of a lot bigger than that, kid." She taunts.

"Endgame? What endgame?" Samuel questions.

"Like I'm gonna tell you." She scoffs at him like it's the most absurd thing he could ask. Her eyes move to Dean and her expression changes, it tightens and she groans.

She coughs harshly before straightening and shaking her head. "Or those angels sitting on your shoulder." She hisses, acting like she wasn't just in pain. "No. I'm gonna cover my tracks good." She says, in a childish tone.

"You can cover whatever the hell you want. I'm still gonna kill you." Dean promises, leaning his head forward, a small smirk pulling at his lips.

"Right." She agrees. "Now, that, I'd like to see especially because I'm your daughter." She walks forward, her face turning sad.

She sniffles as her eyes water, her lips start to quiver like she's going to cry. "Would you kill me, daddy? You promised that you'd keep me safe, remember? Please don't hurt me, daddy. Please." She whimpers. Dean's expression tightens and he clenches his hands into fists.

"You're not my daughter." He snaps. "I'll make damn sure you're out of her when I waste you." His smirk returns to his face. "Maybe not today. But you look into my eyes, you son of a bitch. 'Cause I'm the one that kills you." Dean seethes, his smirk vanishing and his lips twitch as he controls his rage.

Dakota stares at him for a second before she starts laughing. Dean's face tightens again as her laughs ring through the room, even though it's not his daughter he still loves that sound. "You're gonna save everyone. Is that it?" She taunts him. "Well, I'll tell you one person that you're not gonna save. Your baby girl." She says, leaning over and unsheathing a knife from Samuel's belt.

She turns the blade around in her hands, turning it towards her stomach. She winks before slamming the blade into her stomach.

"No!" Dean screams, his eyes tearing up.

Edited 4/20/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
54.8K 2.2K 12
The reader is in a relationship with Dean Winchester, but one night something happens with Sam to change that. She doesn't want to hurt Dean, but do...
23.5K 680 14
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the supernatural characters such as Sam and Dean etc. They belong to CW network. Warning: this book may contain coars...
1.5K 86 9
whenever it may be that you go on your way if you really want to leave i'll never make you stay whatever you decide i will understand and it will al...