CLICHÉD

Oleh klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... Lebih Banyak

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-44
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-12

5.9K 213 270
Oleh klliknow

C-12

"Noona!"

I saw Jisung running towards us in a hurry. He stops in front of me, slightly panting. I hand him a bottle of water that I just bought.

"Thank you!" He says once he's done drinking. He took a deep breath before giving me a big smile. "Woah, that was exhausting."

I pat him on his shoulder. "Why did you run? There's a cable car available as an option, you know?"

I look at a certain someone and the side of my lips turn up. He glares at me and squeezes my hands tightly.

"Ow!" I frown at him and slap his hand away.

"My bad," he says but it doesn't look like he mean it.

Jisung eyes the two of us. "Were you two just... holding hands?"

"Oh that," I look down as I feel my cheeks heating up. "He just held my hand so I won't get lost."

"Oh..." He slowly nods. "Okay."

Jisung starts walking ahead, then he turns around to face us.

"Aren't you two coming? Let's start the project now, I'm so excited." Jisung shows us a tight-lipped smile.

My eyebrows furrow as we start walking. What's wrong with Jisung? I just shrug it off and we start filming the first part of the video. It's just a montage showing different views of Namsan Tower, focusing on the lovelocks.

I know that's such a cheesy idea but I can't really think of anything else. I've never been in love nor fallen in love. I don't really know how it feels like except for the love that I have for my family.

I don't know about Minho and Jisung. Maybe they know, I'll just ask next time.

"I think that'll be fine," I say after turning off the camera.

"I think so too!" Jisung says and went beside me.

"Yeah," Minho agrees as he went to my right side.

"I'm kinda thirsty," I say out of the blue because the milkshake dried my mouth.

"Here." Minho and Jisung both offer at the same time. I look at the both of them, contemplating on whose water bottle I'll take. Jisung smiles at me and points the bottle on his hand with his lips. Minho rolls his eyes and takes the cap off his water bottle.

"Just drink," Minho says and impatiently tips the water to my parted lips, giving me no choice but to drink it.

"Hmp-" I whine as the water almost entered the wrong hole, coughing as I finally finished. I wipe the sides of my lips and glare a little as he cover his mouth with the back of his hand, but I can clearly see his shoulders shaking.

Jisung looks at us before drinking his own water in one go, crumpling the bottle after. He also takes the one I drank from and crumpled it too, then throwing them in the recycle bin. "You're welcome," he tells Minho.

Minho just smirks and shrugs.

I smile as my two groupmates seem to be getting along. Now I know that my grades won't end up like the one in History.

"What else should we do?" I ask the both of them.

"I'll go ahead," Minho says.

"Let's eat first, I'm starving," Jisung answers me.

"You should come too." I look at Minho.

"Fine."

"Let's get me some cheesecake!" Jisung shouts and gently tugs on my bag, dragging me along as I pull Minho with us by the hem of his shirt.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Jisung, take it easy," I remind him as he eats his cheesecake bite after bite.

"Don't mind me, Y/n. I'm starving!" he says with his mouth full of food.

I just let him because I know that he's serious right now. Normally, he'll call me noona but when he's serious, he'll call me by my name.

On the other hand, Minho is sitting across me as he sips on his iced americano.

"Why do you like that when it tastes so bitter?"

"Why do you like milk when it tastes bland?"

I pout. "Someone told me that I should drink milk so I'll grow taller."

"Let me guess, it isn't working?"

I sadly nod at his question, making him chuckle.

When we're done eating, we left the cafe and went to the bus stop.

"Is this your stop too, Minho?" I ask him.

"No."

"Eh? Why did you walk with us then?"

He looks away. "It's getting dark."

"You didn't have to, I won't let anything happen to her," Jisung says and takes my bag. "I walk her home often."

"You mean to the house besides yours?"

Jisung frowned and was about to reply when his mum called about the errand, so he excused himself for a bit.

I turn to Minho and smile up at him. "Thanks for today. Get home safely."

Minho pats my head in return. We look at each other wide-eyed as he seems to be taken aback by his own action. Then he walks away, leaving me speechless.

"Noona?"

I only looked away from Minho's retreating figure when Jisung taps my shoulder. "Huh? Oh, yes, what is it?"

He glances at where I was looking at and sighs. "Is there something going on between you and Minho?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just seem so close and comfortable with each other..." Jisung's voice trails off as he looks down.

I scratch the back of my neck. "To be honest, I'm the only one who keeps trying to get close to him."

"Why is that?"

"It's a long story but he saved me from trouble." I sigh. "Now that I know that he isn't a bad guy, I want to get to know him better. I don't know if it's because I don't have friends that I'm so adamant on pursuing him... I just really want to be friends with him."

"Hey, what do you call me then?"

"Han."

He laughs. "What I mean is who am I to you?"

"Well, my neighbour slash classmate?"

"Ouch!" He clutches his left chest while chuckling. "If I didn't know you better I'd be genuinely hurt now."

"Eh? You keep calling me noona so I feel like you're not a friend but a family."

Jisung pats my shoulder which made me look at him. He smiles at me, a really kind one.

"You know I'm always just next door, right?" He asks and I nod. "So don't think that you don't have any friend because you have me."

The bus arrives shortly.

"Let's go, Y/n," Jisung says and we enter. We sit beside each other as we wait for the bus to reach our destination.

I take a glimpse at Jisung and smile, resting my head by the window to watch the city lights scatter across the streets like stars as my heart flutters with happiness.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.2K 1.6K 10
we grew up together, but our paths are meant to be apart from each other.
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.6K 866 41
Black and white, that's all you see when your heart has been broken. In a world were colours are run by emotions, a loner strive through with the abi...
58.7K 2K 17
I'd rather cry instead of letting you cry I want to be hurt rather than letting you be hurt I don't want you to get hurt ever again Even if it means...