C-59

C-59

[ "Hyunjin and Jisung, are you guys positioned?" ]

"I'm dying up here, thanks for asking," Hyunjin replies dramatically as his hands trembles against the sniper.

"Never felt this awesome before," Jisung answers as he grips on his taser whilst looking around like a spy.

[ "Can you focus and answer me seriously? The security cams can't reach your spot." ]

"Oof sorry. Yes, we're positioned and ready."

[ "Geez, was that so hard to say?" ] Seungmin scoffs. [ "I'll get back to you later, so stop making noises because we can all hear it." ]

"There's so many voices!"

[ "All the earpieces are connected, tsk. Don't do anything stupid." ]

"Don't do anything stupid~" they both mock and the tech guy could do nothing but sigh.

The rest of the guys are still in either Changbin's car or Jungwoo's company van that Taeil asked to lend them as they wait for further instructions. Seungmin (with Jeongin watching cartoons with headphones beside him because they forgot to turn him over) focuses back on Chan's laptop as he monitors the CCTV footages while also keeping in contact with Kun and the others. It still baffles him on how easy the police agreed to the plan, but then it's no mystery because as what Minho said: they're slow as fvck.

[ "Guys, Kun-hyung said the cops will arrive in two hours max. Can we wait for that long?" ]

"We talked to them three hours ago and they still didn't act? Didn't we already spoon feed them all the evidences?" Minho fumes.

Maybe the authorities just have a lot on their plates right now, but he's not having any of it because danger doesn't wait. A life is at stake and a single second could take it away.

"I thought they said they're all set? Bambam said he'd wait only until 8pm, and that's two minutes away." Jungwoo grits his teeth in annoyance.

"Tell them I'll file Gross Negligence if they don't come here in an hour," Minho says with finality.

[ "Isn't that too much-" ]

"I didn't ask."

Seungmin couldn't do anything but send his message, because he looks so dead serious.

"Oh shoot." They all turn to Changbin as he looks at the iPad screen wide-eyed. "The tracker's moving and, uh, it wasn't Bambam's room after all."

"What? You told me it's the door at camera nine where Y/n is. Seungmin only hacked that room's passcode."

"I got confused, okay? It was the armoury. His room's the door at camera six."

Everyone facepalms because of his major fail. Minho hisses and everybody holds him back from strangling Changbin.

"Noona!" Jeongin abandons his cartoons as he watches Seungmin's work instead, pointing to the screen. "Noona with a stickman spidey!"

[ "I can see something!" ]

Seungmin rearranges his eyeglasses as he zoom in to camera six, then he frowns seeing a skinny guy with long legs carrying an unconscious girl. His hands automatically ball upon recognising Y/n and he immediately informs everyone about it.