C-43

C-43

It's the weekend and I'm supposed to be sleeping until noon then waking up just to eat and binge watch dramas. Hyunjin and I have been rewatching Boys Over Flowers during his break times whenever I stop by.

I still don't get how the girls always fall for the bad boys. Well... I did too so I can't really blame them, but I'm still second lead-biased!

All my plans vanished when I woke up because of the noises from downstairs. My parents aren't home yet, so it's just me and my brother.

Who would be making noises this early in the morning?

My eyes immediately shoot open. I hurriedly grab the nearest weapon that I could find, which is a hairbrush, and go to my brother's room.

"Oppa?" I whisper as I look around his room. His bed is already made and everything is neat, but he's nowhere. He did say that he has practice today.

What if... there's an intruder in our house?

I suddenly remember the thugs who cornered me. They won't go this far, right? Besides, they didn't bother me again after that encounter with Jungwoo.

My heart is beating fast as I descend down the stairs. I try to heighten my senses to know where the sounds are coming from.

The noises are coming from the kitchen?

"Good morning, sis-"

"Ah!"

I dropped my hairbrush when my brother appeared in front of me without warning.

He snickers as he hands me back my hairbrush while I'm still dazed and confused. I put my hand on my chest and breathe slowly to regulate my fast heartbeat.

"Why are you so jumpy?"

"I thought you were a thief! Why are you already up? It's so early."

He shakes his head at me. "Little sister, it's 9 am."

"Oh." I scratch my head upon seeing the bright sun peaking from the window. "It's the weekend though. We shouldn't be awake at this hour."

He shakes his head once again. "There's no thief, but there are guys here who wanna borrow you."

"Y/n!"

I'm confused when I see Jungwoo coming out from the kitchen.

"Hey, Jungwoo. You don't have practice today?"

"No, it's our day off." He beams. "Do you wanna go with us?"

I shake my head which makes Jungwoo pout. "I still have a homework to finish and I don't really feel like going out..."

"Oh yes, you're coming with them. Stop sulking in your room and breathe some fresh air, will you? It'll make you feel better," Taeil-oppa says.

"Who will take care of Dori?" I try to reason out.

"I'll take her to Jisung. Go upstairs and fix yourself," he dismisses.

CLICHÉDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें