C-11

C-11

"Hey."

I look up to see the owner of the sneakers in front of me. I saw Minho wearing an unbuttoned blue button up over a white shirt and black jeans. We're coincidentally matching, but that doesn't matter because he's cold again.

I don't know what I did, but he's been acting strange the whole day at school. I thought we're past the awkward stage already but he's back to his old self again, not that there's much difference to the Minho I'm acquainted with.

"Hey... I think Jisung will be late."

He just nods then he sits down beside me and takes out his phone. I pout as I refuse to look at him. It's as if he's distancing himself and I don't get it. We were so alright the other day...

My phone starts ringing and it's from Jisung.

"Hello?"

[ "Y/n, I'm sorry! Something came up and I think I'll be late. You can go home if you want, let's just reschedule." ]

"Oh... I hope everything's alright?"

[ "Don't worry, my mum's just making me run errands." ]

"We don't have to reschedule then."

[ "Okay, just message me the location and I'll go there after I'm done here. Take care!" ]

"You too, Han."

The phone call ends and that's when I noticed Minho frowning at me.

"Was that Jisung?" he asks.

"Yes."

"Are you two dating?" he asks again and I almost choked.

"What are you saying?"

"You called him Hon, didn't you?" He averts his gaze. "You keep calling him honey at school. Isn't PDA prohibited?" He scoffs.

"No!" I shake my head. "I called him by his surname. Han Jisung, remember?"

He looks confused for a moment. "But your parents like him and you go home together..."

"That's because we're neighbours."

"The fvck..." His mouth gapes a little and I couldn't help but laugh at his silly expression.

"Oh my goodness!" I giggle.

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes but his ears are a bit reddish. "So you two aren't together?"

I frown. "Why would we be together? Han is like a brother to me, can't you hear him calling me noona all the time?"

He bites his lower lip to stop a grin. "That's good."

"I guess it is since he likes that nickname so much."

"Damn," he shakes his head while chuckling. "You're so innocent."

"What?" I ask because I didn't hear what he said.

"Nothing," Minho stands up from his seat. "I thought we're gonna start the project? Let's go."