๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โœ“

By alexandramar1e

"๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

f o r e w o r d
a e s t h e t i c
p l a y l i s t
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
THE END
Aqua Eyes
Christmas Bonus Chapter

18

324K 8.5K 4.6K
By alexandramar1e

When I was at the boutique by the beach that one day, I almost didn't buy this bathing suit because it was so expensive, but I really wanted something that felt more like me. Also because the girl working at the front desk told me that it looked amazing on me and I wanted to believe her. I'd have felt so embarrassed if Maddox had gone through the bag to see bathing suits.

I'm wearing a pink and white polka-dotted, one-piece bathing suit with a strapless bustier top and a cheeky bottom half. It shows more skin on my chest than I'm used to in a leotard, but it covers my stomach. My upper back is exposed and my small breasts are pushed up due to the style, and I regret my choice in wearing this in front of so many people.

"Maybe I should put my dress back on," I mumble as Theo walks in front of us, looks at me, and trips over his own feet.

Why did I think this would be a good idea to wear?

It did get Maddox's attention though, and it seems to be keeping it. "Need me to put that on for you?" I hear Eric ask from above us, motioning towards the sunscreen bottle that Kiki is holding for me. I'm about to say yes when Maddox interrupts.

"No." Is all he says and Eric walks off with an amused expression.

I take the sunscreen bottle and turn my back to Maddox. "Keeks?" I ask, now kneeling and facing my friend. I watch Eric and Theo walk toward a few guys setting up a beach volleyball game. She nods and opens her mouth but is cut off by the voice coming from behind me.

"I'll do it. Eric just wanted an excuse to put his hands all over you." My eyes widen. Oh.

"And you don't?" Kiki challenges him and I look between them. He starts to rub the cream into my back as Kiki stares at us with wide eyes and a smirk before turning around and laying back down. I forget why I'm even mad when I feel his rough hands on my skin, massaging the lotion into it. I audibly sigh and his hands on my back immediately cease moving for a few seconds before continuing. Maddox takes his time applying the lotion to my arms and I almost moan when he moves his hands to my shoulders. Off in the distance, I see Chase splashing around in the water and I'm glad that he isn't here to witness this, whatever this is.

Maddox's hands are thorough, moving the straps to the side so that they hang uselessly. His hands slide over my shoulders to my front, skimming his fingertips over my cleavage and I gasp at the shock I feel travel through my body, settling in my core. He turns me so that I'm facing him again, his fingers are gentle as he traces the fabric of my top along my cleavage.

His eyes are a dark grey when they look into mine, his hands sit still on my covered waist. I'm breathing heavily and my heart is beating rapidly, craving more of his touch. "Heads up!" I hear just before one of Maddox's hands snaps away from my waist and reaches for something above my head. He pulls a volleyball out from thin air and tosses it back to the guys playing, breaking eye contact with me. He stands up and walks over to them, following the ball without one word to me.

Kiki seems completely oblivious, and looking around, it seems that nobody else saw what happened either, having gone off to the water or to play volleyball. I'm happily surprised when I see Lexi, Faye and Luke approach us, pulling me out of my less than innocent thoughts about Maddox.

"Oh my god, that is so cute," Lexi says, reaching out to touch my side in my swimsuit.

"You're so freaking adorable." Faye grins at me and I look down, blushing.

"Thank you. Kiki, this is Lexi and Faye, you've met Luke. This is my friend Kiki." I introduce them and they all greet each other. Chase jogs over to join us, his dirty blond hair slicked back from the water. Lexi practically pounces on him and he catches her. I scrunch up my nose when they start to kiss and I turn to face the other three instead.

"Come on, Let's get away from this hot mess." Luke says, gesturing towards the couple before he takes my hand and leads me back to his towel before sitting down on it and pulling me down to sit beside him.

Faye and Kiki join us and Faye is gushing over us making the cheer squad.

"I'm so excited for you two! This is going to be so much fun. I'll introduce you to everyone." She says excitedly and Reece comes over to her, gravitating. He sits right behind her as Faye and Kiki start a conversation and I zone out.

"Not going in the water?" Luke asks and I shake my head adamantly, watching everyone stand up. Despite the fact that I'm overheating, I don't want to go in the water so I walk over to a little hut down the beach and buy an iced water. I sit in the shade and watch everyone from where I am. Recognizing a few people in the water, even from this distance, I notice Maddox's dark figure looking like someone from a movie as the water drips down his body while he exits the ocean, brushing his longer hair back with his hand. His chiseled torso and arms have me drooling, especially with the tattoos that cover them. I've never been particularly attracted to anyone but celebrities, and maybe a few men I'd see on the streets or in the airport, but when it comes to Maddox, I feel completely different and completely out of my comfort zone.

I realize now, that I must fancy him. I feel passionate when I'm around him and it just makes me want more. But I can't imagine he feels the same. We had the chance to kiss and even though his phone rang, I could tell he was shaken by something else.

When I cool down enough to go back over to join the rest of the group, I see that some people are taking breaks to eat and drink. I notice Maddox and Chase a bit further away, arguing over something that I can't hear. Curiously, I move closer to listen in and catch a bit of their conversation.

"—and why would you bring your sister to the beach with all these guys from the team. You know how they are with girls, and you don't want to know what they say when you aren't around." Maddox growls at Chase. Well, at least I know what they're arguing about now.

"She asked to come, and I couldn't say no. What's your problem anyway? I'm here, so are you and Reece! Not to mention Luke. Nothing will happen to her!" Chase shouts back defensively, getting in Maddox's face a bit. I hide further behind the palm tree that I've chosen as my shield.

"You shouldn't have brought her here. The only reason nobody is complaining is because they can stare at her half-naked. You've seen the way they are around her Chase, everyone wants to fuck your little sister and she's too much of a prude—" Maddox stops his brutal words when I stumble out from behind the tree, not wanting to hear another second of it. Chase's face is livid but drops when he sees me and I turn around and run, tears gathering in my eyes quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
792K 24.2K 51
Sam was damaged and truly believed she wasn't worth fixing. Shes ready to run from her past and her first year away at college will be her chance. Wh...
5.1M 156K 67
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
127K 5.9K 35
Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just like an angel, she has captured his hea...