Ineffable, ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀᴠɪɴsᴋʏ (ed...

By itsvikie

Right from the start, from that eventful day at the coffee shop, Rita of Lancaster and Peter Kavinsky felt li... More

I N E F F A B L E
C A S T
IT'S DESTINY
REMINISCING
PETER KAVINSKY
FALLING
THE THEATRE CLUB
LITTLE WHITE LIES
CONFRONTATION
REALITY vs PRETEND
FINALLY SATURDAY
ROAD TRIP
REALITY SLAP
NO PLACE LIKE HOME
FALLING DEEPER
BLOOD TIES
LACROSSE BOYS
HEALING
TIME JUMP
BIRTHDAY GIFS
REWRITING THE STARS
IT'S NOT COMPLICATED
THE PARTY
DRUNK IN LOVE?
AFTER PARTY
JEALOUSY
TROUBLE
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
FALLING BACK
REALISATION
OVER
ASSASINS
INSIDE THE CLOSET
DENIAL
RESCUE
THREE, TWO, ONE - ACTION
GREASE IS THE WORD
ALMOST DONE
MOTHER'S LOVE
GIVING IN
F O U R T Y
Final considerations

SURPRISES

882 27 1
By itsvikie

   ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ 

S U R P R I S E S   

''I thought as he and Gen broke up he would-''

''He and Gen broke up?''     

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌   

A pile started to build up on the floor, as she undressed all the clothes that seemed so tight, like a trap, even though removing them didn't help much as she felt suffocated in her own skin.

The running water was so hot it felt cold to the touch as she steps inside the shower; She stays still, underneath the nearly boiling water but she liked it, it was like the water temperature numbed her senses and everything seemed foggy and out of place. It helps,as long as she's inside, everything is gone.

Her hands run trough her long hair, straightened by the water, and her head hurts. Everything hurts when you're broken hearted. She eventually sat down, the energy she had for the day had been drained away, her whole body felt lifeless.

Peter had validated her feelings, not only that, he had showed reciprocity, he showed her what it could be like, and that's what hurt Rita the most. He liked her back and still it didn't seem to be enough for them to be together. What was she supposed to do with that information now? He wouldn't leave Gen, so it was pretty much useless. It didn't even serve to ease her hurting as it was all the reason she was in pain the first place.

Stepping out of the shower seemed physically impossible especially when the cold tile hit her small feet underneath. Not caring about the dripping water Rita walked back to her room, towel around her body, she noticed the clock that read 8pm what meant Alec was soon, in like 45 min, to pick her up.

Her belly groaned in hunger but she knew if she ate something now she wouldn't be able to keep it inside for long, she felt completely nauseated and just thinking about food had the girl gagging.

Her hair was still soaking wet when there's a knock at the door.

''Come in.'' She manages to say even though it sounded like she was in excruciating physical pain.

''Hey, are you okay? You left early and I asked LJ-''

Lara Jean, in all her imagination, could have never imagined this situation happening, and Rita wasn't sure she wanted to tell anyone, even her best friend and even though she felt like exploding.

''I'm okay man, I just felt dizzy.'' She smiled to Isaac but without looking to his eyes as she lied.

The boy was already making himself comfortable inside Rita's bed as he usually did.

Her fashion sense and the motivation she always had to dress nicely seemed to have left her too, as everything she paired up looked like a mess.

''Kavinsky's finally taking you out?'' Isaac sat straight, a terrifying grin plastered across his face.

''What? No?'' She shivered and she wanted to punch Isaac for even saying his name. ''What do you mean?''

''No?'' The boy raised his eyebrow. ''I thought as he and Gen broke up he would-''

''He and Gen broke up?'' Rita's head turned quickly to look at her cousin, doubting if she was hearing correctly or her mind was starting to play tricks. 

''Yeah.. He broke up with her after practice it was a whole fucking scene.'' The words coming out of Isaac's mouth were both a blessing and a curse. Rita stood still like she was frozen in time, not really knowing what to do with herself or her thoughts at the moment.

''What happened with all the she's my cousin and bro code talk..'' She asked as she turned back around to her closet. 

''Peter's my man and he's crazy about you since like the first day you got here, and shit I probably shouldn't be saying this.'' He snapped his fingers. 

''I been knew.'' She shook her head returning back to earth. Having Isaac now validating it made everything hurt even more.

''You do?'' He questioned.

''Yup...'' She took a deep breath. 

''Then why- Wait who are you going out with?'' Isaac stuttered for a while, his expression genuinely confused. 

''I'm going out with Alec.'' She said firmly.

Peter couldn't change his mind every 5 hours and expect people to go with it. Even though the world acted like it, he didn't own it and it sure didn't revolve around him.

''Thompson? Fuck...'' Isaac breathed out

''What?'' 

 ''You doing Peter like that, it's not like you don't know he likes you and Alec's our mate.'' Isaac sounded mad and the girl was doing everything in her power not to burst out the reality of things.

''Well Isaac, Peter can't expect everyone to think he's the fucking MVP when he's not. I am allowed to not like him or am I not?'' She raised her voice dropping a pair of white pants above her bed.

''Now that's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard.'' He laughed loudly.

She closed her eyes as she massaged the bridge of her nose, trying to contain herself from bruising the friendship of the two. Isaac would never believe if Rita told him what Peter and that's how much trust he held upon Peter.  

''Well I don't anymore.'' She just wanted to scream out that she in fact hated her cousin's best friend.

''Since when?'' Her cousin snorted. ''You look at him like he puts the stars in the sky Rita c'mon.''

''Isaac for fuck sake will you leave me alone?'' She bursted out. Just hearing his name being said nonstop was making her chest ache immensely.  

The silent that fell down the bedroom for the following minutes was excruciating, and Isaac didn't even seem to be blinking as he googled her. 

''What are you not telling me?'' He asked softly as he stood up from the bed. 

Rita glanced at the floor. ''Nothing.''  

''Rita I know you. Did Peter do something to you?'' He asked lowly as he approached closer the girl.  

''No, Isaac. Peter is fucking great but I just don't feel the same way okay?'' She lied. The amounts of times she had to lie to her best friend were making her feel sick in every inch of her body. 

''Okay.'' Just like that the boy left the room, slamming the door shut. 

Tears started to build at the corners of her eyes, and she thanked god she chose to do her make up after because a second after she became one with the carpet of her room, as she sobbed silently. She wanted to be with her mother now more than ever, as she cried for it too.

''So you brought me back to the skate park?'' Rita asked as she looked around, nearly off Alec's car, she could already see the place she had fallen on the last time she had been there. ''Where I almost died?''

''Yeah, but we're not skating this time.'' He winked as he did so in his hand waved a bandanna.

''What? We're creating a rock band?'' She glanced at the tall boy with widened eyes, her hand turned in the air in pure confusion. 

''You're the death of me.'' He laughed. ''I need to cover your eyes.'' He gestured for her to turn her back to him.

''Now that is- Alec are you going to murder me?''

'''Rita, come on'' He dropped his arms to his sides, tilting his head towards the girl who held upon her lips a big smile. ''Quit teasing.'' His cold hands touched now the warm skin of her face and it was almost like she felt an electric shock run from his fingertips to her nerves. ''Can you see anything?''

''Nada.'' She shook her head. His hands are now on her shoulders.

''I got you.'' He laughed when she lost her balance for a while there. ''Okay stay here.''

''It's not like I can go anywhere while blinded.'' She moved her hands around in the air. 

''Okay, you can take it off.'' She could hear the smile in his lips even before she could see it once the bandanna was out her eyes.

It took a while for her eyes to adjust to the surroundings but when they did a rush of warmness overcame her whole existence and a huge smile formed on her lips. 

''What?  Alec...'' She gasped softly.

A fur blanket stood over the floor, adorned with a bunch of pillows and a basket full of the most delicious food.  

''Why...'' She was lost for words. She looked up to the tall boy's eyes that shone brighter than the star above their heads.

''So?'' He wondered hopeful. 

''You got monopoly I mean....'' She chuckled as she approached the boy. ''This is amazing.'' Then softly whispered against his chest as she wrapped her arms around his strong torso. 

''Are you going to kiss me?'' 

''I was thinking about it yeah.'' 

   ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌   

V

Don't kill me. Peter's coming back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 55 9
❝PSYCHO KILLER ❞ ╰┈➤ 000 𝐓𝐂𝐌 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 In which: I give y'all wlw imagines of tcm
130K 2.3K 38
when jade Gilmore starts at chilton with her twin sister for a better learning experience but meets a boy along the way.. ⋆。 °✩ i know yo...
1.9M 41.9K 43
NOW FEATURED IN A CONDENSED VERSION IN THE IMAGINES BOOK!! --You work on the set of the Avengers as a makeup artist. For Tom Hiddleston. As time prog...
35.8K 990 40
Izuku Midoriya isn't as bright as he was in elementary school.His mom is still as bright as ever to everyone but no one knows that izuku's mom is sea...